Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport (77066 Views)

Falana: Our Lawyers Waited For 4 Hours To Receive Sowore / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by AutoReportNG: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
It is no news that Nigerians are anxiously waiting for the arrival of the number one man in the country, Pres. Buhari having spent 105 days in the UK for his medical vacation. we bring to you some array of cars displayed at the airport... Who says Nigeria is in recession, please think again...

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/a-look-at-display-of-cars-waiting-for.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by AutoReportNG: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by hakeem4(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
BABA NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK come and write an essay on " how I spent my last holiday "

ShobayoEmma:
Sahara report lies welldone o. I thought you said the video pf him coming is fake ni?

They said the video apcuk posted was an old video. While APC replied it's an illustration

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sahara report lies welldone o. I thought you said the video pf him coming is fake ni?

9 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by yarimo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Best news of the day grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Young03(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Picture of buhari or

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by headhunter1: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
headhunter1:
thunder scatter ME, JONATHAN, Looters and All the Supporters of Looting Insha'Allah amin

Fixed tongue

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by headhunter1: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
Najokee:

I feel your pain.headhunter1 NL cry cry baby....Igbos, Nnamidiot Cownu ,Reno Fuckery and FFK right now grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/e60c106243fea9b64bd883cdc536c84c/tenor.gif[/img]
[/s] trash trash trash trash

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
hakeem4:
BABA NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK come and write an essay on " how I spent my last holiday "

They said the video apcuk posted was an old video. While APC replied it's an illustration
[/s]

Oya shutup and take your medicine

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
hakeem4:

Thanks bro. Now got it. But you are too nice o. So a nairalander can still make a clearification without insult first? There is indeed hope for nigeria

13 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by hakeem4(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Thanks bro. Now got it. But you are too nice o. So a nairalander can still make a clearification without insult first? There is indeed hope for nigeria
thanks for the compliment

9 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by thundafire: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dnt be silly dats dy presidential car

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by AutoReportNG: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, Marpol
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by itiswellandwell: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ok
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by josephine123: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
cool
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by HungerBAD: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God for life.

Still don't know why some people would wish another human to die.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Settingz321(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fayose reading right now

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Aburi001: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
I know about 2 people who will not sleep fine tonight.

One is a Governors somewhere in the West and the second is a former Minister of Aviation grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by medolab90(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome home Mr President . ffk and fayose right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by stephleena(f): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
wat cars??yet he looks no better to a truck pusher..

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Franchise21(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
See my car shocked
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Franco93: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
But where is the man in question?
These days APC can manipulate any lies and feed the public.
However, we expect to see him address the nation on Monday.

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by SEOManiac: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Where are the cars?
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yet Sahara reporters claimed he never left London
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Quality20(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ppl can be funny o . ipob didn't vote buhari yet they wish him dead , when he didn't die they said he shd resign . We d majority who voted him don't want him to resign ,we love him and we respect him we also make good prayers n wish him well. Let it be known to all that these enemies of state are not attacking buhari ,but his religion, region, tribe, ideals and we who voted for him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Lordxeer(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
what has this got to do with recession?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by firo08(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Morons are busy attacking the good people who called for his resign or resume protest.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.