Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505135 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
please house which address should we put as the address wes will send our result to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
MRSDA:

Thank you. We filled 25,000 CAD in our application. Now, money has gone into other things and as much as I would like to just put in the application already, we have to wait till month end for POF to be complete again. The total amount needs to be there right? The wait is tiring!

Do you already have your Banker's reference and SOA stating your balance as the equivalent of $25,000? If you do, i personally think you can go ahead and submit but make sure to top it up at the end of the month just incase they request POF again afterwards. There is really no way for CIC to know what your present balance is without you sending the proof to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
should it be sent to me or IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abbylee:
Good morning guys,

Remember I asked some questions on behalf of my fiancee in the last thread. Someone suggested us getting married first and adding me to is application as a dependant before he submits.

I have a couple of questions please...

1. For my fiancee: Please how does one go about getting a new passport if the old one is lost, especially after ITA has been received? How does one notify CIC and at what point? Note that E-Application will due for submission first week in November.

2. For me: Can i claim points for my NYSC experience? I was posted to a school, but i never went there, I worked elsewhere which is where i am till date, total of 3 yrs in September including the NYSC experience. Can this fly? The company won't have any issue giving me a reference letter saying i worked for 3 yrs(NYSC included). Must my NYSC details be requested for at any point?

3. Which approach is better/faster, more efficient, more everything lol? - We are not sure how quickly we can do court wedding (you know how dramatic parents can be) before the deadline for his application or should we apply separately? I have done my WES and plan to take the belts next month. Is adding me after he submits his application more complicated?

Thanks a lot guys!!!

For the love of Christ, do not get married before you submit you application. It will reduce your point. Submit your application, wait let breeze blow on it before you marry. Then notify them. My friend got married because he got ITA.. Lol the rejection after waiting 6 months no be here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
please house i have another question. i am feeling iqas form right now and they are asking the day/month/year my program began and i cant remember this but only the year and month
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
gorgebaby:
There is no better time than now! So today, I officially come out of 'ghost mode' (that I have been for eon) and officially register here. Who collects registration fee?

Good job everyone. God bless.

Congrats on your coming out of the closet! cheesy cheesy Welcome to the family, you can wire the registration fee to me so that i can send it to our oga at the top @40manlappy! cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
please house i have another question. i am feeling iqas form right now and they are asking the day/month/year my program began and i cant remember this but only the year and month

i just put a date in september undecided The date doesnt reflect on your ECA so you should be fine as long as the year is accurate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
make una please answer me na abeg. which address should wes send my result to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
bigfido:

As far as I am concerned and as far as cic must be concerned, it is oanda. What is xe? Can't you see it sounds like chinko? May God let their website crash.. Father, remove all the force of xe in my life!

AMEN! cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
closetextrovert:

i just put a date in september undecided The date doesnt reflect on your ECA so you should be fine as long as the year is accurate.
thanks for that. this forum is even more friendlier than i thought. lovely people. please the zip code i hope is for the country and not the state
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jesuba: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:

Ikr! I used the first day of the month of enrolment and last day of the month of completion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
domvic:
make una please answer me na abeg.
which address should wes send my result to

To you na. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
For those whose applications have been sent to London VO, can u confirm if u have travel history to the UK? @onlineise, et al.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jesuba:

Ikr! I used the first day of the month of enrolment and last day of the month of completion
the full date of completion is on the certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jesuba: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
I used the first day of the month for enrolment and the last day of the month for completion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jesuba: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
the full date of completion is on the certificate
Mine has only the date of award
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
make una please answer me na abeg. which address should wes send my result to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
closetextrovert:

For question 2, you wont be asked for what you didnt input in your form. So if you are certain that your current employer will give you work reference to cover the period of your nysc, then you are free to put your present work experience as 3yrs.

HOWEVER, YOU HAVE TO ENSURE THAT THIS INFO IS INLINE WITH THE INFORMATION YOU PUT ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, FROM FACEBOOK PROFILE TO LINKEDIN, INSTAGRAM ETC. CIC has been known to get information about applicants through these open source channels.

Cheers and all the best.

So what happens to folks like me that are anti social media? The only social media presence I have is a scanty Facebook profile that has nothing but an alias of my real name. What would they think when nothing comes up for me on LinkedIn, IG and the rest?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jesuba:

Mine has only the date of award
thats same thing with mine but the date is for the duration of the program
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Triv:
My people God has done it o! PPR!!! Finally, wow finally!!!

My timeline

AOR feb 10th
MP March 10th
NBG March 11th
NA2 April 28th
IP2 August 2nd
PPR August 21st

Goodluck everyone especially my feb/ London VO people. The wait wasn't easy

Congratulations. More grace for the journey ahead has one has just ended. Welldone

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
who has paid for assessment before with GTB Naira card how much did they charge
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jesuba: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
domvic:
make una please answer me na abeg.
which address should wes send my result to
To yourself, unless u have someone reliable in Cannny whose address u can use
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
[
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
who has paid for assessment before with GTB Naira card how much did they charge

70K ish...approx 71K.

Lmao @ bigfido. Let breeze blow on the application small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
domvic:
please house which address should we put as the address wes will send our result to

I put my Nigerian address but I only downloaded my report from their website and printed. That should suffice right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Canadianfly:

70K ish...approx 71K.

Lmao @ bigfido. Let breeze blow on the application small cheesy
okay thanks. but is it for 275 CAD? thats what am paying for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
the duties are substantially the same with the primary NOC except going to court and the reference letter titles it as a counsel

Brother, follow what ur ref says to avoid discrepancies. If ur ref letter says u started working as a councel from May, then May it is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abiriba: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
house am creating another profile after d first one one was found ineligible cos of Noc.
do I need to say yes were they ask if I v applied to express entry before
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nwandy218: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hello Fam,
For medicals, please whic of these is best in terms of costs and speed of process for those residing in Lagos. I don't want to spend a whole day at the clinic. Please what are their various costs for children and adults.

Thanks.

1. Children's practice
2. Q-life clinic
3. IOM Ikeja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
okay thanks. but is it for 275 CAD? thats what am paying for

Mba oh. Thought you were asking for $233.91 CAD. I opted to send mine to a Canadian address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
The work done here is amazing honestly.
U ask questions people take their time to answer u over and over again.
It's simply amazing

Not like any one is being paid. It's just sweet

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.