Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help (14471 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / How To Have A Sex Romance With Hotel Ladies.Bleep 18+ / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by handsomenfrosh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
HelenBee:
Don't come and tell us later how they collected the small glory you have through sex o.

exactly!!
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Adasun(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:

All these religious bigot sef. Tell me something.. So those men, guys sleeping with call girls every weekend in Lagos, PH, Abuja and yet there business is still flourishing are, still buying latest cars, building houses. Yet some holy mofos can't buy ordinary bicycle. Truth is, that believe is just a effing fallacy to me.
bros she talk anything religion for her comment,u don't believe something y border?
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na Corpers like You Purpose Dey Die For Accident

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Adasun(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
MiaB:
https://www.nairaland.com/3813246/me-pls-dont-funds-travel

when you finish don't come here and beg for transport back home like you did here
brutality grin

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by patosky3310(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:
I've bleeped up to 15girls within 3months.. I dey fear oo.. I did one in my room yesterday night with my new babe.. Breast feeding 100%..she sucked my cork well. Her Breast is so firm and gushh.. Thank you nysc for this opportunity given to us.
PS: He who doesn't sin should cast the first stone here.

Four years after NYSC, I never bleep woman. OP teach me.
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Adasun(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
thesuave10:

Which state? grin
c ur head,na dis kind thing u like grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by thesuave10(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Adasun:
c ur head,na dis kind thing u like grin grin

You have no idea grin wink

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by adexdon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Aid is real
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by dcolumbus001: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:

Shut up!! God won't allow me beg I rebuke it. If not for my side business went AWOL then u won't be saying this trash to me... Well, I'm OK now and I can feed u for 5years with no stress.
i was feeling u but this your comment weak me
lie with style bross, from begging for transport to camp now u want to feed full human being for 5yrs... you do blood money

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by smith042: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
which state be that when they give u pu...y any how
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amarabae:
stop lying and go and find something doing pls.

Lool grin Nigga be lying through his teeth

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Missthin: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:
I've bleeped up to 15girls within 3months.. I dey fear oo.. I did one in my room yesterday night with my new babe.. Breast feeding 100%..she sucked my cork well. Her Breast is so firm and gushh.. Thank you nysc for this opportunity given to us.
idiot stupid liar you that is impotent how did you sleep with a girl

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Phylove(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Also let us know when u carry aids. wink
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Leriebloom(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Really? It's good and important to love God. I've figured only Him never fails/disappoint. He never let's man down.

No matter how unfaithful you have been, He is always ready to have you to Him. Isn't that beautiful

Hmmnnn grin I am suspecting u o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobleacct: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
You may think you are enjoying yourself, but actually you are wasting God's precious gift away. Let me tell you this whenever there is sexual intercourse, there is also exchange or either curse or blessing, depend on who you do it with. Repent don't acquire demons that u will regret later.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Melvinsofty: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
When you dey do ham e dey sweet o but when std go catch you na their you go know the names of all the antibiotics

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Smallville10:
Na Corpers like You Purpose Dey Die For Accident
Shut up.. Coman kill me na.
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Nobleacct:
You may think you are enjoying yourself, but actually you are wasting God's precious gift away. Let me tell you this whenever there is sexual intercourse, there is also exchange or either curse or blessing, depend on who you do it with. Repent don't acquire demons that u will regret later.
So u believe that trash in this century? Bro ur certificate must be questioned. Not only exchange but dollar exchange too.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2017
Missthin:
idiot stupid liar you that is impotent how did you sleep with a girl
Impotent kwa.. Pray I didn't bleep you else u go carry k leg

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2017
smith042:
which state be that when they give u pu...y any how
Baba na one of this South west State oo... Punnana is the cheapest here.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2017
patosky3310:

Four years after NYSC, I never bleep woman. OP teach me.
Your balls go don heavy by now oo.. Chai sorry to hear that. There is this technique I do use to catch all these slay girls. Even the one condemning me here will be bleep if they meet me offline.
Life

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by femie21(m): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2017
HelenBee:
Don't come and tell us later how they collected the small glory you have through sex o.

" It takes more than look to interest me" wh part of Ondo pls?
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Rexnegro(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
See how you decided to waste your productive time on top of women, time you will use to think about your life after NYSC.

Pathetic!
so him go use 365 days take think About life after NYSC? my sis You And I know say all work And no straffing will make corpers dull...me too straff wella wella does that mean I didn't think about post NYSC life?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by HelenBee(f): 4:01am On Aug 19, 2017
femie21:

" It takes more than look to interest me" wh part of Ondo pls?
Akoko.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 19, 2017
FunnyDude:

Your balls go don heavy by now oo.. Chai sorry to hear that. There is this technique I do use to catch all these slay girls. Even the one condemning me here will be bleep if they meet me offline.
Life
MiaB:

when you finish don't come here and beg for transport back home like you did here
@op how market?
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by joey150(m): 5:07am On Aug 19, 2017
MiaB:

grin grin

People just come online to post grandiose things about themselves just to soothe their ego..
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by gykes(m): 5:14am On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Fourwinds: 6:14am On Aug 19, 2017
FunnyDude:
"who doesn't sin should cast the first stone " that's the line a lot of idiots use these days to perpetuate their evil crime..... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Damfostopper(m): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2017
MiaB:

lol busted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by MrCross: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2017
FunnyDude:
Enjoy your service year Bro...

But remember that only you will be Responsible for the Consequences of your Actions

Real G's move in Silence like Lasagne...

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrCross:

Enjoy your service year Bro...

But remember that only you will be Responsible for the Consequences of your Actions

Real G's move in Silence like Lasagne...
Yes boss. Thanks boss
In 2face voice "Who doesn't sin should cast the first stone."
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fourwinds:
"who doesn't sin should cast the first stone " that's the line a lot of idiots use these days to perpetuate their evil crime..... nonsense
But it is true na.. Who doesn't sin should cast the first stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.