Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Men & Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Lies (2875 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
My friend called me this afternoon crying,her spouse lied about his age & they are having their introduction next saturday.She thought he is 32 but saw birth certificate dat shows bobo na 38,he is 14 years older than her,she wants to call it off but bobo is begging & every1 with him to forgive & forget,i told her to forgive him.Guys y do u lie to ladies abt ur age? Ladies should she forgive him?
Re: Men & Lies by Draei: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
From 32 to 38, well it's fair enough she is angry
but not enough to call it off. What if it was
to be on a reduction scale, let's say 32 to 28...

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by obyrich(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Re: Men & Lies by BiafranBushBoy: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
This issue of Friend this and that has to stop!!!
We know it is you, why can't you just come out plain??
Stop it!!

9 Likes

Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
She's right to get angry but quite irrational to call it off, although she should be certain that's the only thing he lied about.

Lying is no gender thing tho, Women lie too undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
IN THE realm of the spirit, i am seeing dissapointments, pls tell your friend not to get married to the man.
Re: Men & Lies by Lalas247(f): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yes she should go ahead with the marriage it's not a big deal ... some men when they really want a lady are insecure about their age and don't want to scare the lady away ...
if that's his only offence then she should forgive and stand by him if her parents moan because it's the guy she loves and not his age

2 Likes

Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN THE realm of the spirit, i am seeing dissapointments, pls tell your friend not to get married to the man.
wat abt me?
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Preetiex:
wat abt me?
IN the realm of the spirit, you will get married to a pastor, a very rich and popular man of GOD. "through you, so many family members of yours will start serving GOD, you are a blessing to your home and family.
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
This issue of Friend this and that has to stop!!!

We know it is you, why can't you just come out plain??

Stop it!!
if it is me my pre-wedding pics will be on Nl, i am serious they are having d intro next week
Re: Men & Lies by Fadiga24(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
32 to 36, not much difference.

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by BiafranBushBoy: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Preetiex:
if it is me my pre-wedding pics will be on Nl, i am serious they are having d intro next week

To be frank, I don't give a fvck about their situation.
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mtchewww what if he's younger?She should thank her star that the guy is older not younger if not i bet she would have killed herself by now.Radarada grin
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
The guy is almost 40.

Damn!

Marry early dem no go gree, when they start approaching 40, they start hiding their age to marry young ladies.

She should just marry him like that, no need to call off wedding but she needs to find out if that is the only thing he is lying about.

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, you will get married to a pastor, a very rich and popular man of GOD. "through you, so many family members of yours will start serving GOD, you are a blessing to your home and family.
yes i will be a blessing to my family but dat marrige to a pastor is a no no,unless we are married before he became a pastor or in my next life
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

To be frank, I don't give a fvck about their situation.
u gave a fuvk if not u wont comment & now take dis fuvkk, darling
Re: Men & Lies by BiafranBushBoy: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Preetiex:
u gave a fuvk if not u wont comment & now take dis fuvkk, darling

Thanks for the fvck given. I appreciate
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Mtchewww what if he's younger?She should thank her star that the guy is older not younger if not i bet she would have killed herself by now.Radarada grin
kini anty wat if u are d1 nko
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
nairalanders and their friends having problems cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Preetiex:
kini anty wat if u are d1 nko
Since he is not younger,i am good.
Re: Men & Lies by lalanice(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
angry
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Thanks for the fvck given. I appreciate
Ur welcome baby
Re: Men & Lies by muller101(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Someone up there is telling men to marry early
As if menopause de affect men
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
The guy is almost 40.

Damn!

Marry early dem no go gree, when they start approaching 40, they start hiding their age to marry young ladies.

She should just marry him like that, no need to call off wedding but she needs to find out if that is the only thing he is lying about.
thanks babe
Re: Men & Lies by BiafranBushBoy: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Preetiex:
Ur welcome baby
If you see your baby you won't know?
gerrarahia mehn... lol.
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes she should go ahead with the marriage it's not a big deal ... some men when they really want a lady are insecure about their age and don't want to scare the lady away ...
if that's his only offence then she should forgive and stand by him if her parents moan because it's the guy she loves and not his age

thanks ma
Re: Men & Lies by WeJCKs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Dlordsamurai post=59630888][b]IN THE realm of the spirit, i am seeing dissapointments, pls tell your friend not to get married to the man.

You and the realm of the spirit eeh, hope you've seen your own destiny

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

thanks momma

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by BiafranBushBoy: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
nairalanders and their friends having problems cheesy

Sincerely I am fed up!!

Friend this and that!!

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by WeJCKs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017

You and the realm of the spirit eeh, hope you've seen your own destiny

1 Like

Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Since he is not younger,i am good.
ok mommy
Re: Men & Lies by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
cool
BiafranBushBoy:

gerrarahia mehn... lol.
BiafranBushBoy:

gerrarahia mehn... lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nlander Ladies Do This Too / Photo Of Married Kenyan Man With Two Naked Young Girls In The Shower,goes Viral / Some Girls Sha Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.