Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message (2418 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by paddymo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
I have a friend i wish to ask out. after enough expenditure and stress to have her as my own, one night, she finally send a love text message saying " i've drop a tear in an ocean. the day you will find it is the day i will stop loving you. i love you so much" i was very happy that atleast my effort is not in vain. i was surprise to see another cute sms in the morning and at the end of the sms, she said. the text i sent you last night was a mistake. to me i thought it was a joke. i called her that moment just to realize that she was very serious that she made a mistake sending that love text.

what do i do in this situation. do i go ahead trying to make her fall? will she agree at the end? is she making fun of the whole matter?
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by mrperfect(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2010
Just Pray,
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by sesman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
The Girl clearly isn't into you, I'll say cut your losses and move on mate,
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by paddymo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
at times she will sound so romantic and alwayz saying she cares so much about me. she will give me kisses on phone and even ask what i was putting on at night. she also said i'm so special to her. what is very hard for her to say is "I love you". why won't she look at all this before telling me that it was a mistake. I replyed with a love sms because i was extremely happy.
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by dark3: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
Them born am 4 april? April babes no dey say 'I LOVE YOU' o, well, the ones I know
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by kokoye(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2010
act like you never got the msg and continue with what you were doing b4 it came.
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by omega25red(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
my God some guys sha it's not until they carry you go NTA and say im not interested before you understand that a person no want you. She said the text wasn't for you and the text is heavy too which means she is in love with someone else and not you.
Stop wasting your time, money and effort and move on.

she loves another person and not you
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
paddymo:

I have a friend i wish to ask out. after enough expenditure and stress to have her as my own, one night, she finally send a love text message saying " i've drop a tear in an ocean. the day you will find it is the day i will stop loving you. i love you so much" i was very happy that atleast my effort is not in vain. i was surprise to see another cute sms in the morning and at the end of the sms, she said. the text i sent you last night was a mistake. to me i thought it was a joke. i called her that moment just to realize that she was very serious that she made a mistake sending that love text.
what do i do in this situation. do i go ahead trying to make her fall? will she agree at the end? is she making fun of the whole matter?

She is just messing about with ur mind, stop calling or picking her calls, the msg is clear, she is not interested now untill u start acting as a matured man and give her breathing space. If she is interesting in you, she will come calling. Stop following her like a bad smell.
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by tayoast(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2010
eh yah. just assess ur options.

if u've seen no signs of her interest, then move on
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2010
It's evident that she's playing you. don't be fooled. I would have asked her who the text message was meant for. Then move on if her answer confirms my suspicion. Some girls just like ten ten love.
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by Ghredon(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2010
She's a gamer-chic. Ignore her and flex with other chics. If she likes you she will come back.
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by benancy: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
In respond to your question, I want to let you know that the girl have another person with her that she love so much, and I tell you that the girl cannot listen to you just stop wasting your time going to her.
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by slex(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Can't you read the handwriting on the wall? leave her i am sure another chic is dying 4 ur attention but u r yet to notice
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by Moralistli(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
Need a soothsayer? If dat little brat said no is it NL dat's goin to change her mind or tell u what ''No'' 4 a an answer means?
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by Moralistli(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need a soothsayer? If dat little brat said no is it NL dat's goin to change her mind or tell u what ''No'' 4 an answer ?
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by ice234: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
play ya game
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by Ubiero(f): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hey guys.Please try not to be too hard on Paddymo.What i just want to say is that one of two things have happened.
The first scenario is that the lady in question has already fallen for someone else while Mr. Paddymo was still trying to get his bearings as such I would advice that he forgets about her.
The second scenario is that the lady is trying to guage his reaction to her message hence her 2nd message that the previous message was not intended for him.If that is the case, Then who was she sending the message to in the first place.She was probably checking out to see his response and in that case i'll have to say that Paddymo should take charge and ask her out demanding an answer,she would almost certainly say, Yesssss
But in the end Love conquers all, So give it a try.
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by Omolola1(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
paddymo:

I have a friend i wish to ask out. after enough expenditure and stress to have her as my own, one night, she finally send a love text message saying " i've drop a tear in an ocean. the day you will find it is the day i will stop loving you. i love you so much" i was very happy that atleast my effort is not in vain. i was surprise to see another cute sms in the morning and at the end of the sms, she said. [b]the text i sent you last night was a mistake. [/b] to me i thought it was a joke. i called her that moment just to realize that she was very serious that she made a mistake sending that love text.

grin grin grin grin

Also, send her a mesasge saying
"After what you did to me last night, i feel like RAPING YOU and THEN KILL YOU!
Then, send another message saying, "You were drunk and it was a mistake"

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by kcblast(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
Mehn,some gals are heartless heartbreakers.
That sms shows that,she doesn't luv u or maybe she is trying 2 test u.
Just go to her,with ur wisdom find out whether she's with another Guy.if so then run 4 ur life
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by Omolola1(f): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
She is probably playing a fast one on him

she said the truth in that first text she sent you
i guess she withdrew it because she was kinda shy (just an observation)
Re: How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message by degubi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
Find out who the text messages where initially meant for if not for you. Her answer should assist you in coming to a decision.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal Or I'm Wrong? / Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? / I Don't Even Know What To Title This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.