Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Trending Biography Of Rapper Bossleezy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Trending Biography Of Rapper Bossleezy (410 Views)

(music) Bossleezy - Follow Me (prod. By Lareyinks) / Banger Alert : Rapper Bossleezy Set To Drop A New Hit Titled "Follow" / Names Of Rapper's Like Immortal Technique And Hopsin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trending Biography Of Rapper Bossleezy by RoggerboyI(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
My name is Omotajo Abolade Adegoke..I am a native of Ibadan Oyo-State...I was born and brought up In a average speed Family of 5 children..And one Elder sister,, Am a rapper and Singer,I am intelligent in all aspect,,I can fall on any beat or Instrumental,,I went to Omo-abiye nursery and Primary School,while my secondary school I graduated from LAN-tem Private school,,,My role model in music is Olamide baddo,, I love him so much Cuz he inspire me to bring it on...I started my music stuff in year 2013,,and since den have been so partetic on all things..... .follow me on Instagram Bossleezy and also My number 08137693698

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Classicb_birthday Frestyle / Mr Legend_thank God Video / Video Of White Ladies Dancing To Nigerian Songs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.