Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501640 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol, seen. Replying....

Joanna25:

Please I sent you an email

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 7stargeneralady: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Olamidexy:
I got married after I got ITA. So it was like I was updating my existing profile. We will be able to travel together.
Please I have questions to ask you, can you contact me. My email is honeysweet016@gmail.com and I sent you a mail Thanks in anticipation. I was told that if you register as single and add a spouse after ITA that the spouse wouldn't be able to travel together. Meanwhile you are saying otherwise. How are you doing it.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
From the analysis we conducted in a whatsapp group, that seems to be the case. So, your husband's refused visa might be the culprit.

Noviolence:
Never had any visa refusals before,but my spouse had,and we answered "yes" to the questions as well.
Could that be a reason? Maybe not.It's just a theory though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dfanz: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Patterns18: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
cochtrane:

There was some long discussion about this lately.

If you upload only your current passport datapage and all markings on it, you should be fine. That's what some people who have got PPR did. They had no problems. That's probably the best to do.

Thanks for the tip
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thanks. No, I didn't add a lettet but i added an loe and 12 months payslip showing the deductions.

hiscules:
congratulations yimiton, so happy for your and your family. I will like to know if you added any letter from the cooperative or your work payslip. Congrats once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ddu: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=teewhy31 post=60513595]So here goes.....
Don't have plenty story just that God did it
.... I mean He really did.
ITA- May 31( 414, second express entry profile first expired)
AOR- August 28(got it a few minutes after submitting documents)
Medicals passed- September 11( BG changes to NA later that day)
PPR - September 15( got email at 3.01am)

Thanks to everyone and good luck to all those waiting...... Good things come to those who wait....

Wow! This is a great News. It's God indeed. I tap into this uncommon favour and speed. Congrats to you and your family

[/quote

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
cochtrane:
Congrats to everyone who got PPR. Good news these days. Na ITA news remain now.

There should be another draw next week Wednesday as I see there's a system upgrade thing on the website.
Oya work out the next cut off...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Canadianfly:

Lol Cochtrane dey Yankee. grin

I saw him boarding last week. He no see me grin
You think say I no see you. I see you o. From my side eyes

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
bbaby84:

There should be another draw next week Wednesday as I see there's a system upgrade thing on the website.
Oya work out the next cut off...
Hahaha. Na me be CIC now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
cochtrane:

Hahaha. Na me be CIC now.

Something like that. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Canadianfly, Codebrew or Codeworks undecided
Canadianfly:

Oh so that mini sermon you gave up there was for me huh? Instigator much. Unfortunately for you, I did not insult or speak to anyone rudely. Check all my posts, I state my opinions too as you call it. But for some reason known to you and your kind, y'all don't like truth or y'all want it sugar coated. My posts are not even rude like the response few pages back Codebrew[color=#000099][/color] got when he asked the difference between Academic and General IELTS. Someone even wrote Google for him. Why didn't you type a sermon to them asking them to be tactful?
My dear eh, you know the way you were going about your daily business before....just keep it moving. Ain't nothing to see here grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote
Timeline:
CRS: 438
ITA: 9th August 2017
AOR: 23rd August
Medical passed/IP1: 6th Sept
NA2: 8th Sept
IP2: 15th Sept
PPR: 15th Sept
Family of 4

The PPR mail landed at 3.01am but we saw it at 9am today.

Our status still hasn't updated but hey, we have the mail.

In all, we give God the glory and we recognise that He alone made this happen.

[/quote]

Congtatssss. Following u closely....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
bbaby84:

Something like that. Lol
I think it's still gonna be about 430-something still. Probably higher 430-something. Just my thoughts. No much evidence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by steroid: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Must I evaluate my Bachelors degree when I have Masters degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sistaj: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
IQAS just sent acknowledgement of receipt of application faxed on 24th August.Expecting another mail for acknowledgement of transcript which they have received since 5th of September.Let's see how long that will take since application acknowledgement took 24 days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
codebrew85:
Canadianfly, Codebrew or Codeworks undecided

Lmao. See as stray bullet fall on you. cheesy

I'm so sorry...code dey for una name na grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
lol
Canadianfly:

Lmao. See as stray bullet fall on you. cheesy

I'm so sorry...code dey for una name na grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please apart from the letter from my company, what else do I need to proove my work experience, and I also want to use my mum as my sponsor, but she's into business(large scale trading), how can she proove the funds in her account, as it is not a registered business?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
I think you are on the wrong thread.

If you are not, your mum can't be your sponsor. Your proof of fund has to be in an account in your name.

Letter from your company that follow CIC specifications will suffice as proof of work experience. You can add payslips if you have.

Goodluck!
Petrelli112:
Please apart from the letter from my company, what else do I need to proove my work experience, and I also want to use my mum as my sponsor, but she's into business(large scale trading), how can she proove the funds in her account, as it is not a registered business?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by emelueobi(f): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just evaluate your highest degree (masters)

Must I evaluate my Bachelors degree when I have Masters degree?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
koonlay5:
In addition, you can request WES to send the verification to your school via courier. But note it will incur extra expenditure. Thereafter, request for the tracking number.

Hi, do you have any idea of how much (averagely) WES charges for courier service to schools in Nigeria for verification. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by EJIZY: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
yimiton:
Hi Guys, my PPR is here and I really want to thank God for it.

Our application wasn't in anyway perfect.

Things we were scared we didn't get right:

1. We used 25% pension to complete our POF
2. We didn't upload my spouse's IELTS but raised a CSE about 2 days after AOR
3. Used LOE to explain that the part of the POF which was in T.bills was withdrawn from my cooperative savings account

Timeline:
Family of 4

Wow congratulations....this was quite fast.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
tollu:

Perfect! All the best sis.
That business account part though, I'm not sure how that will work. Hopefully someone with experience in that area will chuk mouth.

Hmmmm. My dear , he will transfer the whole sum to my account and then we write LOE. What do u think? He is a biz man and won't want to lay idle that amount of money for 6months(family size is 5).
The plan is to transfer it to my account wen we land ITA (am really hoping that with LOE, that can fly).
Other seniors abeg make una chuk mouth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lamgirl: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2017
DereI:

I have the Cambridge 11, Mohaltra and I also use the Ieltsliz, Ieltsbuddy and Ieltsemma on Youtube.

Try googling, you will see all these materials or drop your email so that I can send them to you

I wish us goodluck. My 2nd and final time.

Pls I won't mind d materials too
Here is my email
patra_ll@yahoo.com. Thanks n God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Quick advise to all COPR recipients

If you'r interested in the Nigerian pre-arrival services funded by Canadian government, its best you quickly register for it now!

You don't need to submit your passport before you apply. All you need to do is upload your PPR mail when filling the application.

It's best to apply asap because the wait time is really long.

Alternatively, you can do the online one if you wish

Website is: www.planningforcanada.ca

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello,

Just letter from your company is fine. You could put payslips if you wish but this is not necessary.

If your mum is sponsoring u then she needs to transfer the money to your account as a gift deed.

I'd advise you read page 0 of this thread for more info.

All the best.

Petrelli112:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lamgirl: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2017
teewhy31:

Congratulations! I also used 25% of Pension.

Pls how did u use 25% of Pension? Wat n wat will I do? Really need d info.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lamgirl: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2017
yimiton:
Hi Guys, my PPR is here and I really want to thank God for it.

Our application wasn't in anyway perfect.

Things we were scared we didn't get right:

1. We used 25% pension to complete our POF
2. We didn't upload my spouse's IELTS but raised a CSE about 2 days after AOR
3. Used LOE to explain that the part of the POF which was in T.bills was withdrawn from my cooperative savings account

Timeline:
Family of 4

Congratulations...
Pls I will like 2 know how u use 25% of Pension? Wat 2 do? Really need d info.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lamgirl: 1:21am On Sep 17, 2017
yimiton:
From the analysis we conducted in a whatsapp group, that seems to be the case. So, your husband's refused visa might be the culprit.

I don't understand dz earlier visa refusal issue? Does dat mean one will be rejected becos of it? Even though hubby is d PA n has Neva bn refused but I was once refused wit my son while trying 2 hv my daughter over dere. Anoda thing is dat I didn't state den dat I was pregnant, even though dere wasn't anywhere 2 fill in dat but dey will surely knw nw dat I had my daughter 9 weeks after refusal.
Pls is dz a prob?

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.