Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (78132 Views)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Focusing on a more consumer driven market, itel mobile has launched a 4th device under the A (Android for Everyone) series. The Android for Everyone Series are itel phones majorly targeted at users who are upgrading from feature phones (JAVA phones) to Android smartphones. They have decent specs at a very budget friendly price.

The A31 which is available for 20,000 naira is equipped with an improved 8.0MP rear camera with a LED flash, which makes it stand out among its peers. Photos taken by the phone are clearer and vivid. A31 also comes with powerful built-in camera functions like beauty mode and watermarks that can help you take attractive shots.

A31 has a 5.0” IPS screen with 178° wide viewing angle. The phone size gives users a comfortable grip. On the memory part, the itel A31 has a 1GB RAM with 8GB ROM which allows users to store more pictures, songs and other things they like.

On the Operating System, this latest itel phone is powered by the latest Android™ 7.0 Nougat, which will bring users a smooth and smarter experience.

At the back, the A31 has a cover with an excellent brushed and streamline design, giving the A31 a premium and fashionable look. The phone comes in three colours; Champagne Gold, Bright Black and Carbon Blue.

The marketing communications manager for itel mobile, Oke Umurhohwo said the A31 smartphone target users who are very price conscious but still want a decent camera smartphone. The smartphone is now available across all partner retail stores across the country for 20,000 naira.

Key Features includes:
Rear Camera 8.0MP AF
5.0” IPS Screen
1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
Android 7.0
GPS Enabled
Quad-Core 1.3GHz Processor

About itel
itel Mobile is a 10 years old Hi-Tech innovative brand specializing in mobility solutions. Over the past decade the brand has become a household name in the industry spreading its presence in 46 countries across the globe. In 2016, itel sold a landmark of 50 million devices, leading among the top 3 mobile brands in Africa. Every itel handset comes with 12 months of reliable after-sales service.

Additional information about itel Mobile is available at www.itel-mobile.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/itelmobileNigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Ohammadike: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Itel is not even serious. 1gb ram and 8 GB rom in this morden time

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by klinro(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
I like the fact that itel wants to make everyone use an android phone. It is cool. Let me publish on my blog

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by klinro(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ohammadike:
The post clearly started they are targeting people who are upgrading from JAVA phones. 1GB is not bad for such people

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Itel A31 is currently available at Slot Outlets, 3C Hub stores, Micro stations outlets and all major stores across the country

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by klinro(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by tayebest(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ohammadike:

Abeg shift jare!
which brand offer better specs in that price range?
Nigerians sef angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by klinro(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
tayebest:

Abeg shift jare!
which brand offer better specs in that price range?
Nigerians sef angry

i tire for the guy oo.

4 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala, honsule and dragnet
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
nice and affordable
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
lofty900:
nice and affordable
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by tayebest(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Very good, how is the battery life?

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Techpaded(f): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
copacetic
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Caustics: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked giving someone an itel phone is the worst thing you can ever do to him. I have never seen a company that spends more money on paying trolls to defend its product than on production itself.

14 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Banter1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
I feel so much pain and sadness in my heart right now. Someone just quit his HND programmes because he couldnt afford to pay his school fees which is 18,500. Second semester HND1. very sad.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Homeboiy: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its an SPD PHONE

checking for the stock ROM and firmware cry
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by ChappyChase: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ohammadike:
When them play finish them go let us know..
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Can never use their product again, not when their it1407 dey do anyhow, ahhh... That device do me something ehhhnn

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is a joke right?
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Flashh: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Phone for noobs in the Android world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Estherfabian(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
20K for android 7.0??
While I'm here on v5.1 with my 70K worth phone embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Jabioro: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
My step mum still dey alive let me buy one for her.. she at other time asked for my note 3 ..hmmmm. now she can have this.. itel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by maxiuc(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Itel the product I can never buy with my money

I remember when my boss dashed me an itel tab I swear that tablet made me a regular customer at phone repair shop

From battery to charging port from there to panel from panel I sold it 5k

6 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Itel � hope they have dwelt with the hanging issues itel will never freak me cause that hanging of a thing dey vex

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by helphelp: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Our Yard Sales Naija platform just came up. We have started posting awesome Yard deals already for quick buy, at awesomely low prices (really low prices).

Don't be left out "No carry last" items are already popping up for grabs.

Kindly follow our instagram/facebook page for updates @yardsalesnaija

No carry last.

Tell a friend, to tell a friend
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by apesinola001: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice gadget

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by jayriginal: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ohammadike:

At that price you are complaining?

You get what you pay for. From your spelling of modern, I'm tempted to ask the price of your school fees.

8 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by zeanslim(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
wow ! nice . smiley very affordable

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by ekensi01: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Itel has nothing to offer to me that i would accept.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
i think i like itel because of their price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Got Scammed / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans / Get 23GB For #1000 And 4GB For #200 Only Airtel User Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.