Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound (49612 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nairalanders, help me and my fiancée thank God.

After close of work today, went to visit my bae in Abeokuta, as it has been long I saw her, due to work.

So today took the bold step got there around 6:45pm, and saw this big monster scorpion beside her flat, looking for a way to get in her flat

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, help us thank God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by LAFO: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Adupe!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Op you missed bae or you wantu go and mialala
Your village pple set that dangerous animal there grin
You must do thanksgiving on Sunday oo
And indicAte where you killed the beast grin
Didn't u guys later did that thing at night or your fiancé was still scared cheesy cheesy

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Caustics: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
if not that you killed it violently. i would have shown you how to make poison dart with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God

5 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by FemiEddy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its quite big o, congratulations , naija scorpions no dey kill, their venom is even of low quality due to d economy grin, all u get is a bruise from a scorpion bite but my grandma says eating of onions is gud cure when bitten by a scorpion.....that is in Nigeria, not in Asia o

36 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
if not that you killed it violently. i would have shown you how to make poison dart with it.
Smh undecided
Poison for what undecided
Kill? lipsrsealed
Afonja pple don come again sad

38 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Caustics: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
badoi:

Smh undecided
Poison for what undecided
Kill? lipsrsealed
Afonja pple don come again sad
GODforbid. I can never be an afonja

45 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
see the size of the stick you used in killing the scorpion shocked

17 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:
Nairalanders, help me and my fiancée thank God.

After close of work today, went to visit my bae and saw this big monster scorpion beside her flat, looking for a way to get in her flat

NIGERIANS SEF, SO WE SHOULD HELP YOU THANK GOD THAT YOU KILLED A SCORPION... ORDINARY SCORPION?

YOUR MATES ARE IN THE FOREST KILLING BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS, YOU'RE HERE SHOWING CHEST & MUSCLES UNTOP SCORPION.. ABEG GO & SIT DOWN. undecided

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
badoi:
Op you missed bae or you wantu go and mialala
Your village pple set that dangerous animal there grin
You must do thanksgiving on Sunday oo
And indicAte where you killed the beast grin
Didn't u guys later did that thing at night or your fiancé was still scared cheesy cheesy

Lmaoo, bro you funny, mialala kini.

I am,a child of God grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

NIGERIANS SEF, SO WE SHOULD HELP YOU THANK GOD THAT YOU KILLED A SCORPION... ORDINARY SCORPION?

YOUR MATES ARE IN THE FOREST KILLING BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS, YOU'RE HERE SHOWING CHEST & MUSCLES UNTOP SCORPION.. ABEG GO & SIT DOWN. undecided

Bro, help me go sambisa, since you have the strength

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Bunmarium(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
abeg lala dey chop scorpion

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
walcut:
see the size of the stick you used in killing the scorpion shocked

Nah the stick wey my eyes see be that oo cheesy
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
FemiEddy:
Its quite big o, congratulations , naija scorpions no dey kill, their venom is even of low quality due to d economy grin, all u get is a bruise from a scorpion bite but my grandma says eating of onions is gud cure when bitten by a scorpion.....that is in Nigeria, not in Asia o

Bros, no be small thing, if you see the speed wey I use find any nearest stick, even to go close self, I dey fear, because this type of scorpion is blue, compare to the type have seen before, which is black.

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Thank God

cool yes oo
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
LAFO:
Adupe!

Yes, thanks cool
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
lajoshua:
angry
And you just killed them just like that. You didnt even bother that they have a family, children waiting for their parents to return home. How will you care? You only think about yourself undecided
I'm still wondering why its in pet section?

Meanwhile learn how to make money online shortening links
Thank me later! grin

Please go and hunt scorpion and use them as pet

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Optional1, come and see how my Mother Mary have saved me and bae ooo cheesy
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by optional1(f): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:
Optiona1, come and see how my Mother Mary have saved me and bae ooo cheesy
. Congrats glory to God
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by femolacqua(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:

Bros, no be small thing, if you see the speed wey I use find any nearest stick, even to go close self, I dey fear, because this type of scorpion is blue, compare to the type have seen before, which is black.

grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by femolacqua(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
You must be thanking your star and God right now.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
optional1:
. Congrats glory to God

Honour to Mary
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by abelprice(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
You for leave am make e bite u.. maybe u go become scorpion king or something... who knows.. am jst saying.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by EKITI001: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cool
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hope say u never kill ur in-law sha? grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by SalamRushdie: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
You must call off the engagement immediately, this is not a good omen grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by MadCow1: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, dem you animals swear for You?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by hablink: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thanks to baba God.

check my signature...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Top 10 Forums / ** / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.