Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) (66844 Views)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Essentials1:

She is already 41 years old... How much older do you expect her to look?
Angela Basset is 59 and she still looks youthful.u need to see her on tv.she still looks graceful.no difference the way i saw her while growing up and the way she looks now cheesy.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Essentials1(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Angela Basset is 59 and she still looks youthful.
E.A Adeboye is 75 while Buhari is 74 who look younger??
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by oaroloye(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2017
The idea being that Extramarital Sex, even ADULTERY, is quite all right..

Kate Winslet is a mother of three, who is on her third husband (NED ROCKNROLL- 2012).

This behavior is disgusting.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Essentials1:
E.A Adeboye is 75 while Buhari is 74 who look younger??
why use buhari to compare with adeboye? cheesy
buhari looks more like a sickman than an oldman.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by emiarire(f): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Explorers.... my NL crush cool. Ur posts r always unique. Keep it up!

Anyway, one thing we can get frm dis post is that all u fine boys that are feeling fly, slaying and breaking hearts.... hmm... the clock is ticking, enjoy it while lasts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Essentials1(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

why use buhari to compare with adeboye? cheesy
buhari looks more like a sickman than an oldman.

Before he became the president!
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by handsomebanana(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Leo DiCaprio.
One of d best Actpez

Great Gatsby, revenant, inception, aviator, wolf of Wall Street.

Can't wait for h. H. Holmes movie
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by handsomebanana(m): 1:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:
See his face like the wolf on wall street.....

But datz a badass movie, u knw
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Essentials1:

Before he became the president!
he looks older than adeboye without looking gaunt as he looks now.
anyway why u screaming? grin
is it that u married to a white lady and got offended cos i said they age quickly? grin
is a general thing thats known so i dont see why u should be angry about what i said cheesy
ok look at rita dominic.rita dominic is 40 or i think 41 like kate winslet but she looks 30.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2017
handsomebanana:
Leo DiCaprio.
One of d best Actpez

Great Gatsby, revenant, inception, aviator, wolf of Wall Street.

Can't wait for h. H. Holmes movie
h.h. holmes aka doc death?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by zolajpower: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2017
kalvoken:
Explorers been exploring since the creation of nairaland.

Rear gem
before nairaland self .
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by handsomebanana(m): 1:52am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

h.h. holmes aka doc death?

Ah KNw Abt dat

Only dat Holmes wz a serial killer In d 19th century

He even bought a hotel Zone e could bury d Dead bodies there
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2017
handsomebanana:

Ah KNw Abt dat

Only dat Holmes wz a serial killer In d 19th century

He even bought a hotel Zone e could bury d Dead bodies there
its a historical event that occurred in 19th century america.one of america"s most notorious serial killer.so hollywood is doing it into a movie?
that would be great to watch cheesy
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by handsomebanana(m): 2:04am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

its a historical event that occurred in 19th century america.one of america"s most notorious serial killer.so hollywood is doing it into a movie?
that would be great to watch cheesy

Yup.
ND itz goin 2 be Legendary.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese.
Any move they make has been a fucking success
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Badgers14: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2017
zeelord:
And the fvck she looking that old?..titanic was just 20 years ago

Do you know how many "boats" she have been in in the past 20 years grin

2 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by PDPGuy: 2:32am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Angela Basset is 59 and she still looks youthful.u need to see her on tv.she still looks graceful.no difference the way i saw her while growing up and the way she looks now cheesy.
Black don't crack, but White folks age faster. A 27 year old White girl looks 40 without make-up!

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by kabanayol9(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2017
I watch this clip to a fault, still views it sometimes, it makes me thinks can men still die for love this dayz .....
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by deolu2000(m): 2:50am On Aug 19, 2017
The cord of friendship and i mean genuine friendship is very hard to break. Go Kate n Leo.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Kate body don dey xpire....Sexiness unavailable

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by medexico(m): 3:53am On Aug 19, 2017
kalvoken:
Explorers been exploring since the creation of nairaland.

Rear gem

Rear as in back?

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by zeongeon: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Titanic.... hmmmm... Rose that was selfish and dumb that led to the death of Jack.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
See Leo shocked men I would have died for this guy ( movie ) grin when that movie hit the streets Leo was the dream man lol
But Kate why .... sad

you sef wan nack the guy abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Badgers14:

Do you know how many "boats" she have been in in the past 20 years grin

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Explorers:
Closer than ever, the two friends were seen chatting on the deck of Leo's villa as they soaked up the sun, before they walked back into the house with their arms wrapped affectionately around each other.

we all know what took place afterwards grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2017
emiarire:
Explorers.... my NL crush cool. Ur posts r always unique. Keep it up!

Anyway, one thing we can get frm dis post is that all u fine boys that are feeling fly, slaying and breaking hearts.... hmm... the clock is ticking, enjoy it while lasts.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Rtopzy(f): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

na durin d late 1999s and early 2000s i sabi Awillo cheesy
i no too dey sabi dhier titles but e get one wey i watch wey d girls ehn dem twerk like fire!.dem wear white tights
chai!
see yansh!
na so dhier ukwu just dey bounce like football and dem come get Lalas hips cheesy
i like dat one plus another one wey he release wey im girls wear banana for waist cheesy
omo i love makoussa oo cheesy
The ukwu master himself!!!!!

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:56am On Aug 19, 2017
MOSTEC:
World record.......

.....highest grossing film ever on earth

.........TITANIC

no, it is not. Avatar is the movie, the same producer/director though!
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Whites have this kind of body I don't find sexy...

Looking like broiler.

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2017
tunary:
Why is Kate TOTO swell up? abi she just dey do finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn see leo oo eee this guy don age oooogringrin
nah turn by turn
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by blessudu1(m): 6:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Titanic is d greatest movie I have watched....LoVe u jack and rose
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Wow! those times when love was real unlike now that naija gehs only love money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's P.A, Sameera Ahmed [photo] / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.