Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! (52253 Views)

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
horlarwummy:
i think is only me, imagine home page of nairaland with text omly, no image 200kb, it even worst with crome, I only surf naija site which are mostly light page, 30mb for how many page? I restrict background data even for whatsapp, d way dey suck data is cruel for did reccesion, my 1gig only last for 2weeks without YouTube, Instagram( I Neva use it, hate it dat app)
travel to America lol that's the only place I know I've used internet without boundaries like I've browsed and I got tired.. The last time I remembered getting tired of browsing was when simple sever was raining that year.. Everyone is complaining, my dad uses up 4k in a month to browse Facebook and stream videos there too, you are not affected, plus I heard someone can use your ip address to browse for free

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by ojotobiloba1: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
ashkenking:
tell us how to go Abut that
I thought u made mention of u enjoying 4.2gb for 1k on airtel subscription
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Slymonster(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
I thought i was the only one.Thank God for smile oo
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Oxytocin(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Glory12345:
scam big time ooooo as in i just tire for them coz my p51 dey tire me sef but i like the phone so i no fit get tired. sad
I only use it sometimes for their night plan, apart from that . . . evey other plan in scam.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Nukualofa: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

^^^kaiiii see booooobsi...ok pliss can I mate wit u quick? cheesy
You made me to click on her profile and the SISTER Judith i saw there was a big turn off

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by gr8tone: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
oluwadubem:
I knw that mtn might b thief in some ways,but saying mtn deduct about 80mb in 5-10 minuets is just overhyped "word"..if it is like that knw that with in two days you might finish 50gb in browsing only traditional webpage,if only is all about browsing traditional webpage I can bet that mtn 1.5gb can last up to 1month+ even if you spend 3hrs daily am sure it can last up to that,so mr op abeg take am eazy with mtn,more ova 9ce write up....

#peace#
lier Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Oxytocin(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
trigar12:

Bro pls walk me through how you get 4.2gig for 1k on Airtel. Na 1k for 3gb I dey do.
Pls help me with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the 1k for 1.5gb *141#,but then they give me a 150% data bonus totalling about 2.7gb. So the total is about 4.2gb and an extra 200mb every month. I think you need to activate the double data bonus first with *144#

C.c Ojotobiloba1,Joshrob

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by tosinjay(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
iliyande:
After careful analysis.. I advise people to close eye buy E5573s-606s and use glo 4g data. Shikena
Shikena, close eye buy dat modem and surf with the 4g... Dats wat i been using and it's nothing compared to anything anyone says about glo's bad network.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

I thought u made mention of u enjoying 4.2gb for 1k on airtel subscription
no b me
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by iliyande(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
tosinjay:

Shikena, close eye buy dat modem and surf with the 4g... Dats wat i been using and it's nothing compared to anything says about glo bad network.
Bro you sabi better tn
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
until I start bombing MTN installations nah that time dem go know I'm serious... but Glo and Airtel are more a nightmare
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Agimor(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
After the third paragraph I stop reading because what the Op wrote up there is nothing but the gospel truth. Mtn and Airtel are very much culpable of this. I have a first hand experience from the aforementioned networks I have since dumped their ass for Glo where I'm getting value for my money.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by tosinjay(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
iliyande:

Bro you sabi better tn
Na wen even spectranet dey mess up my 10 10k i give up o, now glo data na awoof, i no dey finish am after downloading sef. Na u giv me moral na
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by fabfunmi(f): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
MTN be zapping data since 1700. I'm tired biko. Done with them.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Venica(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Open is on point . Mtn is very wicked. I almost wept when I did covered that my 1k data plan didn't get to two weeks. Despite the fact that am very careful while surfing. Am thinking of switching to glo
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by iliyande(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
tosinjay:

Na wen even spectranet dey mess up my 10 10k i give up o, now glo data na awoof, i no dey finish am after downloading sef. Na u giv me moral na
grin
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by mikolo80: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ksslib:
This is my honest review of Mtn data plans. I added an 's' because I have used almost all what they have to offer in terms of data across a very very long period of time but for the sake of this review, we are going to assume you want to want to subscribe to their popular 1.5gig monthly plan or like I suspect, already subscribed to it. Pls keep in mind that everything in this review applies to ALL their data plans. The only difference being price and amount of data, that's all.

Price:
For 1000naira, you'll be given 1,500 kilobytes that look like megabytes to the untrained eye, but brethrens, let ye not be deceived. If you're the type that likes to make something sound bigger than it actually is, you can call It 1.5gig. The plan lasts a month (in theory) and Mtn will allow you roll-over any un-used data if you're the type of person that can manage one cup of rice for 2months.

At first, 1.5gig for 1000naira might seem kinda fair from Mtn who, not too long ago, sold 10mb for the same amount it'll take to cater for a child who wants to study Medicine abroad. However, you'll begin to slowly chew back your words- one by one - the moment you begin to understand what happens behind the scenes. This plan will last a week with decent browsing. Yea, just decent browsing. Two weeks, if your level of stingyness is out of this world.

Verdict: This plan is a RIP-OFF for the price(as you'll later find out in this review). It is an overpriced scam. 1000naira can buy you 5 spaghetti. One thousand naira can get you a rubber of white garri if you can beg. My roommate sold his working standing for 1k. With 1k, you can get a used heart in cotonou that will pump atleast 3 cups of blood before failure. Should I continue?

Deduction rate:
The deduction formula Mtn uses to deduct data remains a mystery even to engineering students like myself. I have observed, observed, observed and carefully calculated, yet all my answers keep pointing towards one direction - the deduction is spontaneous. That is, the computer program(i like to call it "robot" ) assigned to carry out this task deducts data base on its mood at your time of browsing. 1mb for each Google page viewed(if Oga robot is in a good mood) or 200mb for an image of hushpuppi(if Oga just woke up from sleep).

I see no reason why how data is deducted should fluctuate. This is robbery, of the highest order. In Today's world where Internet data is beginning to carry the same wieght as food given how many business and lives depend on it, it is heartless, wicked & criminal to leave your customers at the mercy of melancholic robot who will deduct 300mb just because it didn't sleep well last night.

Verdict: Are you a magician? Are you fascinated with magic? Do you like sseing things dissappear? Things like animals, humans and of course, data? Mtn data plan is for you.

Webpages:
You ll think 1.5 gigabytes will be more than enough to surf the web since most of the Webpages you visit are kind of plain & light( like Nairaland ) and have little or no moving content unlike busy sites like skysports and xvideos where something is always guaranteed to be moving at any time of the day.

But as it turns out, viewing a simple, traditional Webpage sometimes takes as much as it would a YouTube video. Sometimes, more than. Other times, lesser than. But still not less enough to make you agree it's fair enough. I'll browse Nairaland sometimes and log out after 5-10mins and 100mb will be deducted. Sometimes, 60mb. Sometimes 80mb.

Offline Mode:
I think this is the most annoying part of being subscribed to any of Mtn's stupid data plan - they charge you for doing nothing. Absolutely, fffucking nothing. Between the hours of 12am and 2pm today, the deduced 80mb despite data connection being off. This has become a constant occurrence and I've learnt to channel energy I'll waste on complaining to customer care(as usual) to better use.

Verdict: With background data set on permanent restriction, data switched off, I wonder what steals data. Wait!! maybe, just maybe, my home button needs mb to take me from gallery to home screen.

Apps.

Twitter:

Twitter could - to a certain degree - qualify as a webpage since most of the activity there is text-based, save for funny memes and videos (which is optional to watch by the way), but the amount of data that constantly gets deducted for very little activity on this app is nothing to smile about.

I was charged an outrageous chunck of data few days ago by Oga robot for twitter activity that didn't last upto 7mins. Maybe it was because the joke I tweeted didn't get any retweets.

Facebook:
This one is for old people who don't know something like instagram exists. For stalking Amaka(your classmate) who refused to say yes to you in Nursery 2 has gotten pregnant for her street boy yet. Or for checking if the class olodo has managed to succeed in Life.... so I don't even bother with this app. However, considering it deals with lots of images and videos, I expect Mtn to use this as another avenue to make their already overweight bank account obese.

Instagram:
.... *ok calm down. ksslib breathe.. breatheeee**

I spent months in denial but I've finally accepted the bitter truth that Instagram is only for the rich. Atleast that's what Mtn wants me to believe. Watching funny videos, short comedy skits and smiling at images of Buhari's head swapped with various household items is only for the rich.

So expertly have Mtn perfected the art of deception and stealing that they would not deduct a questionable amount of data after my first, second, third and maybe fourth usage of Instagram after a fresh subscription. I'll just use Instagram at surface level (few videos, images) then log out and check my data balance, then smile at what I see.

This trick - as i later painfully discovered - is Mtn just trying to gain my trust, make me feel at home before allowing me to foolishly decide it's time to carelessly dive deeper into the unsteady, dangerous waters of Instagram videos.

If you're foolish enough like me to trust Mtn, the look on your face after checking your remaining data balance will quickly help you forget about that funny video you just saw on kraks TV. Abi you wan compare the effect of a message like "Dear customer, you have 66mb left of your current data bundle" to one video where all the people being interviewed on the street kept swearing they will not attend anybody's funeral that doesn't attend theirs. Lol

Verdict: Mtn says Instagram is not for poor people like me. We'll see what Etisalat, Airtel and others have to say.... minus Glo abeg. What's the use of having 100gig when I am only allowed to legally use 10mb due to poor service. Glo with pride indeed.

YouTube:
This is easily my favourite platform(clolsey followed by instagram) but it's a forbidden area for obvious reasons. YouTube is like stepping into the badlands.

Night plan is the only alternative here. Which means I am always awake at night browsing videos when my mates are in covoon hustling. And I also feel not getting enough sleep is too much a price to pay for thrills of YouTube but I am also not quick to forget I am Nigerian afterall, suffer is suppose to be my middle name. Therefore, Night plan it is.

Verdict: Know this: Using YouTube on Mtn's hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or whatever plan is tantamount to opening the flood gates of hell. You and your data will be flooded with fire and brimstone. For safety reasons, i dont even have the youtube app installed on my phone anymore because I might decide to want to watch a youtube video and later change my mind, but Oga robot will go ahead and deduct 300mb because apparently, the first law of data deduction states that "Habouring the thought of watching a YouTube video in your mind is the same as watching it".

Final verdict:
Mtn data plan is a big scam that anybody who knows the value of money - especially in this biting recession- should never subscribe to. This will be my last subscription. Even if all the angels of heaven descend and vouch for Mtn, I will never trust them. It's almost unbelievable that these corrupt piece of shameless thieves get away with this fuckery and daylight robbery...but wait! I almost forgot we are still in Nigeria.

The uncertainty, terror and suspense that comes with checking my remaining data balance every single f*cuking time - whether I surf the net or not - is too much for my young body to cope with. I am just 24 for God sake. I cannot be paying you one thousand naira almost every 4- 5days to give me high blood pressure and stroke.

Will I recommend this plan or any Mtn data plan?:
Yes, I will absolutely recommend this plan to anybody who will ask this question after reading everything.

you get another Telecom company for pocket
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Ayemileto(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
I believe many of you use a windows PC, windows phone, Android or Apple OS?

If that's the case, then simply monitor your data usage from your phone or PC before complaining. What your phone record is independent of what mtn deducts.

The only network I belief are scammers is Airtel that had deducted 6GB when my phone recorded 2.8GB.

What you use is what is being deducted.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
OP.. Glo has a 0.0kobo cheat that I have been using for about 3 months now grin I was an mtn rebound and I swear I'm in heaven right now.. The network isn't 100%. . But can I complain when I'm not spending a dime smiley their network is not as bad as it used to be.. I download movies of even 200mb with it.. With a few settings here nd there you're good to go.. I swear I had no idea how much I was wasting on mtn when I could have been using this all this while cry as an ardent Instagram user I can't even go near mtn again grin
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Ayemileto(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
NnamdiN:
I've noticed this scam, I wonder how it's possible to get the same amount of data left halfway into every month? Usually after the first week of every new subscription, I get a text that I have 720mb left. The same 720mb is what's left every month, whether I surfed heavily or not. I just don't have the strength to carry spectranet mifi around. (those ones are thieves too but I at least get 3weeks)

Check the date. Is it the same date every month? Its already programmed that when your data remains a particular volume, you get a message just the way Glo will notify you @ 50%, 90% & 95% . its not the date that matters.

Check well, the date will not always be the same.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by cantok(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ksslib:
This is my honest review of Mtn data plans. I added an 's' because I have used almost all what they have to offer in terms of data across a very very long period of time but for the sake of this review, we are going to assume you want to want to subscribe to their popular 1.5gig monthly plan or like I suspect, already subscribed to it. Pls keep in mind that everything in this review applies to ALL their data plans. The only difference being price and amount of data, that's all.

Price:

Verdict: This plan is a RIP-OFF for the price(as you'll later find out in this review). It is an overpriced scam. 1000naira can buy you 5 spaghetti. One thousand naira can get you a rubber of white garri if you can beg. My roommate sold his working standing for 1k. With 1k, you can get a used heart in cotonou that will pump atleast 3 cups of blood before failure. Should I continue?

Deduction rate:

Verdict: Are you a magician? Are you fascinated with magic? Do you like sseing things dissappear? Things like animals, humans and of course, data? Mtn data plan is for you.

Webpages:
Offline Mode:

Verdict: With background data set on permanent restriction, data switched off, I wonder what steals data. Wait!! maybe, just maybe, my home button needs mb to take me from gallery to home screen.

Apps.

Twitter:

Facebook:
Instagram:

Verdict: Mtn says Instagram is not for poor people like me. We'll see what Etisalat, Airtel and others have to say.... minus Glo abeg. What's the use of having 100gig when I am only allowed to legally use 10mb due to poor service. Glo with pride indeed.

YouTube:

Verdict:
Final verdict:

Yes, I will absolutely recommend this plan to anybody who will ask this question after reading everything.

You don open my eye ooooo
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
my brother forget about shhiit, if you don't care about the word frustrations then go use GLo, i mean their cheap data.

The worst network in Nigeria
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by dozymars(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
They are all the same and it seems we have no choice.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by HERSLEY(f): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

^^^kaiiii see booooobsi...ok pliss can I mate wit u quick? cheesy
chai shocked
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by lonelydora: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ksslib:

Price:
For 1000naira, you'll be given 1,500 kilobytes that look like megabytes to the untrained eye, but brethrens, let ye not be deceived. If you're the type that likes to make something sound bigger than it actually is, you can call It 1.5gig. The plan lasts a month (in theory) and Mtn will allow you roll-over any un-used data if you're the type of person that can manage one cup of rice for 2months.

At first, 1.5gig for 1000naira might seem kinda fair from Mtn who, not too long ago, sold 10mb for the same amount it'll take to cater for a child who wants to study Medicine abroad. However, you'll begin to slowly chew back your words- one by one - the moment you begin to understand what happens behind the scenes. This plan will last a week with decent browsing. Yea, just decent browsing. Two weeks, if your level of stingyness is out of this world.

Deduction rate:
The deduction formula Mtn uses to deduct data remains a mystery even to engineering students like myself. I have observed, observed, observed and carefully calculated, yet all my answers keep pointing towards one direction - the deduction is spontaneous. That is, the computer program(i like to call it "robot" ) assigned to carry out this task deducts data base on its mood at your time of browsing. 1mb for each Google page viewed(if Oga robot is in a good mood) or 200mb for an image of hushpuppi(if Oga just woke up from sleep).

I see no reason why how data is deducted should fluctuate. This is robbery, of the highest order. In Today's world where Internet data is beginning to carry the same wieght as food given how many business and lives depend on it, it is heartless, wicked & criminal to leave your customers at the mercy of melancholic robot who will deduct 300mb just because it didn't sleep well last night.

Webpages:
You ll think 1.5 gigabytes will be more than enough to surf the web since most of the Webpages you visit are kind of plain & light( like Nairaland ) and have little or no moving content unlike busy sites like skysports and xvideos where something is always guaranteed to be moving at any time of the day.

But as it turns out, viewing a simple, traditional Webpage sometimes takes as much as it would a YouTube video. Sometimes, more than. Other times, lesser than. But still not less enough to make you agree it's fair enough. I'll browse Nairaland sometimes and log out after 5-10mins and 100mb will be deducted. Sometimes, 60mb. Sometimes 80mb.

Offline Mode:
I think this is the most annoying part of being subscribed to any of Mtn's stupid data plan - they charge you for doing nothing. Absolutely, fffucking nothing. Between the hours of 12am and 2pm today, the deduced 80mb despite data connection being off. This has become a constant occurrence and I've learnt to channel energy I'll waste on complaining to customer care(as usual) to better use.

Apps.

Twitter:

Twitter could - to a certain degree - qualify as a webpage since most of the activity there is text-based, save for funny memes and videos (which is optional to watch by the way), but the amount of data that constantly gets deducted for very little activity on this app is nothing to smile about.

I was charged an outrageous chunck of data few days ago by Oga robot for twitter activity that didn't last upto 7mins. Maybe it was because the joke I tweeted didn't get any retweets.

Facebook:
This one is for old people who don't know something like instagram exists. For stalking Amaka(your classmate) who refused to say yes to you in Nursery 2 has gotten pregnant for her street boy yet. Or for checking if the class olodo has managed to succeed in Life.... so I don't even bother with this app. However, considering it deals with lots of images and videos, I expect Mtn to use this as another avenue to make their already overweight bank account obese.

Instagram:

I spent months in denial but I've finally accepted the bitter truth that Instagram is only for the rich. Atleast that's what Mtn wants me to believe. Watching funny videos, short comedy skits and smiling at images of Buhari's head swapped with various household items is only for the rich.

So expertly have Mtn perfected the art of deception and stealing that they would not deduct a questionable amount of data after my first, second, third and maybe fourth usage of Instagram after a fresh subscription. I'll just use Instagram at surface level (few videos, images) then log out and check my data balance, then smile at what I see.

This trick - as i later painfully discovered - is Mtn just trying to gain my trust, make me feel at home before allowing me to foolishly decide it's time to carelessly dive deeper into the unsteady, dangerous waters of Instagram videos.

If you're foolish enough like me to trust Mtn, the look on your face after checking your remaining data balance will quickly help you forget about that funny video you just saw on kraks TV. Abi you wan compare the effect of a message like "Dear customer, you have 66mb left of your current data bundle" to one video where all the people being interviewed on the street kept swearing they will not attend anybody's funeral that doesn't attend theirs. Lol

YouTube:
This is easily my favourite platform(clolsey followed by instagram) but it's a forbidden area for obvious reasons. YouTube is like stepping into the badlands.

Night plan is the only alternative here. Which means I am always awake at night browsing videos when my mates are in covoon hustling. And I also feel not getting enough sleep is too much a price to pay for thrills of YouTube but I am also not quick to forget I am Nigerian afterall, suffer is suppose to be my middle name. Therefore, Night plan it is.

Verdict: Know this: Using YouTube on Mtn's hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or whatever plan is tantamount to opening the flood gates of hell. You and your data will be flooded with fire and brimstone. For safety reasons, i dont even have the youtube app installed on my phone anymore because I might decide to want to watch a youtube video and later change my mind, but Oga robot will go ahead and deduct 300mb because apparently, the first law of data deduction states that "Habouring the thought of watching a YouTube video in your mind is the same as watching it".

Final verdict:
Mtn data plan is a big scam that anybody who knows the value of money - especially in this biting recession- should never subscribe to. This will be my last subscription. Even if all the angels of heaven descend and vouch for Mtn, I will never trust them. It's almost unbelievable that these corrupt piece of shameless thieves get away with this fuckery and daylight robbery...but wait! I almost forgot we are still in Nigeria.

The uncertainty, terror and suspense that comes with checking my remaining data balance every single f*cuking time - whether I surf the net or not - is too much for my young body to cope with. I am just 24 for God sake. I cannot be paying you one thousand naira almost every 4- 5days to give me high blood pressure and stroke.

I loaded MTN 1000 for 1.5Gb yester night around 11pm. Went to work this morning ooooo. Haven't used Internet much today and I'm seeing 255MB remaining on my bonus and 1GB on main subscription. The way they zap the bonus ehhhh.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by konoplyanka: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
oluwadubem:
I knw that mtn might b thief in some ways,but saying mtn deduct about 80mb in 5-10 minuets is just overhyped "word"..if it is like that knw that with in two days you might finish 50gb in browsing only traditional webpage,if only is all about browsing traditional webpage I can bet that mtn 1.5gb can last up to 1month+ even if you spend 3hrs daily am sure it can last up to that,so mr op abeg take am eazy with mtn,more ova 9ce write up....

#peace#

bro I subscribed for Mtn 1.5 gig and less than 24 hours my data was zapped even with no battery charge on my phone for some hours.

I called customer care and a guy told me the 1gig was wiped that he would lay a complaint. the third day, I call again and they told me I used it myself that the guy doesn't know what he was saying.

two weeks later I subscribed and less than 5 minutes I received a message that my data is remaining 256 mb and I was shocked. I called again and a lady told me she was shocked too. she promised to calk me personally and I never heard from her again.

I believe they have a problem with my sim and I will never subscribe on it again.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by konoplyanka: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
lonelydora:

I loaded MTN 1000 for 1.5Gb yester night around 11pm. Went to work this morning ooooo. Haven't used Internet much today and I'm seeing 255MB remaining on my bonus and 1GB on main subscription. The way they zap the bonus ehhhh.

you are lucky to have 1 gig in your main data. mine was only 256 mb and 0.00 in main data in less than 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Riduane: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
I can't even remember the last time I used MTN to browse the internet, it's only in my phone for making calls and that's even because I've been using the line for almost 7years now. Airtel for me, remains the best and fair network for internet browsing.

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by adedavids(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
I downloaded just 180mb movie.... an old one have seen several times just to intrigue my kids in the house. we spent two days waiting for it to complete

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by kolphitim6: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
This write up about dis thieves should be on the newspaper headlines. Dubious network.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Denko2721987(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
iliyande:

I bought fairly used and unlocked it, or used if you can be patient enough AliExpress should be your best option bro
Here:

ok, ok.. Thanks alot..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / Whatsapp For Nokia X2-02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.