Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around (4705 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by kinnkw(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
My ex girlfriend can't let me be,She keeps calling me at night,texting me,and begging that we should come back together.
Each time she does, i say No and after few weeks she calls and i find out she has slept with another guy.
She has been sleeping with different guys since we broke maybe up to 5 and she cheated on me many times while we were together which lead to our break up.
I really dont understand what this girl wants from me, i talk to her because i dont want to bare grudges of what she did to me and our reason for breaking up.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by r231(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
then be friends with her and try to advise her not to sleep around no more grin cheesy
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by kinnkw(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
I have advised her a million times, in fact i was beginning to feel like a parent.
But each time she does worse things and it funny how she confesses them to me.
I really don't know why.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
She needs prayers cos she cant even explain why she does or acts like that.This may affect her future if she doesnt take serious step now.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by kinnkw(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
Besides its hard to be just friends and  i don't know why it still hurts me knowing she is sleeping with other guys.
That picture recycles in my head sometimes
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by kinnkw(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
@nikkikay, you are so right
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2010
your ex gf needs professional help, having problem with emotional, spiritual, mental, i don't know what they call on this sickness
(for a girl) but for a man it's called a maniac, (sorry) she really needs help to release her from this sickness and counselling.
i guess you better find someone else. if you love her wait for her until she recovers and if not then try to help her as a friend.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by pharmking: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
Personally I wouldn't go back with her. Just be her friends and if she doesn't listen to your advice don't bother given her advices.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by sesman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2010
To be honest wiht you mate, being friends with your slutty ex is not a good idea, a leopard never changes its spot,
the reasons you get hurt when you learn she has been sleeping around might be because you still have feelings for her.

My advice would be to keep your distance and move on with your life,
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
sesman:

To be honest wiht you mate, being friends with your slutty ex is not a good idea, a leopard never changes its spot,
the reasons you get hurt when you learn she has been sleeping around might be because you still have feelings for her.

My advice would be to keep your distance and move on with your life,
He might not need to walk away>He may still be of help since she cant confide in anyone for now and she needs help.
@ poster since the feeling is still there ,ask her what her problem is and why she is sleeping around.I know she will give u reasons and if she cant,then refer her to church.Dont abandon her.Who knows u might still fall in love with her again.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Madukaele(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2010
same problem am having ,u can read on the mugu topic i wrote, not easy to be friends, i tried it with my x that sleeps around also, keep dist is best, try to forget her, she will not stop the call and text so u do what she hates best, for me i started insulting her dats y am free nw, at 1st i didnt want to take that step, but i had to becaus i need my freedom and life back.
start dating again even if u dont want to , but dont b tooo serious with any other lady u met, cos u r still recovering from pain, if u do u may end u in anoder pain. tak kia. mak urself hapy in any way u can. and dont think of hvin se=x with her, if u do u will never get over her trust me. just 4get her, u can continue dis way, be wise
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by kinnkw(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Nikkykay she has been like that even before i met her and that was 2008.
She was still like that when we were dating and she is still like that even after we have broken up, thats 2yrs on my count.
Does she really have hope of change? i think its in the blood.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by kinnkw(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ madukaele, You are wonderful, in fact a genius or are you some kind of doctor phil?
she called last night i hung up the phone and put it off and i guess thats why i'm free from her call today.
So i going to try more insult if thats what it takes.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Madukaele(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
for mor info go to my topic( must i b a mugu)
kinnkw:

@ madukaele, You are wonderful, in fact a genius or are you some kind of doctor phil?
she called last night i hung up the phone and put it off and i guess thats why i'm free from her call today.
So i going to try more insult if thats what it takes.
, i hv same pain i knw were it hurts.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
@poster
it doesnt really matter what SHE wants etc, what matters is that you know and stand firm on what kind of woman you DONT want in your life.
just move on and live your life and with time her calls will stop.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by sexyLeamon(f): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2010
that poor girl needs help like seriously dat ain't normal
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Vuitton(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2010
@ Poster

Ps post me your ex girlfrds fone number. I have a therapist that handles such delicate cases cool
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by 190: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^

yes the therapist that[size=18pt] handles such delicate cases in your BED obviously[/size]
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by smooooooth: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
kinnkw:

My ex girlfriend can't let me be,She keeps calling me at night,texting me,and begging that we should come back together.
Each time she does, i say No and after few weeks she calls and i find out she has slept with another guy.
She has been sleeping with different guys since we broke maybe up to 5 and she cheated on me many times while we were together which lead to our break up.
I really dont understand what this girl wants from me, i talk to her because i dont want to bare grudges of what she did to me and our reason for breaking up.

she wants to infect u with a deadly disease. ow romantic.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by chidyke77(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
Better forget abt her coz she wnts to eat her cake and hv it back. Hw old are u? may be under twenty. Is ths your first relationship?
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Tope4all(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
It is not easy to forget someone u once called your soulmate. But the truth must be said. The girl is not meant for u. If u are uncomfortable now that u're stillcourting, then if u marry her and she go back to her old way, u will have a violent seizure.
Forget about her and eraze her memory from your brain.
Go out with friends and catch fun. Dont pick her call and dont repond to her sms. Sooner she will read the handwriting on the wall. grin smiley smiley
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2010
Vuitton:

@ Poster

Ps post me your ex girlfrds fone number. I have a therapist that handles such delicate cases cool
grin Chei i just can't hide this laugh o.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by omega25red(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2010
change your number or loose hers or better yet tell her you are not interested in being friends with her tramp of an azz grin grin
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by naijaswag1: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2010
brother,use condom and get some when you feel like a change of the thing.I didn't even break up with many of my ex- what i normally do is to stop all forms of contact and change my number.when am around where they stay,i call and see if i can still get some.
Re: She Wants Me Back But She Is Still Sleeping Around by SkySpirit(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2010
Forget abt her, period or u wil kip gettin heart break!

(1) (Reply)

See This Weird Sagging That Has Got People Talking on Instagram / This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. / Ladies, Do You Agree? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.