Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria (22300 Views)

How To Get 50MB Everyday For Free On MTN Network. No Deadline!!! / Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network / Who Else Has Seen Mtn 4g+ On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2017
it is with anger in my heart that I make this complain to you!
in my village people are not allowed to make/receive calls,
browse, text etc. this problem is as a result of "Lack of Mast"
and has been affecting the villagers of in that community for
over 10years.

I've sent numerous messages to MTN via their
twitter and facebook page/handle. All they tell me is that their support team is on it. No action whatsoever.. ( since 2 years + now. Nothing has been done there. the Name of the community is Lorji in Aboh-Mbaise Local Government of Imo-state(it is comprised of up to 5 villages).

This problem has caused deaths and great problem to them(the villagers, since there is no way to call for help from Police, doctors etc.. when one is in trouble. please we need a Mast. why the isolation?

If getting a land will the issue/problem then, am willing to offer MTN lands to plant the mast..

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Then your community is not in Nigeria

32 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Cc
@ Lalasticlala
@ mynd44
@ JideSM
@ tayoccu

please help this community! everyday, people are suffering that community. we need the intervention of MTN in that place.

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Then your community is not in Nigeria
even MTN knows, i've spoken to them, they have even sent their team there(according to them) but are not doing anything to help the community.
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by internationalman(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Is ur community in a hole?

5 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by ijobaooorun(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Then keep using Glo.

8 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Then keep using Glo.
even glo is not active there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
i concur with the op...
visited my aunt in that area last october,
the mtn service was wack.... ended up nt browsing for a full week... so frustrating... the glo was a bit manageable bt no real difference btw both...
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dreamswayne:
i concur with the op...
visited my aunt in that area last october,
the mtn service was wack.... ended up nt browsing for a full week... so frustrating... the glo was a bit manageable bt no real difference btw both...
thank you for saying the truth!!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cc @ Lalasticlala @ mynd44 @ JideSM @ tayoccu please help this community!
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Cc @ Lalasticlala @ mynd44 @ JideSM @ tayoccu please help this community!
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2017
please help us; I feel if it hits front page, relevant bodies will come to our aid. Cc
@ Lalasticlala mynd44 people are really suffering in this village
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by surrogatesng: 2:46am On Aug 23, 2017
too bad
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cc @ Lalasticlala @ mynd44 @ JideSM @ tayoccu
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by logadims: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Jonsm33(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bros Sue the damn network
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Evablizin(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2017

Nawa ooo just use 9mobile

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Lol

This one weak me...

Abeg find me 6 plots of land make I faint there

16 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Goodnuel: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't understand, is the MTN rescuing people in critical situations

Wait, you mean una no d do FB and Whatsapp for your village

Tomorrow now, MTN will be Shouting "MTN, Everywhere you go"!!!.

Or Op, Is your community not part of the everywhere??

And why must it be MTN sef

My area started with Airtel.

11 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Sanchez01: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Perhaps your community is not viable enough. You don't expect a telecommunication company to deploy and not make profit as expected. The cost of maintaining masts, fuelling, among many other logistics that are unknown to you might see a telco stay mum over a location.

You should at least have a 2G site in your area even if telcos won't 'waste' their money on a 3G site in the community.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by rasazee(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
MTN.......Everywhere u go grin
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by DannyJ19(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
make your village people migrate nah...

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by thoollz: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
So MTN no follow reach this place? And they'll be shouting everywhere you go.

What of GLO, airtel and etisalat?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
logadims:
over 10years.

twitter and facebook page/handle. All they tell me is that their support team is on it. No action whatsoever.. ( since 2 years + now. Nothing has been done there. the Name of the community is Lorji in Aboh-Mbaise Local Government of Imo-state(it is comprised of up to 5 villages).

This problem has caused deaths and great problem to them(the villagers, since there is no way to call for help from Police, doctors etc.. when one is in trouble. please we need a Mast. why the isolation?

If getting a land will the issue/problem then, am willing to offer MTN lands to plant the mast..
Must it be mtn just asking

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by kayLion(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
We have 4 major telecom companies in the country, why is it only MTN that you guys are mentioning?...cant others also take charge or na only MTN dey?....
@OP, send letters to other companies too..

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by Barzinime(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
The problem is not MTN
People in your village dont need MTN cos they know how to makes calls without using phones or buying airtime
logadims:
over 10years.

Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by gr8cany: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ibrofem:
grin

Lol

This one weak me...
Abeg find me 6 plots of land make I faint there
Re: Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria by TINALETC3(f): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
undecided same wt my villa, tot of traveling dis Xmas wtout network is so boring, GLO and airtel ar both manageable and frustrating, mtn is zero, Apkugo in Nkanu west LGA Enugu state, we need help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek. / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.