Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,089 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (63394 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by todaynewsreview: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pastor Enoch A Adeboye on a courtesy visit to President Mohammed Buhari today 18th August, 2017 at the Abuja House, London, United Kingdom.

He will be ministering tonight at a special program of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, U.K.

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/08/pastor-adeboye-visits-president-buhari.html

Cc: lalasticlala

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by BreezyCB(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari qo give him life to Christ

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Realdeals(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
It's good.

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice one

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by stGabrielo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mtcheew

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Criminal man of devil that sold our country to the northerners using his stooge osibanjo and occultic pastor...

Very sure he's gonna will the church to his children

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
nice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am waiting patiently for Fayose and FFK to dispute this visit. They will call the picture Photoshop or say it was taken 5 years ago. They will even Photoshop a Facebook page with the picture and date it 5 years ago to deceive fellow wailers. Buhari's recovery will continue to give them serious headache.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by BioTeck: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
When was this...hope it wasn't last year's picture

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by millik(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
haha

our presido is now a tourist centre

me too, I wan go London go see our president,

Lalasticlala, abi u no go go?

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lol the photo president

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
God has a message for Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Tolexander: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Political leaders are going to London to visit Buhari.

Same as religious leaders, also going to London to visit Buhari.

Why can't we carry the whole Nigeria to London to be govern by Buhari?

Seems this is another form of indirect rule by Britain, our colonial leader to have our indigenous ruler governing from London.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by obynocute(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by 7lives: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Criminal man of devil that sold our country to the northerners using his stooge osibanjo and occultic pastor...

Cry me an ocean.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na bible be that? I thot its GEJ..... Who's next.......Oyedepo, Apostl Suleiman, TbJosh, Okonkwo, Oyaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
Close that mouth before sarrki come use him mouth close am for you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by todaynewsreview: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
nice

Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Ratello: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmnnnn, this is serious! Buhari has really lost so much weight and I don't see him keeping up with the rigour of governance with this physique Buhari should resign and attend to his health for the love of the land.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by muykem: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God. Over to FFK, Fayose and IPOB. I can't see life support in the pictures above.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Close that mouth before sarrki come use him mouth close am for you...
hahahahaha abegii leave me alone i came here to see Ma Photo Prisedo

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I am waiting patiently for Fayose and FFK to dispute this visit. They will call the picture Photoshop or say it was taken 5 years ago. They will even Photoshop a Facebook page with the picture and date it 5 years ago to deceive fellow wailers. Buhari's recovery will continue to give them serious headache.
Buhari brain fall on you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God the president is still alive.

Check my signature for beautiful and affordable window blinds

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by owobokiri(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Egyptian mummy of a president..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by haconjy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
it might be too late for him....
pls don't quote me wrong

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Thank God the president is still alive.

Check my signature for beautiful and affordable window blinds
Why you no meet buhari to buy your window?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by maxiuc(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Clothes dey cover many things ooooo

If baba remove his clothes Jesu

Baba Adeboye extend the hands of Hallelujah to him

Moses meets Pharoah

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by OritaIbadan: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is good

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by MrPresident1: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yay!!!! cheesy

Our President, President Muhammadu Buhari is coming home grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) by brainpulse: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good one. The cursed Ps&Is generations will not like this

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.