Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Naija Girls, Which Way!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls, Which Way!! (5660 Views)

Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
I once came upon a piece here and ds Nigerian guy complained bitterly about Nigerian girls being stubborn and too materialistic. It's understandable to want a few fine tins but at Wat expense really? Been going smoothly with my gf for a year plus and we were frnds before we became a couple. I had previous bad relatnshps and made it quite clear dat I wanted sumtin serious if it wouldn't hurt anymore. We had dat closeness for d first few months. Later discovered dat well, she lied about a lot and it was looking like an attitude. D worst hit me wen she moved to abj for an interview and decided to just stay der. She turned on me so quick I got confused. Went to visit her to talk about a few tins and she kept rolling her eyes at me and all. I started dating her and lost my job after about 9 months. Tried to get a better gig and after failing to, decided to settle for a mediocre job with not so bad pay. Problem is I just feel like I'm struggling with a pseudo side piece. She talks to me anyhow and could tell me bluntly not to call to ask where she is or wat she's up to. I shuld call wen I miss her and want to hear her voice. Ds coming from someone who lies a lot and had promised to keep me updated so I don't worry so much.
A survey I did personally indicates dat most guys my age still struggling financially are having a hard time keeping d peace in deir relatnshps. I intend to work hard and get a better gig.. but I don't c myself marrying ds person and I feel she feels same. She's probably just counting down to when she'll blow it to my face.
Ds is a serious problem most ladies struggling in deir marriages might never get. U treated a gud dude with disdain and settled. I've ended it a couple of times and we still talk, she promises, fails to pull tru. I can't easily disconnect and wish der was a cord to just rip out violently. Frankly I've thought about hitting her a few times cos of d insults she has lavished me with. I'm just not d type but...... ders always more to d story sha.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by HungerBAD: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
No disrespect intended.

But you are a young man just starting life, so concentrate first on making yourself better and other things will follow. At the stage at which you are in life,women problems should be the least of your problems.

And from your post, i don't even think it was the fact that you lost your job that made her grow her new character. She had always been like that, and unfortunately it became clearer when you lost your job.

I am always puzzled to this (it is because i don't have money/i used to have money and now that i am broke she left me, or is behaving funny) thing men say. Was it that you enticed her to go into relationship with you with money?is it that there are no women out there working and earning their own money and will love a man naturally?

I ask this question because i really want to know. I have repeatedly stated it here on Nairaland that rule ONE on dating tips according to SAINT HUNGERBAD is to never go near (A)Students (B)Unemployed Females (C)Employed Females that act like they are unemployed(D)A female that comes from a large family as i am not ready to carry the responsibilities of a full household.

Lastly, and i say this with all sincerity. Try to better yourself, and you will see a good woman in that circle of success that you find yourself in. There are a lot of good successful professional women out there,and are on the lookout for a good man like you.

Leave these childish slay girls alone.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by mofeoluwadassah: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
so what are we to do with this post of yours
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bitch niggas bring their personal problems online.

Any 'solution' you are hopin' 2 get here will be subjective.

Grow up!!
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so what are we to do with this post of yours

Why are yu always on top of me?

We need 2 switch positions b4 it gets borin'...

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
There are things that even as a lady I wouldn't compromise in a relationship 'cause of love, and one of such is an abusive partner.

Any girlfriend/boyfriend that abuses you either verbally or physically would do worse in marriage. stop sticking around abusive people 'till they could deal with their issues.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by mofeoluwadassah: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

omaga bayi....what i do
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
omaga bayi....what i do

Switch.

Lemme take control this time
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

grin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Tamel(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
man lost control of his relationship...just quit already if you haven't
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by mofeoluwadassah: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

Switch.

Lemme take control this time
lol....i nor hold you now
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:
There are things that even as a lady I wouldn't compromise in a relationship 'cause of love, and one of such is an abusive partner.

Any girlfriend/boyfriend that abuses you either verbally or physically would do worse in marriage. stop sticking around abusive people 'till they could deal with their issues.

Eh eh na u dey talk diz one so..come ooo u jus remind me of something jus now..

Girls be dey tell us say if dem guy's nor beat dem,dem nor go respect the guygrin

Abi the story don suddenly change..
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Lalas247(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
When you attract with money that's what you get
So stop crying you caused it next time get with a chic that you can grow together , works and mature enough to understand not everyday is Christmas
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
No disrespect intended.

But you are a young man just starting life, so concentrate first on making yourself better and other things will follow. At the stage at which you are in life,women problems should be the least of your problems.

And from your post, i don't even think it was the fact that you lost your job that made grow her new character. She had always been like that, and unfortunately it became clearer when you lost your job.

I am always puzzled to this (it is because i don't have money/i used to have money and now that i am broke she left me, or is behaving funny) thing men say. Was it that you enticed her to go into relationship with you with money?is it that there are no women out there working and earning their own money and will love a man naturally?
like I said.. ders more to d story. U keep saying "young".. "work on urself".. u saying dat means dat money is actually a factor in a relatnshp. U just made my point.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:

tnx.. ds helps
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
No disrespect intended.

And from your post, i don't even think it was the fact that you lost your job that made grow her new character. She had always been like that, and unfortunately it became clearer when you lost your job.

OP take this man's advice, There is time for everything in life, This is the time for you to first put your life on track and in a steady lane before you think of women.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh na u dey talk diz one so..come ooo u jus remind me of something jus now..

Girls be dey tell us say if dem guy's nor beat dem,dem nor go respect the guygrin

Abi the story don suddenly change..
Those ones are insane.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Victornezzar: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
OP take this man's advice, There is time for everything in life, This is the time for you to first put your life on track and in a steady lane before you think of women.
In the realm of the spirit, you ve finally said a sensible tin today
yipeee

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by BiafranBushBoy: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
So stop crying you caused it next time get with a chic that you can grow together , works and mature enough to understand not everyday is Christmas

Sorry ma'am , he doesn't need a new chick!!

He needs a new job.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I wasn't broke wen I decided to start a relatnshp. I could hold my own. I decided to get into one. Tins got bad and worse after. But I get ur point olredy.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Lalas247(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sorry ma'am , he doesn't need a new chick!!

He needs a new job.
Yes that too ... but doesn't mean he can't date while job hunting just has to date according to wallet size

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by LordKO(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Most of you always like to inconvenient yourselves intentionally. Before you enter into any relationship, set your standard (principles) and make sure you exhibits them, then, if your partner's behavior doesn't fall within your set standard, you walkout of the relationship in good faith. You're whining because she's opposite of what you need, so why not take a walk.

A healthy relationship never drain's either of the parties involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

In the realm of the spirit, you ve finally said a sensible tin today
yipeee
huh you think a seer like me can be mislead? nah i know what life entails and i want to live a nice and peaceful life, and you and i knows that each category of life, whether bad or good, they all have manuals. "some people use the wrong manual.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:
Those ones are insane.

Eh eh u mean amshocked
Hai lemm call mr ukwu chairmangrin Lefulefu show carry popcorn come give this girl for me..(1cup)
But dem dey say e go make their relationship more spicy and romantic...
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
I really wasn't broke. And saw no reason why I shuld hold out. I just failed to get a job since den and probably d reason I lost control of ds. Majority of girls are dat way anyway. It's not a shocker except in ds case I tot I knew ds person better. I'm a terrible judge of character. Long story short.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Victornezzar: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
huh you think a seer like me can be mislead? nah i know what life entails and i want to live a nice and peaceful life, and you and i knows that each category of life, whether bad or good, they all have manuals. "some people use the wrong manual.
I av a business plan
let's open a church
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Lalas247(f): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Snitch41:
I really wasn't broke. And saw no reason why I shuld hold out. I just failed to get a job since den and probably d reason I lost control of ds. Majority of girls are dat way anyway. It's not a shocker except in ds case I tot I knew ds person better. I'm a terrible judge of character. Long story short.
You are still inlove
Don't worry few years time you will look back n slap yourself
Never ever ever .. stop life over one kitty .. your daily bread should be first priority next
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by HungerBAD: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44 how you see this matter?
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

You are still inlove
Don't worry few years time you will look back n slap yourself
Never ever ever .. stop life over one kitty .. your daily bread should be first priority next
I already settled for a gig. I intend to focus on dat. Tnx a lot.. of course I'm still smitten.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Snitch41:
I wasn't broke wen I decided to start a relatnshp. I could hold my own. I decided to get into one. Tins got bad and worse after. But I get ur point olredy.
okay now i get, the truth is that, that girl dont LOVE you, any girl that disrespect you, aint worth it. "Break up with her and look for a mature, working class lady to date, a lady that got your back when the chips are down. "Dating all these pre mature, broke ladies gives young men like you headache and unnecessary stress. "i hope you find that someone that bring smile onto your face, because it only take a smile to make dark days seems bright.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Lalas247(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Snitch41:
I already settled for a gig. I intend to focus on dat. Tnx a lot.. of course I'm still smitten.
That's why smiley Pele ... you'll find better
Just learn from your mistakes ..
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
I av a business plan let's open a church
lol hahahaha not a bad idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.