Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed (96590 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ensamy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
sai Baba Buhari kunfu ni

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Moganajoe: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cladez:
His coming back is as useless as him staying abroad because we are better off without him.

A PRESIDENT INDEED

All glory should go to Charly Boy for his #resume or resign campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by NigerianDiamond(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
daveyjay:
Yar'Adua wasn't gone for that long, Moreso Jonathan ruled in his stead until May 6 when he was sworn in

You are either deluded or just blankly shying away from the truth. How could you say that Yar'Adua wasn't that long and that he reliquinshed power?
I just feel you have hatred stuck in your heart towards this man. He is Nigeria's president for the meantime and the Bible I read states that no king is crowned without the knowledge of God Almighty and as such I will advise that you desist from killing yourself with the burden of the hatred you nurse towards this man. He is imperfect as you and I and to let you know I also have my own grudges against his government but I will only wish him well and exercise my franchise in 2019 if my expectations are not met.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by smirn(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Leo3333:
This frail, malnourished grandpa as president is an insult to all read Nigerians honestly.

Thank God we can now take a few days' break from the resign/don't resign soap generated by the demented relic who should be tending to his cows in Daura.

To all zombies raring to swoop on me, may your pathetic lives go the exact direction Nigeria has gone since Buhari came on board... Amen!
We love him and he is our president
He is the best that is why he is there. I wonder why your Papa nor contest.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by seguno2: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
NigerianDiamond:
You are either deluded or just blankly shying away from the truth. How could you say that Yar'Adua wasn't that long and that he reliquinshed power?
I just feel you have hatred stuck in your heart towards this man. He is Nigeria's president for the meantime and the Bible I read states that no king is crowned without the knowledge of God Almighty.....

....including Abacha whom Buhari said never stole our money?
Can you please check the meaning of dumb, dumber, dumbest again?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by seguno2: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
smirn:

Because im papa no get wicked conscience for pretending to be poor and borrowing money for nomination form while the wife is donating billions to IDPs and the campaign money was being spent anyhow.
Don't you think that we have too many mumus in our country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by aalangel(f): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back home baba

Nightmare if the wailers

Nightmare "if" the wailers....guess you were so much in hurry to post this. You see what rushing has caused?? Omo Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ib0221: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome Mr. President and may you live long to fulfil your promise and destiny.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Topmaike007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Movic1:
Watching it live on Tvc news. God bless Nigeria!

With what I just saw, baba is technically still sick. I voted for buhari,but let's tell ourselves the bitter truth. He should peacefully resign.

Modified: The President return seem like judgement day for all Nigerians
Special shows on his return created by almost all News channels,traffic Coz of his long convoy of cars,Nigeria is a country!
we need to celebrate it oo,welcome sai baba.am so so happy
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Topmaike007(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
smirn:

no mind the guy jare.sai baba #2019_loading_in_3D
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Topmaike007(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
tayebest:
Thank God for the gift of life!!!!

May you live long to shame your enemies! cool

Sai Baba !!! smiley smiley grin
*amen*

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by pattybf(f): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baba came to resign n go back to his base!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ndianthony(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
[i][/i] Tourist PMB VISITS NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Klington: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
hope he came to resign honorably.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by emorse(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
plaetton:

Aside from his family and close friends, Isn't it funny that you are celebrating the return of the President after being away from the country for almost 4 months ?

It doesn't strike you how low this country has sunk under this government?

OK.
Now, I can wager that he will return back to his London base in the next 30 days.

Healthwise, his conditions are chronic: Meaning that he is not expected to fully healthy again, healthy enough for physical and mental demands of being the President of Nigeria. That is fact. No hail Marys or Allah Akbars about that.

After spending $30m of our Commonwealth to extend Buhari's life for 4months or more , The path of honour beckons Buhari to bow out and ler others carry the mantle.
He has never been up to the task, intellectually or physically.
Why not now bow out with a little bit of grace and honor ?

$30 million can build at least 15 modern community hospitals spread out in different parts of Nigeria, that would extend the lives of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians year after year.
I wish you would be fair enough to scrutinize other arms of government this much. The NASS just spent about $20m to buy cars but the amount of money spent on the presidents health gives you more concern. May the type of illness that will make your enemies gloat over you never befall you and any of yours. Can I get an amen?
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
How has his return changed the fact that Nigeria is in her last days?
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
I think he was chased from UK. And that's why he wasn'table to salute the gaurd of honour...
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Airforce one kor, dey can like to copy
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by plaetton: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
emorse:

I wish you would be fair enough to scrutinize other arms of government this much. The NASS just spent about $20m to buy cars but the amount of money spent on the presidents health gives you more concern. May the type of illness that will make your enemies gloat over you never befall you and any of yours. Can I get an amen?
Of course, the NASS is wasteful. That much is known.
It still doesn't legitimize spending $30 to extend the life of a chronically ill individual for a short period of time.

At the end of the day, that same individual still lacks the physical and mental strength to govern a complex nation of 180m.

In this animal farm, I guess one animal is more equal than others. undecided

Quite frankly, every gets I'll, especially at old age. And every will eventually die of one affliction or another.
Personally , I am not among those that wish him quickly recovery. I only wish him Karma.

I am only concerned, even angry that he doesn't follow the path of honor and integrity ( that he boasts about) , and go home to his private life And family to mind his health and enjoy whatever time he has left on Earth.
Nigeria, as a nation, shouldn't be suffering Buhari's chronic illness with him. undecided
The presidency is not his birthright.
It is a trust , a temporary trust reposed on him by the millions that voted for him , and the millions more that accepted him as the President of Nigeria.
It's not fair.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by topbollz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
plaetton:

Of course, the NASS is wasteful. That much is known.
It still doesn't legitimize spending $30 to extend the life of a chronically ill individual for a short period of time.

At the end of the day, that same individual still lacks the physical and mental strength to govern a complex nation of 180m.

In this animal farm, I guess one animal is more equal than others. undecided

Quite frankly, every gets I'll, especially at old age. And every will eventually die of one affliction or another.
Personally , I am not among those that wish him quickly recovery. I only wish him Karma.

I am only concerned, even angry that he doesn't follow the path of honor and integrity ( that he boasts about) , and go home to his private life And family to mind his health and enjoy whatever time he has left on Earth.
Nigeria, as a nation, shouldn't be suffering Buhari's chronic illness with him. undecided
The presidency is not his birthright.
It is a trust , a temporary trust reposed on him by the millions that voted for him , and the millions more that accepted him as the President of Nigeria.
It's not fair.

Are you a Medical Doctor? What other path should he follow or you've are so elusive of what the constitution says, he has made his intentions known to Nigerian as per Medical Leave, handed over properly and that should be enough for Amy right thinking person to comprehend. Why are you so bordered about him being around set. When there was a President that was around hale and hearty and over $90 billion dollars was stolen under is watch.

Karma will always speak for those that do not want the peace of Jerusalem.

Presidency is not his birthright and sure that's why he has 4 years. If He decides to die a President its is call and choice only not yours.

Instead of tolling same line of Integrity and Honour you sit critising his legacy oga way your own? undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki and patriots, congratulations on the arrival of PMB. We give thanks to God who has been keeping the president alive despite various attacks to prevent him from fighting corruption.

I also use this medium to thank Ilorin Alfas who have been praying for PMB to recover from sickness because of the presence of Senator Bukola Saraki in government. God will reward Senator Saraki with their prayers for PMB. Amen
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by DebbyChris(f): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome sir
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by otokx(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome back Mr President.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by mema900: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
One thing is to come back....another is to stay back
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Okwyjesus(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
Those niggas tha talk shit behind him, will start eatin their vomit. Politics sha

Come you no dey shame.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ststyreal(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
eyeview:
Predict and win!

How long do you think he will stay before going back to london?
Two weeks
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Addy003(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
I bet Nnamdi kanu would be quiet henceforth
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by beautyzee(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome back, sai baba
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by grandlexuz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
daddyiel:
Still can't see him... did the pilot forgot him in London

Yes the pilot forgoted him in London

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
buhari is back, light has gone
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Lombardi: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sai Buhari said baba. Welcome back nothing do you no shaking. I pray Almighty Allah will keep watch over you and your family. Take your time and then go back to start the business of the people.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by InvertedHammer: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
I can't help but laugh.

Poor Osibanjo. He will be doing all the work without recognition while Buhari will be back to be chilling in Aso Rock as a nominal President only. Buhari is old and frail for the rigours of the office.

Buhari's presence or absence in Nigeria does not offer succor to the suffering masses. Two years and going yet nothing tangible has been achieved. Everything is at standstill.

I will continue to pray for Nigerians trapped in Nigeria. That's all I can do.
\

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.