Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505154 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dammie2017: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=dtush post=60280397][/quote]thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Dammie2017:
My POF is in gtb and I have a savings account. They said they only issue reference letters on current accounts. What do I pls.

This is not a problem. I read on the previous thread that there is a particular reference letter that GTB issues to pensioners who have savings account with them.

Some Nigerians have gotten PPRs with savings bank statements + letters issued to GTB savings account holders as POF. IRCC should be used to us already cheesy

You may wish to add a LOE as @Judgement suggested.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello everyone....reading and following

As I am a novice, not much contributions. Well done to everyone giving advice and encouragement.

Somebody will even come here and post a message and will not get a response....*rolling my eyes*

Does anyone else has a September AOR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Motunrayoadef:
Hello everyone. Am new to this forum. Aor is June. Hubby is the principal applicant. After waiting for 3 months , cic sends us a message for "additional info ie schedule A form for me to fill. Am really scared as I don't want to make mistakes. Please any tips or advice would be helpful. Also, our background status after medical passed says " we are processing your background check.... what stage are we in?? Lastly, after uploading the additional info, how long does it take for cicto make a decision. Thanks in anticipation.

Their website says they aim to make a decision on every application within 6 months. You are near the finish line.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulations @edababa007
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
It seems it's about 2 weeks for most people between AOR and Medical passed....Cochtrane, have you got any statistics on this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TBDL: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
edababa007:

To God be the Glory...

APPLICANT + 3 Dependants
IELETS: AUG 1, 2015
WES: OCT 13, 2015

ITA: APRIL 12 (CRS 428)
AOR: JULY 9
MEDICAL PASS: JULY 21
NA 1: JULY 21
IP 1: JULY 22
NA 2: JULY 25
ADR(RPRF): AUG 2
RPRF PAID: AUG 3
IP 2: AUG 8
PPR: AUG 16
PASSPORTS TO ACCRA: AUG 17
PASSPORTS DELIVERED: AUG 21
APPROVAL: AUG 31
PICK UP MAIL: SEPT 1
PASSPORTS & COPR RETURNED: SEPT 7

Thank you Nairaland, thank you seniors and juniors...God Bless you all

Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hey people! Please for you guys that have completed your wes evaluation please did you have to pay for both the transcript AND the verification with your school or just the transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
MRSDA:
It seems it's about 2 weeks for most people between AOR and Medical passed....Cochtrane, have you got any statistics on this? grin

Prior to July it used to take about two months. Anything below that is Favour.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
MRSDA:
Hello everyone....reading and following

As I am a novice, not much contributions. Well done to everyone giving advice and encouragement.

Somebody will even come here and post a message and will not get a response....*rolling my eyes*

Does anyone else has a September AOR?

Apologies on behalf of the house. grin Please resend your question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Owlette:
Hey people! Please for you guys that have completed your wes evaluation please did you have to pay for both the transcript AND the verification with your school or just the transcript?

Depends on your tertiary Institution. Most schools respond without additional payment, while a few will only respond at a fee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
ajiifixing:

Prior to July it used to take about two months. Anything below that is Favour.

Really 2 months from AOR to Medical passed? It's ok...pass me the popcorn and the soda, get me some good movies while at it. I pray we don't have to wait that long.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
ajiifixing:

Apologies on behalf of the house. grin Please resend your question.

I have none at the moment....unless someone knows how to make the days go by fast and how to quickly see Medical passed on my profile.

One would think I'm not busy LOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
billy:
Ok @Hephgirl

Mine is also 30th of Sept.

All the best!
All d best dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Owlette:
Ilike ur name... From pjmask...

To ur question.
All u do is pay wes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
biiibi:
Gudm house,am a female n i nid your help.i want t leave for NovaScotia community college (NSCC) Burridge campus, Yarmouth area tomorrow for school. Phone no - 4313353124, email-lollyslimfit@yahoo.com.kindly help me with few weeks or a month accomodation.ur assistance will b greatly appreciated.pls note its urgent,didnt know on time i can run a post seeking òne here.thx

Visit this thread for connection and reach out https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
MRSDA:

Really 2 months from AOR to Medical passed? It's ok...pass me the popcorn and the soda, get me some good movies while at it. I pray we don't have to wait that long.

Relax MRSDA! Average time from AOR to medical passed has reduced to 10-15 days for FSW- Outland since end of July. PNP timeline still longer.

I submitted my application on the 10th of August and got med passed on the 22nd of August.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ajujuju2: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
boldinc:
I thought you mentioned earlier that your file was moved to London, Ontario and not UK...

My dear. I have searched every space but cannot confirm or refute anything. I've called IRCC and was told London Ontario (i recorded the call sef) and yet there seems to b no know evidence that Ontario processes E. E applications.

Yes there exists an office in Ontario but i'm yet to see another applicant. So its either
a) the CIC agent na olodo or
b) na people de assume say na U.k or
c) both Ontario and U. K actually process E. E

IN ANY CASE ITS D END THAT MATTERS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
flyboi1:

65 i think...
Lets have a look at your details maybe we can spot the problem/where the issue is from smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Hephgirl:
Ilike ur name... From pjmask... .

So you do watch. Nice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jideflows(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks bro..quote author=yokus post=60273704]@jideflows i honestly think you should correct ur dob on yoir passport. I understand that it has cost implications as ypu mentioned but it will definitely be worth while. Since all your documents have the right dob just try to correct it on the Passport.
Do let us know how it goes either ways. Goodluck[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by veleta: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks @Yooku for the info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good afternoon. congrats to those who just received ITA.

My friend and I have been trying to calculate her crs score but we are getting 380. we dont know if we are missing something. pls see her details and help us.

eca for masters
LSWR: 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 6.
work experience: 10 yrs
married
but no ielts or eca for spouse.

thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
sexymj:

My friend and I have been trying to calculate her crs score but we are getting 380. we dont know if we are missing something. pls see her details and help us.

eca for masters
married

thank you.

Find below scores for scenario A & B using the information you provided.

Scenario A : Accompanying Spouse without Ielts & ECA

Scenario B:Non-Accompanying Spouse.

Please check again to be sure you selected the right answers to the questions in the crs tool.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eyoiba(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please I received the following email from WES about my verification. They are not mentioning anything about email. Is this the standard email they send to everyone or they actually sent hard photocopies of my credentials to my school for verification? I need clarification please.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
sexymj:

eca for masters
married

thank you.

If she can just change that 6 in reading to 7 minimum she'll see wonders.
Let her Aim for 8777 in LSWR and she may never need her spouse eca and ielts (judging by current low crs cutoffs)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
ok. thanks. does that mean she cant get 400 smtn with acconpanying spouse at any point?

Jugdement:

Please check again to be sure you selected the right answers to the questions in the crs tool.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
eyoiba:
Please I received the following email from WES about my verification. They are not mentioning anything about email. Is this the standard email they send to everyone or they actually sent hard photocopies of my credentials to my school for verification? I need clarification please.

It depends on your university. Most likely, i think it will definitely be by email. Lemme stand back so oau alumni's can step in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
another thing i observed is that she got 25 marks for education and work experience. what gives the full marks?

Jugdement:

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.