Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? (1748 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lamentations 5:10
10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

THEIR VISAGE IS BLACKER THAN A COAL!!!!

WAKE UP NOW!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Black or not... It's not the point of of salvation, "if you love me, do my commandments"

5 Likes

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by Teaveapoet(f): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2017
i cant stop laughing. you didnt read where God created humans in his image. so, ask yourself his God Tall, Short,fat, Thin, Dwarf, Obese, Oyinbo, Albino. Am Waitin For Bible Reference oh. #some things are mysteries you cant understand it with. get it#

3 Likes

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by YahwehPenis: 1:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Teaveapoet:
i cant stop laughing. you didnt read where God created humans in his image. so, ask yourself his God Tall, Short,fat, Thin, Dwarf, Obese, Oyinbo, Albino. Am Waitin For Bible Reference oh. #some things are mysteries you cant understand it with. get it#

Av known am d preek of God. Jesus is burn wen I enter Mary. He is blackman because I am black preek.

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tosinex:
Black or not... It's not the point of of salvation, "if you love me, do my commandments"

Yes, that is the whole duty of everyman. You are right.

But if anyone desires to know the secrets of the world that we are in through a deeper understanding of the Bible and its prophecies, then the first step is to identify the principal subjects of the Bible.

Who wrote the Bible, whose story is it, whose past present, and future is documented in it? Who gave the Bible to the world?

The Negroes. Darkskinned Negroes.
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Teaveapoet:

I have said this times without number, the story of the Bible is the creation of MAN in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God. Before man was created, there was mankind and the Bible describes this mankind as fowls of the air, beasts of the field, fish of the ocean, cattle, and creeping things; these are all mankind without the Word and knowledge of God. And God breathed into man, and man became a LIVING SOUL, all other mankind were SOUL-LESS.

The knowledge of God is civilisation, the first person to have that knowledge started to live several notches higher than the rest of mankind. When Man was created in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God, he was commanded to go into the world and multiply, that command was to go and civilise the rest of mankind into the knowledge of God.

The blackman spread civilization to the world, and that is a FACT.
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by Teaveapoet(f): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

I have said this times without number, the story of the Bible is the creation of MAN in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God. Before man was created, there was mankind and the Bible describes this mankind as fowls of the air, beasts of the field, fish of the ocean, cattle, and creeping things; these are all mankind without the Word and knowledge of God. And God breathed into man, and man became a LIVING SOUL, all other mankind were SOUL-LESS.

The knowledge of God is civilisation, the first person to have that knowledge started to live several notches higher than the rest of mankind. When Man was created in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God, he was commanded to go into the world and multiply, that command was to go and civilise the rest of mankind into the knowledge of God.

The blackman spread civilization to the world, and that is a FACT.
Well Said, on a lighter mood you need help.
i didnt agree with a tiny thing you said but wil ignore this.
#dontquoteme#

2 Likes

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Teaveapoet:

#dontquoteme#

Lol grin, but on a serious note, you need the help more grin

You don't have to agree to anything, it is a free world, but as Nietzche said "...if it is the truth that you seek, then you must inquire"

You can NEVER understand the deeper and deepest truths of the Bible, without first situating its truth and history and subject, in the right background and context, and origin.

Farewell grin

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, a good thread to wake up the people who are still sleeping grin
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by johnw74: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2017
MrPresident1:
Lamentations 5:10
10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

THEIR VISAGE IS BLACKER THAN A COAL!!!!

WAKE UP NOW!!!!!

does it matter what color Jesus skin was?

but your posted verses show that Jesus fore fathers were white(verse 7), before God at that time caused them
to suffer famine due to their sins

they were compared to fine gold, verse 2

they are punished for their sins, verse 6

they were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk verse 7

Their visage is become blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick. verse 8

They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, stricken through for want of the fruits of the field. verse 9

read all of chapter 4

again, why was their skin black?
A. because of the terrible famine

Lam 5:10  Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

Job 30:30  My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. 

job's skin is black and his bones burned with heat because of the
curses and diseases God has allowed satan to inflict on him.

read the book of job

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Yes, that is the whole duty of everyman. You are right.

But if anyone desires to know the secrets of the world that we are in through a deeper understanding of the Bible and its prophecies, then the first step is to identify the principal subjects of the Bible.

Who wrote the Bible, whose story is it, whose past present, and future is documented in it? Who gave the Bible to the world?

The Negroes. Darkskinned Negroes.
dark skinned negroes gave the bible to the world? So the Holy Spirit is a dark skinned Negroe. Lolzz, funny man. The letter killeth but the spirit gives life.. I still remember when Jesus was told that his mother, brothers and sisters are here looking for him and he said who is my brother who is my sister, then pointing to his disciples he said anyone that does the will of God is my brother or sister.. So don't let racial segregation cause you a grave mistake, for with God there's no jew, Greek, negroes or whatever, for there shall only be one fold and one shepherd.

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Jesus issa Negro
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Tosinex:
dark skinned negroes gave the bible to the world? So the Holy Spirit is a dark skinned Negroe. Lolzz, funny man. The letter killeth but the spirit gives life.. I still remember when Jesus was told that his mother, brothers and sisters are here looking for him and he said who is my brother who is my sister, then pointing to his disciples he said anyone that does the will of God is my brother or sister.. So don't let racial segregation cause you a grave mistake, for with God there's no jew, Greek, negroes or whatever, for there shall only be one fold and one shepherd.

The Israelis have racially segregated themselves, so you need to consider your stance. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible

http://time.com/5345963/israel-nation-state-law-democracy/

But this isn’t just a game of identity politics: the new law provides legal teeth for discrimination that is currently de facto, particularly in the important area of housing. It makes no reference to equality but says that the state “places national value on development of Jewish settlement and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation.”

The new law essentially makes discrimination constitutional, according to Mordechai Kremnitzer, professor emeritus of the Faculty of law at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, writing in the Israeli daily Haaretz. He argues that the new law essentially treats Arabs as if they are trespassers in Israel, and constitutes the start of their “actual transfer” from the land.
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by Anas09: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2018
How does the skin colour of the Lord contribute to your soul being redeemed? Or, did his skin colour made Him the bridegroom of the Church. Would He have been something else if he were white?

2 Likes

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Anas09:
How does the skin colour of the Lord contribute to your soul being redeemed? Or, did his skin colour made Him the bridegroom of the Church. Would He have been something else if he were white?

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

The gatekeepers of a place are the leaders and elders of that place. The gates of Judah are BLACK to the ground.

Anas09, you cannot understand, stop bothering yourself with things that are too high for you.
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Johnw47 Johnw74
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by johnw47: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
MrPresident1:
Johnw47 Johnw74

poor tormented false prophet pre1

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by gobuchinny: 4:39am On Sep 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

The Israelis have racially segregated themselves, so you need to consider your stance. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible

http://time.com/5345963/israel-nation-state-law-democracy/

But this isn’t just a game of identity politics: the new law provides legal teeth for discrimination that is currently de facto, particularly in the important area of housing. It makes no reference to equality but says that the state “places national value on development of Jewish settlement and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation.”

The new law essentially makes discrimination constitutional, according to Mordechai Kremnitzer, professor emeritus of the Faculty of law at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, writing in the Israeli daily Haaretz. He argues that the new law essentially treats Arabs as if they are trespassers in Israel, and constitutes the start of their “actual transfer” from the land.

You are indeed a fool. Trust me I dont use that word lightly but you have earned it. What does this rubbish post have to do with the gospel of salvation? Does the skin colour of Jesus mean all blacks will go to heaven automatically? Is that what the apostles preached? Who cares if his black or white? You are useless to God and humanity because you are apostate. Preaching things he knows nothings about and propagating his own gospel.

You are a reprobate and you are created for destruction and utter confusion. You will roam in the dark until the day of your judgement. You are useless to Christ and the body until you repent and follow the one true God whose son is Jesus. Your own God is your belly and your message is confusion upon confusion.

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2019
johnw47:

poor tormented false prophet pre1

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

John wey mumu
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Obadiah 1:17
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Read
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
MrPresident1:
The DNA they found is the DNA of the gods, the Irunmoles, the Imales, they found it in us. They are only latent, awaiting activation by God.

'Ghost' DNA In West Africans Complicates Story Of Human Origins

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/12/805237120/ghost-dna-in-west-africans-complicates-story-of-human-origins

About 50,000 years ago, ancient humans in what is now West Africa apparently procreated with another group of ancient humans that scientists didn't know existed.

There aren't any bones or ancient DNA to prove it, but researchers say the evidence is in the genes of modern West Africans. They analyzed genetic material from hundreds of people from Nigeria and Sierra Leone and found signals of what they call "ghost" DNA from an unknown ancestor.

Our own species — Homo sapiens — lived alongside other groups that split off from the same genetic family tree at different times. And there's plenty of evidence from other parts of the world that early humans had sex with other hominins, like Neanderthals.

That's why Neanderthal genes are present in humans today, in people of European and Asian descent. Homo sapiens also mated with another group, the Denisovans, and those genes are found in people from Oceania.

The findings on ghost DNA, published in the journal Science Advances, further complicate the picture of how Homo sapiens — or modern humans — evolved away from other human relatives. "It's almost certainly the case that the story is incredibly complex and complicated and we have kind of these initial hints about the complexity," says Sriram Sankararaman, a computational biologist at UCLA.

The scientists analyzed the genomes of 405 West Africans. Sankararaman says they used a statistical model to flag parts of the DNA. The technique "goes along a person's genome and pulls out chunks of DNA which we think are likely to have come from a population that is not modern human."

The unusual DNA found in West Africa isn't associated with either Neanderthals or Denisovans. Sankararaman and his study co-author, Arun Durvasula, think it comes from a yet-to-be-discovered group.

"We don't have a clear identity for this archaic group," Sankararaman says. "That's why we use the term 'ghost.' It doesn't seem to be particularly closely related to the groups from which we have genome sequences from."

The scientists think the interbreeding happened about 50,000 years ago, roughly the same time that Neanderthals were breeding with modern humans elsewhere in the world. It's not clear whether there was a single interbreeding "event," though, or whether it happened over an extended period of time.

The unknown group "appears to have split off from the ancestors of modern humans a little before when Neanderthals split off from our ancestors," he says.

Sharon Browning, a biostatistics professor at the University of Washington who has studied the mixing of Denisovans and humans, says "the scenario that they are discovering here is one that seems realistic."

Browning notes that the ghost DNA appears frequently in the genetic material. "That tells us that these archaic populations might have had some DNA that did some useful stuff that's proved to be useful to the modern population," she says.

But at the moment, Sankararaman says, it's not possible to know what, if any, role these genetic materials have for modern humans who carry them. "Are they just randomly floating in our genomes? Do they have any kind of adaptive benefits? Do they have deleterious consequences?" he added. "Those are all questions which would be fantastic to start thinking about."

He says there is likely evidence of other ghost populations in modern humans in other parts of the world. "I think as we get the genome sequences from different parts of the world at different points in time, there is always the possibility that we might discover these as-yet-unidentified ghost populations," Sankararaman says.

It's also possible that the ghost DNA found in this study comes from multiple groups, Browning added. "Within Africa, we don't know how many archaic groups might have been involved, and the study doesn't tell us that," she says. "It tells us that there was integration, but it could have been from more than one archaic population, in theory."

Compared with the Neanderthals, where there is abundant DNA fossil evidence, physical samples are much harder to come by in Africa. Browning says the climate on the continent has made it challenging.

"The conditions have to be right for the fossils to not totally disintegrate" in order to recover DNA, Browning says. Bones have been found in Africa from archaic populations, but no DNA has been recovered. Still, she adds, "the technology is continuing to improve, and people are still out there looking for more fossils."

So what happened to this mysterious group of ancient humans? Scientists aren't totally sure.

They might have died off, or they might have eventually been completely subsumed into modern humans.

Jesus is an offspring of angels.

Nahshon

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by sonmvayina(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2020
The story says he had no father... So he is not from anywhere...
Except you are saying he had a human father.. Joseph or a Roman soldier...

The story is just a fabrication... To deceive the gullible..
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
sonmvayina:
The story says he had no father... So he is not from anywhere...
Except you are saying he had a human father.. Joseph or a Roman soldier...

The story is just a fabrication... To deceive the gullible..

Thank God you're not gullible, you're so wise that wisdom is leaking from your brains into your ears
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by sonmvayina(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

Thank God you're not gullible, you're so wise that wisdom is leaking from your brains into your ears

So which part of what I said is false?.. Or is it that it makes you uncomfortable..
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

So which part of what I said is false?.. Or is it that it makes you uncomfortable..

I think you're a very stupid and obnoxious felon definitely headed for hell.

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by sonmvayina(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

I think you're a very stupid and obnoxious felon definitely headed for hell.

What is wrong with what I said?.. Don't attack me.. Attack what I said.. I know in real life you can't even shine my shoes..

So what is wrong with what I said?

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
You people are really trying o.

Una dey try well well. Dogs of d devil

sonmvayina:

What is wrong with what I said?.. Don't attack me.. Attack what I said.. I know in real life you can't even shine my shoes..

So what is wrong with what I said?

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Song 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by gobuchinny: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Teaveapoet:

#dontquoteme#

This guy is beyond help my man. All we can do at this point is to wait for God to shut him up for good. His a real defination of an apostate somebody

1 Like

Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 114:5-8
What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
6 Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?
7 Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;
8 Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.
Re: What Other Evidence Do You Need To Believe That Jesus IS Darkskinned? by MrPresident1: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Today is your day of reading wink

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Student Manual 20th January 2019 / Purpose Of Creation? / South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.