Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (60948 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by seanery: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have that CHARLES BANG RULE book... whtsapp me to get it for free.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Op say he can be romantic without money

Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Sike(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Somebody wake the OP UP please.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Sike(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
seanery:
I have that CHARLES BANG RULE book... whtsapp me to get it for free.
Send it to me pls 07036238630
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Eclipse91: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
So taking a girl to a restaurant wunt cost mony aby?
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Mhyketh(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
it's money that will be the icing on the cake.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by MrFly(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
seniorgozman:
Just came to read comment.
löng write up, i couldnt read it but scrolld dwn to digest comments
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by sunshineV(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adedaniel211:
Sidon dere. All na wash without money.

Where Dem girls na
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Taophick009: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Typing ...
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by adegeye38(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
bunch of Nonsense

Be successful, and watch your money, achievements and your personality speak for you.....

you wont even have to stress, to be funny or follow some stupid rules and guidelines

everything go just fall into place

Double your hustle guys (legally), success is no an option but a necessity.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by classicalbenson(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
I was agreeing to all ur points untill I saw ...take her to nice places?...no be money them they take go nice places?
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by olamariamjonez(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Guy, na number 5 most girls want now.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by olamariamjonez(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Guy, na number 5 most girls want now. They are hungry.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by rosalieene(f): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
SMH!!!
Your mates are looking for how to make money without working so hard,
You are here explaining how to woo a girl without money!!
You need spiritual help!!
lol you this man ���
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by chrizdave: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
This is great but it will only work on working class girls ready to settle down not slay queens
U sef y wld u follow slay queen if not for d pvssy
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
rosalieene:

lol you this man ���

Go joor...
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by skyhighweb(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
useless post, some people cant even write, u say no money then u say movies den restaurant, u know how much b movies for ng transport alone self, guy u deserve corrective slap.

popcorn ko, garri cake ni.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by EKOSuperior(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
2. If you have a great voice, sing to her. Girls love guys who have great voice and can
sing, so if you can sing her a romantic short
song most of the time. She will definitely fall
in love with you. While slowly making your
intentions known to her.

Mtcheew. I never sing special number for church na to come sing for girl.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Slayer2: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanielsParker:

How many millions have you made?

are you a millionaire?

this is romance section, what else should be here if not things like this?

did op tell you he isn't making money?

he's just trying to say that money isn't everything in a relationship and people are already getting it all wrong.

grow up.

LOL I tire for some people just attacking the op. This op is a real dude.

Everyone on here just scream make money bla bla.

The question is, can you marry a beautiful girl back and front complete but an illitrate to the core? Very boring she doesn't know how to behave because she is a village girl.

That's how people who set aside personality and try to woo girls are, later you will see them on nairaland saying my wife of 2 years is cheating on me after I have spent money on her.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Dantee005(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ow da fu*k are suppose to do all this without money..? undecided
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i think this should be directed to the married ones
the post is irresponsible. OP is a huge wussy and a gigantic sissy

1 Like

Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
ET`S DOWNLOAD THIS APP, AND SHARE WIT OUR FRIENDS, EASY FOR JOB HUNT MAY GOD HELP US.

http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Anthos(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:

who is this one derailing this thread will you keep quiet!!! if you don't like the post .. no need of opening it or commenting ... its that simple.. no body dey see you for here oo
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Divay22(f): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anthos:
who is this one derailing this thread will you keep quiet!!! if you don't like the post .. no need of opening it or commenting ... its that simple.. no body dey see you for here oo
K
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by highchief1: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
cuteguy123:
So hey guys here are some ways to woo a girl without using money, money is not everything but everything needs money.
This works best on girls who are single or want a new relationship, of course I wouldn't go with these on a slay queen. They have no brains so lol.

Don't get me wrong. I said without money. This is not in anyway encouraging broke guys o cause money is still needed in the relationship. You guys must go out. You must transport if you have a car you must buy fuel etc. Money needed for all those things.

So here are some ways. If you are cute. This will make you outstanding.

1. Be funny and romantic.

If you want to woo a girl and you are a funny guy, you have an advantage, you can mix this wittiness of yours with romance, be romantic and at the same time be funny, don't just be funny. Be funny and slowly keep a great conversation with her while making your intentions know to her slowly, slowly do this, it will be preferable to do this via chat or in person anyone you feel comfortable with.

Like for example of me being funny.

Girl :she uploaded a very cute dp and I was like

me: babe, this your dp is too cute o, you want to give them boys sleepless night ba, you just they hit anyhow o, even fire self they quench, your own na endless hotness"

She found it funny and she laughed and then I added the romantic funny line

"our babies are going to be very cute, I mean look at how cute their mother is, and of course the daddy which is me is also cute so our combination will be beautiful" and she was like

Girl: oh dear you are very funny.

So you see.

It has even gotten to the point that she enjoys me so much that even if we are suppose to take a bus home she will be like "baby no need lets stroll so we can see things to laugh and gist about and hold hands, it's romantic"

I give her a great conversation that I leave her yearning for more. I am more than best friend and parents combined because I have given her the kind of excitement. Listening ears that she hasn't experienced before.

2. If you have a great voice, sing to her.

Girls love guys who have great voice and can sing, so if you can sing her a romantic short song most of the time. She will definitely fall in love with you. While slowly making your intentions known to her.

3. Be neat and keep a great fashion sense.

Dress responsibly with some mature swag. Not some childish bull shit, if you wanna sag. Sag moderately. It's still cute. Just be yourself. Dress cool. If you keep your hair. Make sure it's well shaved.

Wear good Cologne with beautiful smell.
Brush your teeths.

Just smell good whenever you are around here.

4. Look fit and be cute

I do 30 press up every morning and 30 frog jumps so my up and down body looks fit and it's attractive, drink water and eat moderately so you don't become fat and look unkempt.
Take care of your skin, look fresh and kept. Very important.

5. Take her out to nice places.
Take to cool restaurants, shouldn't be too cheap. Tell her you took her here not because you have the money for it but because you just wanted to make her feel special and that you both are not complete without each other. She will appreciate it. You don't have to take her to expensive places all the time.

You could take her to the cinemas to watch a cool movie. But pop corn. Play with her gently while watching the movie. Kiss her. Hold her hand and enjoy yourselves together.

In summary.

Have a great personality.

Don't be too nice but be nice.

If she asks you for something and you have do for her. If you don't have tell her straight.

If you need help. Ask her too.

Know your worth and let your actions tell her that and you also value yourself. Let your word be your word. Don't act weak. Don't boss her around. Respect her decisions.

Be yourself. Don't act like dangote pikin, humble yourself. She will fall in love with you.

You can get Charles nneji bang rule. Grab a few points from it like I did.

Don't be asshole and start playing around.

The book helped me and I am in a very healthy relationship.

We are like siblings, we look out for each other. She can't stay a day without me. All I did was apply the aforementioned.she is always the one saying baby I love you. She is virtually now obsessed with me. She can't get enough and she wants more.
Keep the excitement in your relationship.

That's all folks.
. Have a great evening.
hopeless post not for Nigerian women
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Boxer007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
cuteguy123:
So hey guys here are some ways to woo a girl without using money, money is not everything but everything needs money.
This works best on girls who are single or want a new relationship, of course I wouldn't go with these on a slay queen. They have no brains so lol.

Don't get me wrong. I said without money. This is not in anyway encouraging broke guys o cause money is still needed in the relationship. You guys must go out. You must transport if you have a car you must buy fuel etc. Money needed for all those things.

If you want to woo a girl and you are a funny guy, you have an advantage, you can mix this wittiness of yours with romance, be romantic and at the same time be funny, don't just be funny. Be funny and slowly keep a great conversation with her while making your intentions know to her slowly, slowly do this, it will be preferable to do this via chat or in person anyone you feel comfortable with.

me: babe, this your dp is too cute o, you want to give them boys sleepless night ba, you just they hit anyhow o, even fire self they quench, your own na endless hotness"

"our babies are going to be very cute, I mean look at how cute their mother is, and of course the daddy which is me is also cute so our combination will be beautiful" and she was like

So you see.

It has even gotten to the point that she enjoys me so much that even if we are suppose to take a bus home she will be like "baby no need lets stroll so we can see things to laugh and gist about and hold hands, it's romantic"

I give her a great conversation that I leave her yearning for more. I am more than best friend and parents combined because I have given her the kind of excitement. Listening ears that she hasn't experienced before.

Girls love guys who have great voice and can sing, so if you can sing her a romantic short song most of the time. She will definitely fall in love with you. While slowly making your intentions known to her.

Dress responsibly with some mature swag. Not some childish bull shit, if you wanna sag. Sag moderately. It's still cute. Just be yourself. Dress cool. If you keep your hair. Make sure it's well shaved.

Brush your teeths.

4. Look fit and be cute

I do 30 press up every morning and 30 frog jumps so my up and down body looks fit and it's attractive, drink water and eat moderately so you don't become fat and look unkempt.

Take to cool restaurants, shouldn't be too cheap. Tell her you took her here not because you have the money for it but because you just wanted to make her feel special and that you both are not complete without each other. She will appreciate it. You don't have to take her to expensive places all the time.

You could take her to the cinemas to watch a cool movie. But pop corn. Play with her gently while watching the movie. Kiss her. Hold her hand and enjoy yourselves together.

In summary.

If she asks you for something and you have do for her. If you don't have tell her straight.

Know your worth and let your actions tell her that and you also value yourself. Let your word be your word. Don't act weak. Don't boss her around. Respect her decisions.

Be yourself. Don't act like dangote pikin, humble yourself. She will fall in love with you.

We are like siblings, we look out for each other. She can't stay a day without me. All I did was apply the aforementioned.she is always the one saying baby I love you. She is virtually now obsessed with me. She can't get enough and she wants more.

That's all folks.
. Have a great evening.

Proove it darling. Woo me
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by bizhop01: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria girls
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by frankfab(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
cuteguy123:

So you see.

Brush your teeths.

4. Look fit and be cute

In summary.

That's all folks.
. Have a great evening.
Only? Why not extent it to 100 ways to Woo a girl. Nonsense
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by AlexJustin(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2017
How caN I geT ThE. Book
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by ThatFairGuy: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg spare this guy grin grin
BiafranBushBoy:
SMH!!!
Your mates are looking for how to make money without working so hard,
You are here explaining how to woo a girl without money!!
You need spiritual help!!
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Relationship56(m): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2017
hmmmn this is really cool but i don't think its working anylonger....you can also read this,See The 5 Big Mistakes Men Make About Women -> http://www.frabidel.com/blog/see-the-5-big-mistakes-men-make-about-women/
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by refreshrate: 3:54am On Oct 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

You didn't read the post bro?

Who o go gust girl if he no get money before?

All I am saying is no put the money for front go gist her. Show her you have a personality and you are a great guy.

If you carry money for front. Just know say na the money she they attracted to not you.

Be wise.

I know what I am saying.

So after bringing money I will still come back and be doing all this?

Let her choose one money or night of a thousand laughs.
At the end the girl will still come and be giving unnecessary drama.

Guy stay on your grind. Leave all this carry woman matter for head, that's why most of them do anyhow. Abegi. By the time you smash once or twice now you sef go reset your brain by default.

Let me go and be looking for how to get cls550 abeg you go and be wooing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.