Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (64281 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by SuperS1Panther: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
ubergold:
What do you expect? One is the president the other is a governor, it's normal for the later to 'bend the knee' for the former. It doesn't change the fact that both are from different party nor the later is conceding to the former. They are not in a battle, it's purely hierarchy related. Kapish?

You have sense! cool May wisdom never elude you!

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by MadCow1: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pavarottii:
Buhari looks like a shadow of himself. Eyahhh...

Wait make ehn chop better food. All those chicken and chips no fit epp am.

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
:
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by christopher123(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chai....is this buhari. Wike should give him akpu from etche as an Igbo man he is

Buhari needs it

Welcome back baba
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Were u expecting him to do what exactly?
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by brookz: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
And dis Apostle of Satan said......

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Sampalo: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
A dead man is better than this packaged vegetable. His handlers should remove every fan around him to avoid him been blown away.
Do you know how your end would be? You might not even get to his age b4 you turn vegetable. Sense no be ur friend at all

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
This man is gone...

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
AbdulAdam56:
Are my eyes deceiving me? Who the hell is this bending down and shaking hands of The Lion King?

Scar Wike licking Buhari arse with vim and vigour.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by smartnero24(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
SlayerForever:
Wike has been sticking his tongue very deep into Gambari yansh. First Sultan,now Buhari. President of Niger Delta continue. *In Asari's voice* Wike you be mumu man.

Wike dey bend for Gambari!!

Haa!! e go soon go prison for cup of tea ooh.

But this Gambari b like wetin breeze fit push throway. This Gambari should for the sake of his health & wife at least, resign and prolong his life. The cabal are just using this Gambari to run the country.

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by munas: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
How do you guys expect him to greet him? People self...
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Narldon: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pathetic angry
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Seunpaul01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
How is this news. Do u expect him to stand and greet him.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
What's the big deal here.
If not for Rotimi, Wike would have decamped since.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
The list is not complete is he the only one to bend to greet PMB....... iranu
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by arsenal33: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
A dead man is better than this packaged vegetable. His handlers should remove every fan
around him to avoid him been blown away.

your father is a vegetable?

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
See President of an oil producing CUNTry?
Juss NEGODU? embarassed
Na disu "skeleton" come back from "London Cupboard"? shocked
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Even though they ve their differences, Wine as a govonor must bow to greet the president so I don't see anything wrong. Its a sign of respect for bn an elder Nd a President.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by adexuxin(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
I might not a big fan of Buhari, if we had a better option we won't him voted. As President. But the bottom line is that he has is sincere about making Nigeria better and the $1-N1 ambition.
The only problem his that you need much more than that to rule Nigeria.
Has anyone heard the former president of Tanzania Kikwete speak, we never had a president like that, the man is Intellectually sound with perfect knowledge of how an economy can be developed.

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Even though they ve their differences, Wike as a govonor must bow to greet the president so I don't see anything wrong. Its a sign of respect for bn an elder Nd a President.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by stilldoingokay(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pavarottii:
Buhari looks like a shadow of himself. Eyahhh...

Walahi see how him dry like bongafish, God forgive me

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Probably a big surprise for him that Bubu returned alive. He came to touch as he couldn't believe his eyes. my thoughts only.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol..a whole wike..upon all the mouth
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by ROBO1722: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
WE MUST NOT AGREE ALWAYS ON ISSUES, BUT WE MUST RESPECT OURSELVES

PMB AND WIKE ARE NOT AGE MATES……..SO I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN HIS ACT OF RESPECT FOR HIS SENIOR AND THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

HABA

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by madjune(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari really looks sick.

It can only be the stress of Aso rock getting on him.
May God guide and protect you our noble leader.

By the way, what's Rochas doing there forming nice uncle with a small girl?
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by freshvine(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
AbdulAdam56:
Are my eyes deceiving me?
Who the hell is this bending down and shaking hands of The Lion King?

He went to pay his last respect... the inevitable may occur sooner than anticipated.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Gotze1: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
A dead man is better than this packaged vegetable. His handlers should remove every fan around him to avoid him been blown away.
Thought your useless Jesus cownu, the pig said buhari is not coming back?
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
profhezekiah:
Waoooooooh the zoo master has come all the animals in d S. yEast are shaking, the brain reset(er) of all animals calling their country a Zoo undecided all yEasterners to their cage

The president is a leader. I don't think he will be interested in killing people just to make you happy.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Johnny(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Were you expecting him to be like the arrogant, proud and disrespectful Rotimi Amaechi?
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by babaluckey: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
AbdulAdam56:
Are my eyes deceiving me?
Who the hell is this bending down and shaking hands of The Lion King?

He's only respecting him not as a president but as an elder to him. Respect is reciprocal

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics)