Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana (24061 Views)

5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by mightyhazell: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Charlie, you don't have the monopoly of violence.

The way you guys are black, I'm sure you use Kiwi Polish to rub your skins instead of moisturizing creams.

We'll stop importation of Kiwi shoe polish into Ghana so that you clowns can get a bit lighter. Then, we'll donate some Boko rams to use you guys as shooting practice.
senseless post

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by mightyhazell: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2017
ayokellany:

You need the brain more than the person you quoted fact#. So Nigeria can go kill Ghanaians in their country without fear of reprisal ? Dude at you Igbo because that's the only tribe that believe such sentimental entitlement
u need a brain.

what are laws now made for if evth must be settled thru barbaric selfhelp
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by mightyhazell: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Kworopshun:
I'm sure it's Igbo people again! These people have rubbished nigeria's name worldwide! Think about it! Everywhere there is Igbo, there are xenophobic attacks against Nigerians! South Africa, India, Malaysia, Kenya, Gambia even New Guinea! Kilode? Igbos you people ehn! Get out of Nigeria!
ur stoopid aim of tarnishing the great Igbo race is at best v retarded. abdulmutallab d jet bomber and d Yoruba cop killers operating wit battle axes in d UK aint Igbo's. Igbo's have Neva commitd acts of terror both at home nor abroads
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Inspire01: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I know there is what we call Ripple effect, but no one should be held accountable for the actions of another person, we should be moving away from that direction, and it should be condemned out rightly without prejudice whatsoever.
U are right bt in Africa we are still backward
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Inspire01:
U are right bt in Africa we are still backward

How long do we intend staying backwards.
Why not use your moniker and inspire a radical change.
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Inspire01: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

How long do we intend staying backwards. Why not use your moniker and inspire a radical change.
Hmmmm nice idea

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by enomakos(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2017
MONITZ:
Y did the Nigerian kill that Ghanaian first? I am sorry to say that Nigerians don't behave themselves in foreign lands,they think any country they find themselves is purely an extension of Nigeria,nd so many examples abound with respect to this...
They go to people's countries nd get involved in many vices and spoil the chances of Nigerians that re there to hustle legitimately...
didn't you read it was self defence?
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by enomakos(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Inspire01:
We are just shouting that they have killed 5 Nigerians, didn't u guys read d part that says a Nigerian killed a Ghanaian first.I am not supporting any killing bt if u are in another man country pls stay out of trouble don't start what u can't end
did you also read it was self defence?
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by enomakos(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Inspire01:
Only sensible comment i av read so far, we are quick to defend our own. U are in a foreign land and killed d citizen of that land what else do u expect
it was said to be self defence, can't they let the police do their job? why was innocent Nigerians murder?
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by enomakos(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The Nigerians that were killed are they in anyway related to the Nigerian that killed the Ghanaian
don't mind the guy
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by MONITZ: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2017
enomakos:
didn't you read it was self defence?

I did nd commented based on the first write-up, nd there was nothing like self-defense written there..
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by enomakos(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2017
MONITZ:

I did nd commented based on the first write-up, nd there was nothing like self-defense written there..
OK but it was self defence bro,they shall have let the police do their job
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by onimama4real(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Gana killing 5 nigerian in replacement of one lost frm dem, n u ar standing over there shouting ECOWAS. No wahala
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Paretomaster(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2017
canalily:
The killer must be from the Northshocked he thought he is in Nigeria where he can kill easily and go free as a Herdsmanundecided

You mean THE DEVELOPERS? Na una people they develop place upandan

Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Inspire01: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2017
enomakos:
it was said to be self defence, can't they let the police do their job? why was innocent Nigerians murder?
U know d hatred other African countries have 4 Nigeria. Anyway nobody knows d real cause
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Inspire01: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2017
enomakos:
did you also read it was self defence?
Bt we can't conclude by hearing just d Nigeria version of the story
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by pokipoki: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
very useless pple if der any contry I hate afta south Africa is Ghana most are black. dey hate and jelous us naija cos we are beta than dem.music football and film I feel pain dat dese pole can kill us yet claim we are one Africa. makydebbie
Dude, stop the hating. The difference between Ghanaians, south Africans and nigerians is that majority of the other countries citizens are not lawless. People do rubbish (murder, rituals, looting and fraud) in Nigeria and get away with it and they feel they can do same in other countries. It won't work, hence people will resist and will not allow Nigerians live in peace.
Look the drug epidemic Nigerians are causing in india, Nigerians are exporting cultism to Ghanian universities. Nigerians are still number one in advance fee fraud (419) and other cybercrime.
How many nationalities of other African countries including countries that are coming out from war, do you hear of that commit crimes more than Nigerians?

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by enomakos(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Inspire01:
U know d hatred other African countries have 4 Nigeria. Anyway nobody knows d real cause
very true
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by favourmic(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2017
leathalbeast:
don't jump into conclusion and speak nonsense about Ghanaians here. all these things you are saying have not been confirmed by the Ghanaian police. if we Ghanaians were at war with Nigerians in Ghana. do you think you could contain the number of deaths which would have happened?

Pleaae start it and let see who is going to loose it all....
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by watchindelta(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

Nigeria my country your country
yep but too painful becuz of bad government Nigerians are now MTN angry
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
pokipoki:

Dude, stop the hating. The difference between Ghanaians, south Africans and nigerians is that majority of the other countries citizens are not lawless. People do rubbish (murder, rituals, looting and fraud) in Nigeria and get away with it and they feel they can do same in other countries. It won't work, hence people will resist and will not allow Nigerians live in peace.
Look the drug epidemic Nigerians are causing in india, Nigerians are exporting cultism to Ghanian universities. Nigerians are still number one in advance fee fraud (419) and other cybercrime.
How many nationalities of other African countries including countries that are coming out from war, do you hear of that commit crimes more than Nigerians?

unbiased honesty at its finest...SALUTE cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by musa7m(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
canalily:
The killer must be from the Northshocked he thought he is in Nigeria where he can kill easily and go free as a Herdsmanundecided
shit nigga shit.....why is that you Igbo will always being luking for someone to blame......watch out it maybe a nigerian jew...drug-pusher that cause all this
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by joinnow: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by tossie101(f): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
win2kwire:
probably caused by ibos and they say Nigerian

my Lalasticlala food don land oh. cool
Arise kill and eat this chiken.
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by leathalbeast: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
onimama4real:
Gana killing 5 nigerian in replacement of one lost frm dem, n u ar standing over there shouting ECOWAS. No wahala
are you Nigerians senseless or dumb? no Nigerian have been killed in Ghana in retaliation to the Ghanaian who was killed by the Nigerian. speaking of the Nigerian who committed the crime, he is in the police grips so why are you all shouting murder murder without doing any investigation? no Nigerian has been killed in Ghana. but I don't blame you, this forum thrives on false information in other to make money so I'm not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by haryomikun(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
Ghanaians that we sent back to their country years back, they are even good to have accommodated Nigerians.
Go and read ur history. They sent out Nigerians first
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by leathalbeast: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
favourmic:

Pleaae start it and let see who is going to loose it all....
start what? did you confirm to check whether any Nigerian was killed in Ghana before telling me that rubbish?
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Nwodosis(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
haryomikun:

Go and read ur history. They sent out Nigerians first
Sorry my dear, no more History in our school curriculum to silence the atrocities meted on the Igbos during the Biafra genocide!
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by haryomikun(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:

Sorry my dear, no more History in our school curriculum to silence the atrocities meted on the Igbos during the Biafra genocide!
Which hot war isn't described as 'atrocities ' for the losing side.

Igbo soldiers started everything by killing national heroes... And they wanted to run away from the problem they created....

Life doesn't work like that. We will all enjoy this nigeria together cheesy
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Nwodosis(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
haryomikun:

Which hot war isn't described as 'atrocities ' for the losing side.

Igbo soldiers started everything by killing national heroes... And they wanted to run away from the problem they created....

Life doesn't work like that. We will all enjoy this nigeria together cheesy
My brother, I just gave you reason why I don't have the historical knowledge of Nigeria and Ghana feud and you are deviating.
You can also equally enjoy your Nigeria you fought for alone my dear.
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
watchindelta:
yep but too painful becuz of bad government Nigerians are now MTN angry

Hahahahahgringringrin aaaa wafy mangringrin the bad government are the nigerian's u know..
Re: 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana by favourmic(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
leathalbeast:
start what? did you confirm to check whether any Nigerian was killed in Ghana before telling me that rubbish?

Dont have your time bro, you said to start the killing please go ahead and see what happen next...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabbed In The Neck By His Friend In Sokoto Rescued By Doctors (Graphic Pic) / Fraudster To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun (Photos) / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.