Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1500190 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
To all ielts hopefuls, hope you smashed it well today?

All the best

Cc unku kontagious

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
dtush:

https:// /39NoUYfSsQF4zO8X2MwBMk
This link is not working o

it is working now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Godisawesome: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hi Family,
I am new here and I really need your help. We want to move to Canada but my hubby want us ( myself and 2kids) first then he will join later. My question is who is going to be the Principal,we both have just BSC and hubby working experience is 10yrs and mine is 1.
Do I need immigration agent to process it for us.
We are scheduled for ielts exams next month.
Please what are the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
threadstone:

If she can just change that 6 in reading to 7 minimum she'll see wonders.
Let her Aim for 8777 in LSWR and she may never need her spouse eca and ielts (judging by current low crs cutoffs)

l agree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
sexymj:
ok. thanks. does that mean she cant get 400 smtn with acconpanying spouse at any point?

If she gets a new test result with a minimum of 7 in reading and other scores remaining constant, then her crs score will jump to 431 without Ielts & Eca for accompanying spouse.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
eyoiba:
Please I received the following email from WES about my verification. They are not mentioning anything about email. Is this the standard email they send to everyone or they actually sent hard photocopies of my credentials to my school for verification? I need clarification please

I know of five people who evaluated with Wes and the person that helped with our verifications said Wes sends verification to oau via email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol thanks. That's what kids do to you! Thanks for your response!
Hephgirl:
Ilike ur name... From pjmask...

To ur question.
All u do is pay wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
My bro submitted yesterday. His AOR- Sept 8th

MRSDA:
Hello everyone....reading and following

As I am a novice, not much contributions. Well done to everyone giving advice and encouragement.

Somebody will even come here and post a message and will not get a response....*rolling my eyes*

Does anyone else has a September AOR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
MRSDA:
It seems it's about 2 weeks for most people between AOR and Medical passed....Cochtrane, have you got any statistics on this? grin
None at all. But then, this thing is not that predictable

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by wiselong: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
tollu:

This does not look like an issue to me but then, I'm not your VO ooo.

Anyone can get a job before leaving school. You're going to have to work with your employment letter as it was given to you. CIC might just count from the point where you graduated and officially qualified to practice.

Do they start counting from the date on the B.Sc. certificate or NYSC Discharge certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
dannio:

it is working now

It's still not working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
If WES has sent verification mail to LASU. First of all, check with the verification unit (first floor) in Exams and Records to confirm receipt of the verification mail. If it's in, you need to proceed to Sterling Bank inside the campus to pay N10,000 into LASU Third Party Account. You then take the copy of the teller to Block 6 in Admin Building to convert it to receipt. After this you proceed to Exams and Record and give them the receipt so they can respond to WES accordingly.

I am equally waiting for LASU to respond to WES Verification mail after I sorted out the above process.

All the best!

jummolami:
Quick update!!!!

LASU has delivered hubby's transcript to WES finally and verification sent to LASU. Really appreciate all.
now to pursue verification with LASU.

Still waiting for UI oooo, no response per verification yet. hmmm the only delay is "no light in the school" as reported.
I am tired of naija.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wao. This is really helpful.
Thank you.

billy:
If WES has sent verification mail to LASU. First of all, check with the verification unit (first floor) in Exams and Records to confirm receipt of the verification mail. If it's in, you need to proceed to Sterling Bank inside the campus to pay N10,000 into LASU Third Party Account. You then take the copy of the teller to Block 6 in Admin Building to convert it to receipt. After this you proceed to Exams and Record and give them the receipt so they can respond to WES accordingly.

I am equally waiting for LASU to respond to WES Verification mail after I sorted out the above process.

All the best!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lolarde(f): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good evening house.
pls i cant access the unilag transcript site.
Anyone having same issue?
Or knows why?
tnx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by senola1: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
threadstone:

It depends on your university. Most likely, i think it will definitely be by email. Lemme stand back so oau alumni's can step in.

@cochtrane, kindly confirm what mode of conmunication UNILAG used to respond to WES for verification of certificate. Is it via email or written verification.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bankole1790: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
threadstone:
wheew. So finally im up to date from where i stopped. Not much to say

IELTS- June 3 LRWS 9 8.5 7.5 7

ECA WES- June 9

certificates sent: hellofax June 13 acknowledged 16

Transcript Unilag June 10 sent 3rd July

Request for verification- July 18 sent 28

Request for verification (wanted to evaluate msc only, unilag sent bsc transcripts as well) August 8

went on riot with calls, fax, tweet and mail to evaluate only msc, WES said dey want to evaluate bsc too.

2nd verification sent- August 18

ECA ETA 7th september

ECA arrival 6th september 12pm

while wearing swim trunks to dive in (concluding registration) draw was done- 435

EE pool dive in- 6th September - CRS 473

Alagbon on my mind!

@ Mr Threadstone your ielts score is quite mouth-watering and sexy.Kindly give me tips on how to achieve that too,especially if there were recommended texts you used.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
thank you so much.

please what if spouse takes ielts n eca?

threadstone:

If she can just change that 6 in reading to 7 minimum she'll see wonders.
Let her Aim for 8777 in LSWR and she may never need her spouse eca and ielts (judging by current low crs cutoffs)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Godisawesome: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
I am new here.
Someone should help me. We want to move to Canada but my hubby want us ( myself and 2kids) first then he will join later. My question is who is going to be the Principal,we both have just BSC and hubby working experience is 10yrs and mine is 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by irewole1: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good day Ma pple! Please I need a Lautech Alumni who can help wt contact to obtain transcript for evaluation. Would appreciate any help!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
senola1:

@cochtrane, kindly confirm what mode of conmunication UNILAG used to respond to WES for verification of certificate. Is it via email or written verification.

Thanks
Check this really nice post from Cdq2017. I believe they use email. Cdq describes nicely how to check for this email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
wiselong:

Do they start counting from the date on the B.Sc. certificate or NYSC Discharge certificate?

B.Sc. nothing consain them with NYSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godisawesome:

I am new here.
Someone should help me. We want to move to Canada but my hubby want us ( myself and 2kids) first then he will join later. My question is who is going to be the Principal,we both have just BSC and hubby working experience is 10yrs and mine is 1.
You do not need an immigration agent. I'd say your destiny is in your hand.
If your husband's age is not too high, he can be the PA due to his years of experience. But if he's very much older, I'd say you should be the PA.
Nevertheless, both of you should attempt the IELTS and aim to score minimum of LRSW8777. Also both of you should evaluate your credentials.
Maybe if you give more details, we can provide more help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
sexymj:
Good afternoon. congrats to those who just received ITA.

My friend and I have been trying to calculate her crs score but we are getting 380. we dont know if we are missing something. pls see her details and help us.

eca for masters
LSWR: 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 6.
work experience: 10 yrs
married
but no ielts or eca for spouse.

thank you.

How long ago did she write the test? If its still within 6 wks she can request a remark as she prepares to write another test and aim for at least LSWR 8777
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please does anyone here have any idea if the Verification request WES sends to institutions is separated for each document. ie Transcript Verification on one hand and Certificate Verification on the other. As it is, my alma mata charges 10k for each of these. I am just wondering if I were to only pay for Transcript verification, if it would serve. My transcript already states Date degree was awarded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Owlette:
Optometry
okay send me a PM let me link you with the woman that did mine for me. I can't post her number here. Hope you understand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
�� today mks it exactly 6 weeks. can she still reauest for a remark?
thank you.

MummyJaygirls:

How long ago did she write the test? If its still within 6 wks she can request a remark as she prepares to write another test and aim for at least LSWR 8777

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.