Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Distributing The NICTIP Ebook - By A Nairalander - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Distributing The NICTIP Ebook - By A Nairalander (353 Views)

Who Will Save The Less-privileged? A New Ebook By Olaitan S. O. / Who Will Save The Less-privileged? A New Ebook By Olaitan S. O. / Diary Of A Wimpy Kid # 11: Double Down - Ebook (by Jeff Kinney) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributing The NICTIP Ebook - By A Nairalander by PediakAuthor: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
People have been contacting me with respect to the mode of distribution of the NICTIP Book: asking maybe it is for sale or for free?
Here's my open reply; I'm not planning to sell the NICTIP Book. The electronic version of the written work will be available for free reading on Okadabooks and people can also download its PDF version for free on the NICTIP website when it is time. The Kindle version will also be downloaded for free on Amazon. In an attempt to blaze a trail for an Economic Liberalism in Nigeria, such a written work centered towards National Development should not be put up for sale, i think!
The NICTIP eBook shall therefore be made available under the General Public License.
The aim of the www.nictip.com is to facilitate the interactivity of the NICTIP Book.
The goal of the NICTIP Forum is to serve as an engagement tool for Nigerians to canvass for the establishment of a National ICT Industrial Park in each Nigerian State with a target to set a pace for an Industrial revolution in Nigeria.
Hard copies will be available via Print On Demand.
Deo Volente...
Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon
#Liberalism #NICTIPISM #Keynesianism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tools For Good Works / A Tale Of Two Cities / The Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.