Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names (43385 Views)

5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released / How 2 Men Raped Their Neighbor's Daughters In Shogunle, Lagos / Two Men Raped By 7 Women In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ncan is silent.

Anyway by their names we know they are Nigerians, and Nigeria must by extension protect the girl child.
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by millionboi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lies
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
The victim, who spoke in the presence of her father, claimed to know the seven suspects gave their names as, Monday, Alex, Mavuaye, Lucky, John Aboy, Destiny and Emma.

Of course, they are all on Nairaland.
I've seen them before...
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by ijustdey: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
androidroot:
Dre11 and Crimes be like Police and Bribe

the guy don tone down to dey report crime now

if Nah before.......cheesycheesy
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Aboy, that's a very dangerous name.
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by wizod(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
purem:
FTC...

This is an achievement for me coz am a supporter of buhari and he's back today.

I no I will get some likes
continue dreaming idiot. This frail, malnourished grandpa as president is an insult to all Nigerians honestly.

Thank God we can now take a few days' break from the resign/don't resign soap generated by the demented relic who should be tending to his cows in Daura.

To all hausa/Fulani and foolish yorobbers raring to swoop on me, may your pathetic lives go the exact direction Nigeria has gone since Buhari came on board... Amen!
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
ijustdey:

the guy don tone down to dey report crime now

if Nah before.......cheesycheesy
Na the new wife melt his mind down from crime
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by purem(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
elitejosef:
Too bad for this country
How can you just rape a victim
Those persons should be brought to book and face the full weight of the law

Too bad, stop being a fool

Som1 cannot jejeli be happy again
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by purem(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
wizod:
continue dreaming idiot. This frail, malnourished grandpa as president is an insult to all Nigerians honestly.

Thank God we can now take a few days' break from the resign/don't resign soap generated by the demented relic who should be tending to his cows in Daura.

To all hausa/Fulani and foolish yorobbers raring to swoop on me, may your pathetic lives go the exact direction Nigeria has gone since Buhari came on board... Amen!

What am seeing here is a ranting nnamdi kanu follower who is tired of following a failed leader
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by ncoolsome(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:

These are questions that bother my mind too.

Despite the proliferation of different oloshos outlet in every part of the country.Yet,We still record rape cases.

Something is wrong somewhere.

oloshos are not free or cheap ooh...till day break is10k,how much is left from the salary self..
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
How come she knows their names?
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by wizod(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
purem:

What am seeing here is a ranting nnamdi kanu follower who is tired of following a failed leader
Nnamdi Kanu is far better dan ur blind father and bedwetting camel toe pedophillic presidiot of urs
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Tipsie01(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Its New,it Pays Huge and Trending http://vadmoney.club/419116993046/
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by classicfrank4u(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
hmm how come she knows their names?
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by purem(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
wizod:
Nnamdi Kanu is far better dan ur blind father and bedwetting camel toe pedophillic presidiot of urs

E pain am

Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chai this is very bad, sorry o...but where can I see the video...I want to analyze it for clues grin
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by GMBuhari: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
9jakohai:
1. I hope we remember that rape is a serious problem in this country, and that this is not the time for tribalism or sexist jokes

2 Prosecute them men

Prosecution? That's not enough

India just passed anti rape law, all perpetrators found guilty will either be castrated or hung depending on severity and damage to victim

I kinda like that one
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
See ehn fvck sweet die.
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:

Despite the proliferation of different oloshos outlet in every part of the country.Yet,We still record rape cases.

now rape isn't about sexual gratification. It is about the fear and powerlessness of the victim. A rapist is a rapist and no matter how many women willingly have sex with them, they will always seek to jerk off from the fear and powerlessness they put on their victims. It's a psychological/mental disorder, while for some it is about revenge. Same thing goes for paedophiles
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:

now rape isn't about sexual gratification. It is about the fear and powerlessness of the victim. A rapist is a rapist and no matter how many women willingly have sex with them, they will always seek to jerk off from the fear and powerlessness they put on their victims. It's a psychological/mental disorder, while for some it is about revenge. Same thing goes for paedophiles and they should all be exiled to space
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Monaco2(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/19/girl-narrates-7-men-raped-filmed-delta-reveals-names/

So warri is the capital of delta..... Ehhn op undecided undecided undecided So where b asaba

Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by wizod(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
purem:

E pain am
hw will it pain somebody dat is far better dan u?
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
swiz123:
Are sex workers charging these animals too much money? Why are they rapists everywhere

Dem delta too dey like free thing.
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by purem(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
wizod:
hw will it pain somebody dat is far better dan u?

Guy Wetin b ur problem wey u dey gimme punchline lyk dis
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
wolesmile:
Is anyone not seeing what I am seeing? undecided
The incident happened around 4pm;

She was dragged into a school compound;

Seven men forcefully had their way with her, made video of the act and even took pictures;

Questions
~ Is the school located in a deserted area where no one saw when she was being dragged?

~ Is the school so far from the town that no one heard her shout?

Rape, in whatever guise, is condemnable. But in this case, there are even more questions than the two asked above.
no one is asking how she knew their name.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by ExInferis(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Meanwhile, all quiet in the North....
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by tk4rd: 5:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Meanwhile, Asaba is the Capital of Delta State.. Not Warri
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by wizod(m): 5:48am On Aug 20, 2017
purem:

Guy Wetin b ur problem wey u dey gimme punchline lyk dis
say i quit
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Is anyone not seeing what I am seeing? undecided
The incident happened around 4pm;

She was dragged into a school compound;

Seven men forcefully had their way with her, made video of the act and even took pictures;

Questions
~ Is the school located in a deserted area where no one saw when she was being dragged?

~ Is the school so far from the town that no one heard her shout?

Rape, in whatever guise, is condemnable. But in this case, there are even more questions than the two asked above.
They don't really need more than 10 seconds to drag into a corner.
Secondly, it wouldn't be too hard to for seven rapists to gag the victim.
Rapists deserve life imprisonment but instead, the government classified it as bailable offence.
Re: Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names by Samuel1106(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Is Warri the capital of Delta State? Someone should help me out please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.