Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue (23243 Views)

African Time & The Entrepreneur / Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by LionBaba(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Nigerian veteran rapper, Michael Stephens (popularly called Ruggedman) looked all business and executive on the cover of August 2017 Edition of The Entrepreneur Africa Magazine. The magazine, which is one of Africa's top business magazines, got the pioneer musician to share his story of transformation from a core rap artist to a businessman. He also took out time to clear some of the controversies that have trailed him over the years.

This edition of The Entrepreneur Africa also featured lots of other inspiring contents that can help aspiring entrepreneurs get bigger. To get the FREE digital copy of the magazine, click on the link below:
www.theentrepreneurafrica.com/download

1 Share

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Godson201333(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
God has been so good to me...So i made it today ..First to comment grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by RIPEnglish: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
So ruggedman too now wanted to engagement into businesses when he can not sang again.

3 Likes

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by mctovi: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Ezezima2012(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good one
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by okedoyinolabisi(f): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
all the best
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by tamonokare: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ruggedi baba

3 Likes

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by koolcat: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
RESPECT.!
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by telim: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Recession bring out the hidden talent humans.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by sundilazo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
How much him get......mtcheeewww! Enterpreneur don cheap.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Teewhy2: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good one, at least he can use his popularity to boost his business.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by coolhamid(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
The dude that brought 9ICE to limelight ...
Yet the mofo 9ice became ungrateful afterwards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by SkenolProp(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ruggedy baba

3 Likes

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by leksmedia: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Blessedman3056: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thank God you were able to discover your real calling on time ruggedybaba

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by sunny63(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari take Nigeria back the way we are in 2015

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Blessedman3056: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thank God you were able to discover your real calling on time ruggedybaba[color=#000099][/color]
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by nwabobo: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
That is the Igbo man in him. Reason why you never hear of ex celebrities of Igbo origin going broke later in life unlike their counterparts from yonder who go abegging later in life. The Igbo celebrity knows he won't last on the scene forever and makes adequate plans for retirement while those from the other side rock life as if $ will flow freely forever.

Check out Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha, Uche Okechukwu, Rugged man, 2shots etc.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by dammiecool(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ruggedybaba my number1 rapper way back I salute u.

Abeg people where mode 9 dey now

2 Likes

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by sunkomite(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=coolhamid post=59818440]The dude that brought 9ICE to limelight ...
Yet the mofo 9ice became ungrateful afterwards. Oga what u don't know u don't. He never brought 9ice to limelight, the track make dem talk by 2shot did that. And moreover is he d one that compose 9ice's verse and chorus in the track(Atewo mo ba la)that gave both of them fame? Fine he was in d industry before 9ice, but 9ice was a diamond in the gutter bro!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Omotayor123(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
So ruggedman too now wanted to engagement into businesses when he can not sang again.
Yes jare.. Sang has lefted him grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by dammiecool(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:
That is the Igbo man in him. Reason why you never hear of ex celebrities of Igbo origin going broke later in life unlike their counterparts from yonder who go abegging later in life. The Igbo celebrity knows he won't last on the scene forever and makes adequate plans for retirement while those from the other side rock life as if $ will flow freely forever.

Oga carry ur tribal comment commot here sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by AAinEqGuinea: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
cool nice

Get out the streets and build the community
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by safarigirl(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Doesn't look very business-like undecided

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Godson201333:
God has been so good to me...So i made it today ..First to comment grin grin grin grin
congrats! What an achievement. Lol.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by IamOpemipo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:

Incase yall wondering how it started, here is the first shot

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Harbeyg09(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ruggedy baba opomulero
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by karo007: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ezezima2012:
Good one
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Nelchuksmandela(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Godson201333:
ooni'se ni.....u no get work?

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by karo007: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Godson201333:
tnk God for ur life
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by AuroraB(f): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:

I'm interested in knowing za oza ones grin wink smiley
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by nwabobo: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
AuroraB:
I'm interested in knowing za oza ones grin wink smiley

Na for my mouth you wan hear say Rev. Fr. dey wear trouser? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape / OMG! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy In Private. Who Didn't See This? / Nigeria’s Booming Film Industry Redefines African Life - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.