Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... (12345 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face / How Can A Smooth, Chocolate Glowing Skin Be Achieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello all,
I always tell my clients to pamper their skin because once u are taking good care of your skin it makes it easier for any products
that your using to penetrates and work well and even simple make up looks good on a flawless skin especially when you have an upcoming events.

At your free time start using these natural ingredients that you can find in your kitchen and buy the ones you don’t have from the local market ...most are quite cheap.
I will be posting DIY on HOW TO PAMPER YOUR SKIN WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF FRUITS AND OTHER AVAILABLE INGREDIENTS.

Plz ask me anything concerning skin regime and you can order for any of our 100% herbal products @ 20% discount once u mention Nairaland grin
Thanks.

Let’s start with ...

How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week

Day 1

Starting today, CTM is your new religion. While most people are aware of the Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing routine, it still is majorly underrated. If you haven’t been doing it already, today is when you start, and once you do, you’ll not want to stop.

Your face is always collecting dirt from the pollution and dust it is exposed to, and the dead skin and natural oils that accumulate on it. Using a gentle cleanser to remove this buildup will unclog your pores, preventing issues like acne. The choice of cleanser depends on your skin type and what suits it best.
Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no residual oil or dust remains on the surface. Natural toners like rose water, green tea, and white vinegar work well to restore your skin’s pH balance while tightening your pores. End the routine with a good moisturizer.
This is the base of any skin care routine.

Follow this up by applying a brightening face pack onto your face. You can whip up your own pack with ingredients like papaya, lemon, honey, milk, and tomatoes, which are readily available in most kitchens.

You need to remove any makeup you have on before you go to bed. Your skin needs to breathe at night, which is impossible with makeup on.
A good way to remove makeup would be to apply a few drops of baby oil on your face and gently massage it for a couple of minutes.

Once the makeup has come loose, you can dab it off with a cotton pad, towel, or tissue.
End your day by repeating the CTM method. Finish with your regular moisturizer and a good serum. If you have dry skin, it would be a good idea to switch up to satin pillow covers that will minimize moisture loss. Always try to sleep on your back with your face up and invest in a good humidifier to keep your face hydrated.

Day 2

Your second day should focus on improving the health of your skin by controlling what you consume. Your skin can only work with what it has in terms of nutrition. While external care is crucial, internal care cannot be neglected. Eating right is a sure shot way to get skin that glows with health.
Follow up your morning cleanse-tone-moisturize routine with the application of a fruit mask. Fruit masks are easily prepared and applied. You can use ingredients suited to your skin type such as bananas for dry skin, and strawberries for oily skin.
This is an excellent way to brighten up your face without using chemicals.
Keep yourself hydrated by consuming water and nutrition packed beverages throughout the day. This will help control the production of oil on your face and also tighten your pores.
Remove your makeup and end your day with the CTM method and your night-time skin care routine.

Day 3

On the third day you will be exfoliating to remove any dead skin. This will leave your skin feeling soft and looking radiant. It will also make your skin more receptive to the other treatments it will be receiving.
Cleanse your face with an exfoliating scrub or a face sponge. Scrub off the dead skin cells to reveal the healthy layer of skin underneath.
After the exfoliation, tone and moisturize your skin to keep this new layer protected from drying out. You can apply a face mask post exfoliation as your skin will be more receptive to nourishment.
Never forget to use sunscreen when you are about to step out into the sun. This will keep your skin protected from the harmful UV rays that can cause damage to your skin.

Day 4

By the fourth day, you will notice visible results in the form of improved skin texture, and your face, on the whole, will radiate health. However, this doesn’t mean you get to ease up on the routine.
Wash your face with your regular cleanser and then steam it. This will help open up your pores and allow for some deep cleansing action. Once you have steamed your face for about 10 minutes, follow it up by applying a clay mask that will draw any dirt out. Optionally, you could use a combination of honey and oatmeal. Once this is done, rinse off the mask and tone your face by dabbing it with a cotton pad that is soaked in rose water. This will help re-seal your pores. Finish with your moisturizer.

Day 5

Massage your face with some aloe vera gel post-CTM. This will improve the blood circulation to your face and nourish your skin. It will also help flush out toxins. If there are dark circles under your eyes, always use an under eye serum. This will make them fade over time and also add radiance to your face.
After the massage, apply your regular moisturizer or day cream.

Day 6

Tomato and Lemon mask: Ingredients
1/2 ripe tomato
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions
Blend 1/2 a tomato into a smooth puree. Combine the tomato puree with 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice. Using a clean cotton ball, apply the mixture all over your face. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. When the time is up, rinse off with cold water. Pat dry. Apply a drop of olive oil to moisturize.
Ideally, you should be exfoliating your skin twice a week to keep it healthy and radiant. Follow the exfoliating steps from day 3, and follow it up by toning and moisturizing.
Regular intake of water and fluids like soups and juices is essential throughout the week as a hydrated body equals healthy skin.

Day 7
It is time to indulge and give yourself another fruit facial. Follow the CTM method in the morning as well as in the evening.
Keep drinking water or healthy beverages throughout the day to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
Following these instructions will have your skin glowing with health right from day 1. By day 7, your face will appear soft, radiant, clear, and you will be on top of your face-care game. This doesn’t mean that you stop caring for your skin. Following the CTM method every day, exfoliating your skin twice a week, and treating it with natural face masks a couple of times a week are essential for maintaining skin health. It might seem like a lot of work, but fret not!

ORDER FOR 100% NATURAL LIGHTENING SKIN PRODUCTS NOW
CALL OR WHATSAPP: 08119666701

Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Now Free Delivery Nation Wide with 30% Discount on every Items
Order for your 100% Herbal Products
No Side Effects and Good for all skin type
Products Available are:-
 Veggie Lightening skin soap and cream
 Veggie Glowing skin soap and cream
 Veggie Whitening soap and cream
 Egyptian Body Scrub
 Egyptian Compressed Argan oil for spot remover
 Knuckle Remover
 Stretch Mark cream that works like magic
 Face Serum
 Day n Night Face Cream
 Alata Soap for skin Glow
HURRY NOW AND LET YOUR BODY DO THE TALKING
CALL OR WHATSAPP:-08119666701

Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2018
Yeah its true, That juicy offer is still on Veggies Lightening Soap n Cream that will transform your skin and make it flawless for just N3,600.
Grab yours now.

Call or whatsapp 08119666701
cheesy
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Hurry! Hurry!!Hurry!!! Get your skin ready for the season. The earlier you start to pamper your skin the better the outcome.

Buy any of our products and get free 250ml Face Cleanser
-> Skin Lightening Cream and Soap
-> Skin Whitening Cream and Soap
-> Half caste Cream and Soap
-> Compressed Argan Oil

-> Lightening Body Oil
-> Knuckle Cream
-> Day N Night Face cream
-> Toner and Scrub
- Stretch mark Balm
-> Fairtone Lightening Pills.(in gel form)

All our products are 100% herbal and for all skin types.
Hurry while the offer last. Veggies herbal for that flawless, Glowing skin tone. call or whats app: 08119666701 Compliment of the season.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by sheycrown(f): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
How much is your lightening soap and cream please
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by BoweryGirl(f): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2018
sheycrown:
How much is your lightening soap and cream please

I will advise you not to buy from her. I used her products and it was so terrible. I wonder why she keeps changing her nairaland name. She acts so non-chalant when you complain to her.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by sheycrown(f): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
BoweryGirl:

I will advise you not to buy from her. I used her products and it was so terrible. I wonder why she keeps changing her nairaland name. She acts so non-chalant when you complain to her.

Wow! Are you for real??
Thanks a lot for this. God bkess you! I also noticed she has many posts on it. Na wa o
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by BoweryGirl(f): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2018
sheycrown:

Wow! Are you for real??
Thanks a lot for this. God bkess you! I also noticed she has many posts on it. Na wa o

Very terrible! I treated my face for more than 3months. I gave up on all these mixes. Greedy creatures! I have been using an over the counter cream and I am impressed with the results, albeit slow.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by sheycrown(f): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Very terrible! I treated my face for more than 3months. I gave up on all these mixes. Greedy creatures! I have been using an over the counter cream and I am impressed with the results, albeit slow.

Eeyah, sorry about that. What is the one you got over the counter called please
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2018
BoweryGirl:

[s]I will advise you not to buy from her. I used her products and it was so terrible. I wonder why she keeps changing her nairaland name. She acts so non-chalant when you complain to her.
[/s]

please miss adviser, have your ever bought anything from me before? have never change my name on this forum since i started selling skin care product and have not gotten any complaint like your.
please check the name and product that you bought and don't spoil my business.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 02, 2018
sheycrown:

[s]Eeyah, sorry about that. What is the one you got over the counter called please
[/s]

pleasse let her show you the product she bought from me please!

i found it funny that some creature will just go online and want to spoil peoples business just for no reason.
anyways... Nairaland is not my shop and my customers that attest to the effectiveness of our products any day, any time.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2018
BoweryGirl:

[s]Very terrible! I treated my face for more than 3months. I gave up on all these mixes. Greedy creatures! I have been using an over the counter cream and I am impressed with the results, albeit slow.
[/s]

all mixes that means you dont know where you bought your so call product from.

u r the greedy one

U just joined nairaland on the 3rd of last month and u already commenting...it means u r the one that dont have a permanent address here
keep off my posts
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by BoweryGirl(f): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Fame333:
[/s]

all mixes that means you dont know where you bought your so call product from.

u r the greedy one

U just joined nairaland on the 3rd of last month and u already commenting...it means u r the one that dont have a permanent address here
keep off my posts

Madam Helen, please keep shut and change your ways. Buyers in the house! Buy at your own risk. Aren't you Veggiesglow product or so? Pink colored cream! I just opened this nairaland account. Greedy woman.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by BoweryGirl(f): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2018
sheycrown:

Eeyah, sorry about that. What is the one you got over the counter called please
..Sorry for the slow response. You can believe her at your own risk. She sells in Abuja. Makes bar soaps too. I used to have a bottle of her cream somewhere and her soap. I bought them after she promised heaven on Earth. What did I get? I can show you pictures of my face if you want to see.

Since then, I carry my two slippers run for my dear life and skin.

Well wishes.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2018
[s]
BoweryGirl:

Madam Helen, please keep shut and change your ways. Buyers in the house! Buy at your own risk. Aren't you Veggiesglow product or so? Pink colored cream! I just opened this nairaland account. Greedy woman.
[/s]

Madam who? i should keep shut because what you bought didn't work for u and its working for other people?
i hate exchanging words with people, don't let me start with u.

because it doesn't work for you mean it not working at all abi? i have countless testimony to back d efficiency of my products...please go sit down.

mtchew
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
BoweryGirl:
..Sorry for the slow response. You can believe her at your own risk. She sells in Abuja. Makes bar soaps too. I used to have a bottle of her cream somewhere and her soap. I bought them after she promised heaven on Earth. What did I get? I can show you pictures of my face if you want to see.

Since then, I carry my two slippers run for my dear life and skin.

Well wishes.

if you have at least complain to me about this... theres no way i wont do something about it. i treat my clients like queens and kings that they are pronto.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Hello all,
I always tell my clients to pamper their skin because once u are taking good care of your skin it makes it easier for any products
that your using to penetrates and work well and even simple make up looks good on a flawless skin especially when you have an upcoming events.

At your free time start using these natural ingredients that you can find in your kitchen and buy the ones you don’t have from the local market ...most are quite cheap.
I will be posting DIY on HOW TO PAMPER YOUR SKIN WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF FRUITS AND OTHER AVAILABLE INGREDIENTS.

Plz ask me anything concerning skin regime and you can order for any of our 100% herbal products @ 20% discount once u mention Nairaland grin
Thanks.

Let’s start with ...

How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week

Day 1

Starting today, CTM is your new religion. While most people are aware of the Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing routine, it still is majorly underrated. If you haven’t been doing it already, today is when you start, and once you do, you’ll not want to stop.

Your face is always collecting dirt from the pollution and dust it is exposed to, and the dead skin and natural oils that accumulate on it. Using a gentle cleanser to remove this buildup will unclog your pores, preventing issues like acne. The choice of cleanser depends on your skin type and what suits it best.
Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no residual oil or dust remains on the surface. Natural toners like rose water, green tea, and white vinegar work well to restore your skin’s pH balance while tightening your pores. End the routine with a good moisturizer.
This is the base of any skin care routine.

Follow this up by applying a brightening face pack onto your face. You can whip up your own pack with ingredients like papaya, lemon, honey, milk, and tomatoes, which are readily available in most kitchens.

You need to remove any makeup you have on before you go to bed. Your skin needs to breathe at night, which is impossible with makeup on.
A good way to remove makeup would be to apply a few drops of baby oil on your face and gently massage it for a couple of minutes.

Once the makeup has come loose, you can dab it off with a cotton pad, towel, or tissue.
End your day by repeating the CTM method. Finish with your regular moisturizer and a good serum. If you have dry skin, it would be a good idea to switch up to satin pillow covers that will minimize moisture loss. Always try to sleep on your back with your face up and invest in a good humidifier to keep your face hydrated.

Day 2

Your second day should focus on improving the health of your skin by controlling what you consume. Your skin can only work with what it has in terms of nutrition. While external care is crucial, internal care cannot be neglected. Eating right is a sure shot way to get skin that glows with health.
Follow up your morning cleanse-tone-moisturize routine with the application of a fruit mask. Fruit masks are easily prepared and applied. You can use ingredients suited to your skin type such as bananas for dry skin, and strawberries for oily skin.
This is an excellent way to brighten up your face without using chemicals.
Keep yourself hydrated by consuming water and nutrition packed beverages throughout the day. This will help control the production of oil on your face and also tighten your pores.
Remove your makeup and end your day with the CTM method and your night-time skin care routine.

Day 3

On the third day you will be exfoliating to remove any dead skin. This will leave your skin feeling soft and looking radiant. It will also make your skin more receptive to the other treatments it will be receiving.
Cleanse your face with an exfoliating scrub or a face sponge. Scrub off the dead skin cells to reveal the healthy layer of skin underneath.
After the exfoliation, tone and moisturize your skin to keep this new layer protected from drying out. You can apply a face mask post exfoliation as your skin will be more receptive to nourishment.
Never forget to use sunscreen when you are about to step out into the sun. This will keep your skin protected from the harmful UV rays that can cause damage to your skin.

Day 4

By the fourth day, you will notice visible results in the form of improved skin texture, and your face, on the whole, will radiate health. However, this doesn’t mean you get to ease up on the routine.
Wash your face with your regular cleanser and then steam it. This will help open up your pores and allow for some deep cleansing action. Once you have steamed your face for about 10 minutes, follow it up by applying a clay mask that will draw any dirt out. Optionally, you could use a combination of honey and oatmeal. Once this is done, rinse off the mask and tone your face by dabbing it with a cotton pad that is soaked in rose water. This will help re-seal your pores. Finish with your moisturizer.

Day 5

Massage your face with some aloe vera gel post-CTM. This will improve the blood circulation to your face and nourish your skin. It will also help flush out toxins. If there are dark circles under your eyes, always use an under eye serum. This will make them fade over time and also add radiance to your face.
After the massage, apply your regular moisturizer or day cream.

Day 6

Tomato and Lemon mask: Ingredients
1/2 ripe tomato
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions
Blend 1/2 a tomato into a smooth puree. Combine the tomato puree with 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice. Using a clean cotton ball, apply the mixture all over your face. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. When the time is up, rinse off with cold water. Pat dry. Apply a drop of olive oil to moisturize.
Ideally, you should be exfoliating your skin twice a week to keep it healthy and radiant. Follow the exfoliating steps from day 3, and follow it up by toning and moisturizing.
Regular intake of water and fluids like soups and juices is essential throughout the week as a hydrated body equals healthy skin.

Day 7
It is time to indulge and give yourself another fruit facial. Follow the CTM method in the morning as well as in the evening.
Keep drinking water or healthy beverages throughout the day to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
Following these instructions will have your skin glowing with health right from day 1. By day 7, your face will appear soft, radiant, clear, and you will be on top of your face-care game. This doesn’t mean that you stop caring for your skin. Following the CTM method every day, exfoliating your skin twice a week, and treating it with natural face masks a couple of times a week are essential for maintaining skin health. It might seem like a lot of work, but fret not!

ORDER FOR 100% NATURAL LIGHTENING SKIN PRODUCTS NOW
CALL OR WHATSAPP: 08119666701[b][/b]
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2019
B[b]est Skin Lightening Cream and Soap that Work, Skin Whitening and
Skin lightening cream ans soap for African black skin can help lightens and whiten the whole body evenly.
It works by even out skin tone, getting rid of any discolorations such as darks spots and patches. In addition, they also lighten the skin tone by one or two shades. Therefore, if you want to change your skin complexion from dark to white, you can buy the best body lotion directly from us.

Skin Lightening Cream and Soap
-> Compressed Argan Oil

-> Lightening Body Oil
-> Knuckle Cream
-> Toner and Scrub
- Stretch mark Balm
Place your order now:

Place your order now:

and

check the reviews on our facebook page: veggies.herba@facebook.com[[/b]
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Veronicabuzz: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
To get a naturally glowing skin is not a big task. You just need to work on your daily routine. But to get this glow within a week you need to do something extra. I checked some skincare hacks at https://www.trendinbuzz.com/fashion/beauty/5-skin-care-hacks-to-get-natural-glow-this-summer These are really very helpful.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by stormtrooper: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
personally I prefer using rosewater and clycerin, as rosewater is known for its skin beauty properties. For centuries, it has been used as a skin toner. Rosewater is also used for eyes as it helps to soothe eyes. It has healing properties, making it ideal to use on all skin types.
Beauty Benefits of Rosewater

It contains phenyl ethanol, an astringent which fights acne and reduce blemishes. Rosewater is a natural mild antiseptic recommended for skin irritation and. It helps to reduce inflamed skin by stimulating the circulation in tiny blood vessels beneath the skin.

Rosewater also helps to maintain the pH of your skin. Using it regularly will improve the appearance of acne-prone, blemished and inflamed skin. Rosewater is also safe to use on skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema. Due to its healing and soothing properties, rose water is used to soothe insect bites and sunburn. After a tiring day, simply spray rose water on your face for a cooling and relaxing feel on your skin.

Overall, rosewater is an excellent natural product safe for all skin types.

Beauty Benefits of Glycerin

Glycerin is used in almost every other beauty/skin care products. It is a viscous and oil like liquid though it’s not oily. It absorbs very well into the skin. The best thing about glycerin is that it moisturizes the skin without making it oily. Glycerin keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized by attracting moisture and water towards the skin.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by gangbang86: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
wow, thank you for information, and I would like to add, that when glycerin in used lotions or other skin care products, it helps prevent or combat dry skin. By the way, if you have dry facial skin, you have to try organic or vegetable glycerin which may be topically applied to help cure dryness. Some people also mix glycerin with natural rosewater to make a glycerin toner spray to refresh dry skin. Personally I always mix glycerin with natural rosewater, as it helps me get rid of dry skin and also this mix smooths and moisturizes my skin, maintains the water balance, and, franky speaking, I even observed that such a mix heals the skin if you wipe your face twice a day in the morning and evening. Moreover, I found out this information after I read an awesome article about how to use glycerin and rosewater for face, and you know, my face is much better than it was 2 years ago before I started using glycerin and rosewater for face care smiley
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
B[b]est Skin Lightening Cream and Soap that Work, Skin Whitening and
Skin lightening cream ans soap for African black skin can help lightens and whiten the whole body evenly.
It works by even out skin tone, getting rid of any discolorations such as darks spots and patches. In addition, they also lighten the skin tone by one or two shades. Therefore, if you want to change your skin complexion from dark to white, you can buy the best body lotion directly from us.

Skin Lightening Cream and Soap
-> Compressed Argan Oil

-> Lightening Body Oil
-> Knuckle Cream
-> Toner and Scrub
- Stretch mark Balm
Place your order now:

Place your order now:
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by TheMikee: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2020
14. In terms of handling the self treat for skin issues, then choosing the right product to cure is always important and at the same time, it is also possible. If you are looking for the same, the go move ahead with adapalene gel adaferin for the good outcome.
Re: How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... by nareshboase: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Glow Skin - Beauty & Health is the applications focus on providing you with result-oriented tips free of cost that can help you transform your life from the ease of your home. The beauty tips app is categorized into four major aspects that can help you bypass your daily troubles and improve different areas of your life naturally with no side effects.

(1) (Reply)

Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves / Queen Ndubusi Emerges Winner Of Face Of Royalty Africa / Lovers Of Career Shoes(formal Shoes) for MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.