Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? (1618 Views)

Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Mandynews(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2017
When You see This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? (Photo)

Be honest what would you do with it?

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/when-you-see-this-kind-of-money-in-bush-would-you-take-it-to-police-sation-photo/

Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
me sef na police station

1 Like

Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2017
shey i dey mad ni lipsrsealed
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by taylor88(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
for the mods that banned me for 2 weeks thanks for not making me restless booking space

what a peace of mind watching and reading posts

3 Likes

Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Hell yeah!!!I will take it to the police station in my bedroom.

1 Like

Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Digriz(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Why would you do,..there is a life story that happened mid nineties that I would hv love to shared concerning something like this but its too long for me to write now.
You know during those period we used to experience incessant bank robbery.
Right now the man is a very wealthy person in the society.
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Adeevah(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Listening to kiss daniel's song...mLaye, Laye, Laye oo, OP kojor

I cannot let it go, OP say kojor oo

I will be back to comment
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by bammy00(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Abeg, who wan lost am? Abeg, who wan lost am?
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Princesaha: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Of course I won't hesitate to take it to police station as a law abiding citizen. Anyway, I even forgot that my house is called police station by neighbours because of the type and number of people that troop in there daily.
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by ruggedmallaam(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
who go even loss this kind money?
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by godchildjayboy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let me first see it first, before I decide what to do with it.
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Lanretoye(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
that kind of money is enough to make my house a police station cos with that I can have the dpo and his guys shift duties day and night in my compound.
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by maisauki: 4:32am On Aug 20, 2017
DON'T TEMPT PEOPLE
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by seunny4lif(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes
Becos them dey reject money for my house abi?
Which kind yeye question be that?
Police ko, Immigration ni angry angry
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by omobabalawo: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
why would i
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
That would be a divine stupidity
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by Blackfire(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yes, as a patriotic citizen of this truthful country, the giant of Africa,

And police is your friend.
Re: When You See This Kind Of Money In Bush, Would You Take It To Police Sation? by meezynetwork(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
As a good Samaritan, I will some of the money to build police station close to my house and keep the remaining one

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Attack That Killed Ex-air Force Chief of all staff, Alex bade / Countries With The Best Prisons / Teenage Girls Caught On Camera Performing The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.