Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook (2821 Views)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by stiffmeister(m): 4:05am On Aug 19, 2017
slay Queens and wrong spellings and English are like Emmanuel and Mark angel.... they work together

Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by QueenSekxy(f): 4:11am On Aug 19, 2017
everything is now about slay queen this and slay queen that..this is Becoming stale day by day

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by dingbang(m): 4:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Fine girl with potruding belle.
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
u no dey sleep? lipsrsealed
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
everything is now about slay queen this and slay queen that..this is Becoming stale day by day
typo error grin
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by sandrahnaub(f): 4:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Every body makes mitsake<<<

1 Like

Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by QueenSekxy(f): 4:31am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
says who??her tummy is okay joor
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by QueenSekxy(f): 4:31am On Aug 19, 2017
smithsydny:
typo error grin
like you are perfect ni

1 Like

Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Raydos: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Is she the one that call herself a slay queen?

O.P Use your brain, stop using the word "SLAY QUEEN" To drag traffic to your post., there are lot of girls out there that doesn't like this SLAY QUEEN Thing

btw is english your mother's tongue?
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

like you are perfect ni
chai but its typo error nah..I didn't mean it in a harsh way per say oo. tongue
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by QueenSekxy(f): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2017
smithsydny:
chai but its typo error nah..I didn't mean it in a harsh way per say oo. tongue
ok
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 6:02am On Aug 19, 2017
if you are always out there correcting peoples english and spelling....then am wondering if na your papa get english language....i knw the likes of redbeans or shey na blue beans he call himself go soon quote me nw.....waiting in 3D cool
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by dingbang(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

says who??her tummy is okay joor
not okay for me.. It's big...
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by QueenSekxy(f): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
not okay for me.. It's big...
Lol. .okay
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by DarkMagic(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Ha..the Lord is really ur strainght ma sister cheesy
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
if you are always out there correcting peoples english and spelling....then am wondering if na your papa get english language....i knw the likes of redb.eans or shey na blue beans he call himself go soon quote me nw.....waiting in 3D cool
hmm... That's libel. I'll sue you
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2017
redbeans:
hmm... That's libel. I'll sue you
lol...you are the one always correcting my spellings
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
And another slay queen spotted!
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lol...you are the one always correcting my spellings
ohh... No harm intended o. We learn everyday smiley

By the way, I'm a womanwrapper. I'll rather dance 'kukere' with you in the 'oza room' than look for trouble wink
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Bla bla bla bla bla it is your English? lipsrsealed
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
redbeans:
ohh... No harm intended o. We learn everyday smiley

By the way, I'm a womanwrapper. I'll rather dance 'kukere' with you in the 'oza room' than look for trouble wink
lol....no be only kukere, you go even dance galala join tongue
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Lalas247(f): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Lefulefu bring that guy wey wan do wedding with 20k grin
We don find wife for the guy today

2k rent stuffs
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by dingbang(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol. .okay
I just get attracted to slim ladies like the girl in ur pic
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Lalas247(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
I just get attracted to slim ladies like the girl in ur pic
Hector Hector
Looking good looking good grin
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Hector Hector
Looking good looking good grin
lmao.. Na now u dey see my pic?
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Lalas247(f): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
lmao.. Na now u dey see my pic?
I say make I peep .. na now o grin when I see u dey move in on that sexy damsel up there
Easy tiger tongue
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by dingbang(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

I say make I peep .. na now o grin when I see u dey move in on that sexy damsel up there
Easy tiger tongue
lol.. Its been long I flirted.. wink
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Lalas247(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. Its been long I flirted.. wink
I know that's why I had to check if it was really u ... wink no worries ride on
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by stiffmeister(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raydos:
Is she the one that call herself a slay queen?

O.P Use your brain, stop using the word "SLAY QUEEN" To drag traffic to your post., there are lot of girls out there that doesn't like this SLAY QUEEN Thing

btw is english your mother's tongue?

let her use her native tongue!!!
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by stiffmeister(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Every body makes mitsake<<<

for the past 8hours... she haven't know there is a mistake??
Re: Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu bring that guy wey wan do wedding with 20k grin
We don find wife for the guy today

2k rent stuffs
forget dat guy wey wan marry wit 20k grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. / #bbnaija Just 2 Days In The House Goes Passionately Naked / changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.