Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid (30508 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Rivers / Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by mightyhazell: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
ZACHIE:

Promogenitors....his ancestors
lol

afonjas and poor education
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by Rexnegro(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
medolab90:
This is becoming a national embarrassment irrespective of the tribe.

But I know some people won't think that way
national embarrassment for Biafrans not for zoogerians na.. sebi we Nigerians Are zoo people na
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by burakado17: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
abiolert:

LET ME CORRECT YOU, THEY ARE NIGERIANS BY NAME, IPOB BY TITLE, FLAT HEAD BY LOOK.THEIR TRADE MARK IS; DRUG TRAFFICKING AND TO CROWN IT ALL, THEY WILL NEVER LEARN.
I don't know why Nigeria still keep on accommodating these people called IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by anataala: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
That is IPOD for you, Successful Business People from Israel, i can't wait to see when they will leave the zoo and have their Own country. 99% of the international crime by Nigerian were of IPOD Origin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by Yakson09: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Nigerians and crime.... Wonder what tribe he is from...
haba na Igbo nw
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by Hughes4ever: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol like what na
Ahmed0336:
Many are here to check one thing grin
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by kingsleybrave(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
I JUST WENT TRU ALL THE COMMENTS, I DISCOVERED THAT NIGERIANS STIL BELONG TO THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, WE ARE TOO UNDER-DEVELOPED ESPECIALY MENTALY.WHAT A ZOO FILLED WITH ZOMBIES. 99% OF US HERE ARE LEARNED AND GRADUATES,BUT NO ANY INCITING IMPART. ITS REALY PATHETIC, HOW WISH.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Another national embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by shynrichies(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
emefav:
In a bid to avoid getting caught following an Indian Police raid following a tipoff, a Nigerian man identified as Cyprian Ama Ogbonnaya, jumped to his death in an incident that happened in Chattarpur area of south Delhi. 

The suspect reportedly jumped from the fourth floor of the building where he resides, in fear of arrest after fingered in heroin and LSD in huge quantity trade. Two women who were also Nigerian nationals, found in the house have been arrested, as Police were said to have discovered 25 kg ‘Ketamine’ drugs valued Rs 20 crore [about N1,131,221,850.00] in the international market in the flat.

Deputy Commissioner of Police Madhur Verma told India.com; 

“Sensing trouble after seeing the police party, Ogbonnaya and one of the women tried to jump from the window of the fourth floor in order to escape but the woman was caught while Ogbonnaya succeeded in jumping but got injured.

He was rushed to AIIMS trauma centre where doctors declared him dead". 

“They were smuggling drugs like heroin and LSD in heavy quantity to their contacts in south Delhi and National Capital Region. 

Ogbonnaya was very popular amongst his customers. Girls too were indulging in smuggling and trading drug. The raiding party found three of them were consuming heroin. The women have been arrested under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-jumps-death-india-trying-evade-arrest-n1-12bn-drug-bust/

Lalasticlala

They never disappoints us, the flaties, Awon developer
NCAN reporting live from Ilorin branch
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by deolu2000(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cyprian ama ogbonaya... Awon eyan Nnamdi kanu
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
emmyspark007:
what a coward..you get mind dey push drugs yet you dey fear arrest to the extent of commiting suicide...mumu ma
maybe his parents and people in his village believed he was a white collar job worker
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
kingsleybrave:
I JUST WENT TRU ALL THE COMMENTS, I DISCOVERED THAT NIGERIANS STIL BELONG TO THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, WE ARE TOO UNDER-DEVELOPED ESPECIALY MENTALY.WHAT A ZOO FILLED WITH ZOMBIES. 99% OF US HERE ARE LEARNED AND GRADUATES,BUT NO ANY INCITING IMPART. ITS REALY PATHETIC, HOW WISH.....

You are vexed because igbos are being called out for their crimes? We all know who the criminal tribe is in this country so need feigning anger. I don't see any reprieve for the igbo unless drastic changes are made.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by ashjay001(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
1Sharon:

Ah no tell you?

Damn, u're hot!!
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by ashjay001(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
emmyspark007:
what a coward..you get mind dey push drugs yet you dey fear arrest to the extent of commiting suicide...mumu ma

Probably, couldnt face d shame back home.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by HeGeMon(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Ibos and drugs, correct urself appropriately.
mikky4764:
Nigerians and drug trafficking, they will never learn from other pple's case. I can't type 'rip'
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:54am On Aug 20, 2017
mikky4764:
Nigerians Igbos/Biafrans and drug trafficking, they will never learn from other pple's case. I can't type 'rip'
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by miraclea: 3:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Ipo Igbos Egyptian and Biafra are so scared of this tread right now that they all went on leaf especially when the lion King arrived yesterday like seriously every thing working against them quote me and i will help you find your lost root to egypt
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by Kworopshun: 4:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Igbo again....Igbo everyday.... cursed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by AlanSugar(m): 5:36am On Aug 20, 2017
mikky4764:
Nigerians and drug trafficking, they will never learn from other pple's case. I can't type 'rip'

Nigerians?? Pls be guided, liepods are no Nigerians!
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by LordofNaija: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2017
I was in New Delhi when the incident took place. The Indian Police pushed him out of the window. He resisted arrest, a mild struggle ensued and they angrily pushed him down
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by beejayphako(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2017
cheesy
abiolert:

LET ME CORRECT YOU, THEY ARE NIGERIANS BY NAME, IPOB BY TITLE, FLAT HEAD BY LOOK.THEIR TRADE MARK IS; DRUG TRAFFICKING AND TO CROWN IT ALL, THEY WILL NEVER LEARN.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by Zeus88(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2017
I have joined the crew NCAN. this one na over 2.5 put one hundred for correct prediction you fit get one million ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In India While Evading Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Raid by goodybabeo1: 2:16pm On May 22, 2018
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 / Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate / Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.