Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505563 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Canadianfly:

Say hallelujah. grin

Hallelujah ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
sleekysilk:

Hallelujah ooooooooooooo
I'm dancing on ur behalf.... Congratulations... Wish u a speedy ppr timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abby2017:
@Cochthrane is officially the CIC draw wizard. Hian.
Congrats to all ITA recipients

In fact i am beginning to suspect him. His predictions working like clock work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Draw Done 433

Congrats y'all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by justicia: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello All. Thank you for your contributions here. You have helped so many people including me. I have 2 questions: 1. Where in Lagos can one take the PR Visa passport photo in line with CIC specs. 2. How will my family submit their Nigerian passport for PR Visa. I am here in Canada while they are in Naija. I have submitted mine to Ottawa but the email I got from CIC is unclear as to how they are to submit theirs. They didnt specify any mailing address. They just meotioned using DHL or Naija or Ghana VAC. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
oouch...
Buh what's ur proposed CRS score

All things being equal 437-440
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
justicia:
Hello All. Thank you for your contributions here. You have helped so many people including me. I have 2 questions: 1. Where in Lagos can one take the PR Visa passport photo in line with CIC specs. 2. How will my family submit their Nigerian passport for PR Visa. I am here in Canada while they are in Naija. I have submitted mine to Ottawa but the email I got from CIC is unclear as to how they are to submit theirs. They didnt specify any mailing address. They just meotioned using DHL or Naija or Ghana VAC. Please help.

1. Studio 24, various locations around Lagos. Google for your nearest location.

2. DHL or VFS Global. According to seniors, DHL is better. I guess the location for your family is accra.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
justicia:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Charmingdivah:

All things being equal 437-440
next draw is urs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations to all recipients of ITA in today's draw smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congrats to all ITA recipients!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by iwillrejoice: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congrats to all the folks that got ITA today!!! Wow 433, that's my calculated score. IQAS abeg do quick O. If you are waiting to get into the pool with 433....uhm... say" my turn is coming your turn is coming". Help me say Amin o.....Amin smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
next draw is urs

kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
KweenCee:

What baffles me is how someone who claims he/she has toured the whole world can be so rude to people on here. With the "claimed" level of exposure, I expected more. The most annoying part is the guts of some other person who hasn't even attempted IELTS.

some other persons hobby is to instigate trouble in a bid to run down folks.

To everybody, not just the newbies, focus on the mark and do not be discouraged by those rude and arrogant responses. Do not batter words with the high and mighty, pick the answers you need and ignore the proud.

You've been meaning to write this a long time ago.
Thank God you didn't edit it out this time around.
Take what you need and leave the rest. Even you, you're a trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cochtrane, Oya predictions for next week? I'm sure folks expecting their IELTS on Friday want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fameli:
Thanks for your response, the idea crossed my mind but do i need to attached the SOA of the donor?

No, u don't. Search this thread or the Canadian student thread for sample of gift deed letter. If u read some pages back. Someone got ppr using 100% gift deed. You can reach out to the person

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Canadianfly:

LMAO! I have never encountered a more cowardly human being in my entire life! You see the "he/she toured the world line..." Hahahaha. Fear can make one do many things. It is well. grin
And ditto to The no be by IELTS. Naija too like seniority things lol. And we forget this process no be first come, first serve. Na MERCY at the end of everything.

Buhahahahahaha..... the bolded phrase gets me everytime.... That's how you said you have never encountered the last person too... please don't kill me with laugh

*could it be because I'm translating to Yoruba again? Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bambam4you: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Issyman:

Hello sir, just spoke to a contact some mins ago. Yes, they are out of office like u mentioned earlier but it won't take a month to process. The standard processing period is 2wks but in this case maybe 3wks.

Furthermore, WES verify through email and physical mail while they also reply through both ways. They are very familiar with WES.

Finally, they send the transcripts through NIPOST but if you wish to use courier service, they will call to inform you when the transcript is ready for pick up and send you the courier service number for payment.

I am also in this with you.
Cheers

Cc@40manlappy

Oh great. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Saintp:

I'm a bit confused here. please explain a little more what you mean. Thanks

I mean you can leave the money in your account. Submitted your SOA and explain in ur LOE that although your wife is the principal applicant, the POF is domiciled in your own account. Or worst case, convert your account to a joint account.

But pple who have received ppr have used this approach and no issues. So my advice, just leave the money in ur bank account or investment account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
I'm dancing on ur behalf.... Congratulations... Wish u a speedy ppr timeline

Thank u madam. Na ITA I get and e be me like PPR. God bless u all.
Na me dem go first see for PCC plus medical office tomorrow. Make I rush submit get AOR before my birthday next week on d 27th

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congrats to all PPR recipients.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
In an almost anonymous group people are talking about clicks and picking fights. You are worrying yourself over nothing. Except you don't know why you are here then keep on exchanging words. If you do know, you will only pay mind to things that advance your journey. As they if the thing is biting you waka pass. If the back and forth is not to advance the thread try and drop it. Like someone said the living in canada thread is more chilled with very few skirmishes.

Take a deep breath and relax.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
sleekysilk:

Na me dem go first see for PCC plus medical office tomorrow. Make I rush submit get AOR before my birthday next week on d 27th

Your birthday doesn't count anymore . Your score is frozen. Take your time to fill your application. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please someone should kindly provide me info on days I can pick up my ielts TRF from British council Abuja.
I have forgotten.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:
In an almost anonymous group people are talking about clicks and picking fights. You are worrying yourself over nothing. Except you don't know why you are here then keep on exchanging words. If you do know, you will only pay mind to things that advance your journey. As they if the thing is biting you waka pass. If the back and forth is not to advance the thread try and drop it. Like someone said the living in canada thread is more chilled with very few skirmishes.

Take a deep breath and relax.
alll I'm saying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
sleekysilk:

buhahahahhah... Uve gotten Ita.... It doesn't matter anymore
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ljay17: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Finally caught up with thread. Wheeewwww!!!!!
Congrats to all the ITA recipients.

#TeamSeptemberAOR #PNP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cannie:
God bless you Algbenguze!
Thank you. Glad the info was useful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by folamingo: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Very soon "beggar on the road will say you are rude for ignoring them". Na wa o, who is looking for information? The fact that you require someone to help you is enough reason to be humble. This is a public forum and you do not expect everyone to share your ideologies.

So my advice, if you get a response that you perceive is rude....waka pass....eventually someone will be nice enough to give you what you desire and if paraventure it never comes "research, research, and research". If someone says google, search, read from "0", it's for your own good in my opinion. Once you have acquired the knowledge, no one can take it from you. Also you really need to understand what you are getting yourself into. This is permanent residency (relocation) and not visiting visa!

A word is good enough for the wise....

KweenCee:

What baffles me is how someone who claims he/she has toured the whole world can be so rude to people on here. With the "claimed" level of exposure, I expected more. The most annoying part is the guts of some other person who hasn't even attempted IELTS.

some other persons hobby is to instigate trouble in a bid to run down folks.

To everybody, not just the newbies, focus on the mark and do not be discouraged by those rude and arrogant responses. Do not batter words with the high and mighty, pick the answers you need and ignore the proud.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Your birthday doesn't count anymore . Your score is frozen. Take your time to fill your application. Congratulations

Oh really! I thought they said its at d discretion of the agent in charge of ones file. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
buhahahahhah... Uve gotten Ita.... It doesn't matter anymore

Thank u. Na afraid dey catch me grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
sleekysilk:

Congrats o. E don happen finally! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.