Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506042 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ballerz: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Hephgirl:

Edit that part I removed out.
They read this thread... And she can still b investigated and banned. We know Canada and their investigative skills

I remember USA thread, a lady got an email from visa official after she had gotten visa and collected passport.
She made a statement on d thread that almost practically sunk her, if it didn't even sink her. She was shocked it cld be traced to her

PLEASE LET'S BE VERY CAREFUL AND SENSITIVE ABOUT WHAT WE POST HERE

Let's not put sand in our garri. Before they stop accepting gift deed and all

*modified
Please those that quotted please edit that part out too
Cc mummyjaygirls and toyogirl

Well... it wasn't a gift deed. It is called financial engineering. Come for Tutorials. I will charge you per hour in USD. Laughs

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Ballerz:

Well... it wasn't a gift deed. It is called financial engineering. Come for Tutorials. I will charge you per hour in USD. Laughs
naaaaa I will in pounds Abeg grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:
My Time Line is
ITA : 17th May
AOR :19th June (similar to Freeradical's...not the same speed... wink)
MP : 12th July
NA1-IP1 :13th July
NA2 : 14th July
IP2 : 16th Aug
PPR : 22nd Aug

Oluwa is involved!!! cheesy

Thank you all and God Bless... cheesy as we will all be landing in Canada very soon...

I celebrate with you.

God of ppr.. Pick my call

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by solos007: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
AlexanderGreat:

Congrats! You just got the mail some mins ago?

Thank you...
I saw it this morning on my way to work but from the time stamp, it got to my inbox by 12:05 am this morning and the letter is dated 21st Aug.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by solos007: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Hephgirl:
I celebrate with you.

Thank you...Amen!!!
It's closer than you think!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:
My Time Line is

Thank you all and God Bless... cheesy as we will all be landing in Canada very soon...

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by solos007: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Abby2017:
Congratulations!

Thank You...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by solos007: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Remxyj: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Just a quick one house..... I just got my PPr mail.
Coming back to encourage someone with story. Because the discrepancies on my application is too huge and I didn't write a single letter of explanation and my Father did it just like that.... July Aor
Brb....

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

To whom it may concern

Central Intake Office (CIO)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Ehrnie:

lol - this actually got me laughing cheesy cheesy Criminal offence ke...? Please don't call bad thing for yourself o. You have not done anything bad...and in my opinion there is no need for LOE.

Since both reference letters have your exit and resumption dates, just quote the exact dates on the letters and leave it at that. I believe an overlap is way better than a gap in your employment. And peradventure the VO asks, then you explain...he/she will read your explanation, verify with the company (if he/she really wants to be thorough) and then see all you have written is inline. Until then, hold your peace (besides it's just 14 days anyways). My sister had a similar case and she quoted the same dates she had in her references (she also had overlaps because she worked in the new company with her notice period from the old). They didn't come back to ask anything, and she's got the Maple leaf on her passport. cheesy

This is what I would do if it was me. Others can add their own expertise.

All the best!

Thanks a lot. appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Remxyj:
Coming back to encourage someone with story. Because the discrepancies on my application is too huge and I didn't write a single letter of explanation and my Father did it just like that.... July Aor
Brb....

Wow....Congrats .....see rains of PPR today... I smell ITA draw in few days.

Oh God.....PPR fall on me...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Farefare:

This is serious. I started when it was 15 days and am yet to receive my ECA. sad
Are you sure all is well with your application? Have you tried getting in touch with IQAS? Even if processing time was 9 weeks when you applied, you should have received your ECA by now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for the help. I have raised the CSE for my ECA.

Just to confirm, are we to upload IELTS results too?

Honestly, it ia really confusing. The IRCC website clearly states no need to upload ECA. Now I am hearing that people have been rejected for not uploading it. It makes me wonder what else was not expressly asked for but needs to be attached/uploaded. I've just been worried since yesterday.

Also, when you raise a CSE, do they always send an ADR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by solos007: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Please e-fam,can anyone help with information on the following questions:

Q1: Do I need to submit my old unused international passport with the new one that I used for my application? or Just the new one since the
old one had no stamps on it.

Q2: Please Where in Lagos can I take a passport photograph that meets CIC specifications?

Thank you for response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:

Q1: Do I need to submit my old unused international passport with the new one that I used for my application? or Just the new one since the
old one had no stamps on it.

Q2: Please Where in Lagos can I take a passport photograph that meets CIC specifications?

Thank you for response.

As long has it has nothing to do with the application, No!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations

Remxyj:
Brb....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations

solos007:
Hello E-fam,
To God be the glory! PPR! is here! cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Ballerz:
Good News Fellas.

Guy, every case is different. Each application is judged on its own merit. Don't discourage others from using a well-worded and convincing LOE if they need to include one.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2017
geebaby10:
Thanks for the help. I have raised the CSE for my ECA.

Just to confirm, are we to upload IELTS results too?

Sis, Yes. You are to upload your IELTS result together with your degree certificate (or its substitute) and ECA.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations

Afus1234:
Good morning all, please I just received my PPR mail. But I raised a CSE for my new international passport yesterday which I also uploaded . Please I want to know if I can send only the new international passport or both passports and also the address to send it to in Ghana. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Remxyj:
Brb....
Congratulations... We await your story. An opportunity to learn.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
she needs a letter of good standing from the licensing body sent to PEBC.

DereI:

Okay thank you. She also has a license statement. Does she need to evaluate it as a different credential hence paying separately for it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2017
ken4jj:
Hello House,
I must say that you all are doing a great job here. I do not think that there is a better consultancy service out there on Express Entry than this forum.
Please I want you all to look into my case.
I am married and was initially planning to be the principal applicant. However, I have checked my CRS score factoring the highest possible IELTS score, additional points from my wife and even the 15 points I can get from my sibling in Canada but my point did not exceed 421 due to my age.
Now, I have checked using my wife as principal applicant because she is less than 29 years of age and she is getting about 446 in CRS score. However, my concerns about her being the main applicant are these:
1. She has a 3 years work experience but it is from teaching. I have checked and there is a NOC A 4031and 4032 for both primary and secondary school teachers but she does not have an education degree , just B.Sc and I don’t know how the VO will view teachers without education qualifications. I have also not come across anyone who is using teaching experience to apply. Is this something to worry about?
2. The school is small private school with no website, professional email( They use gmail). I don’t know how this will affect the application.
3. Her payment is not through the bank but she has a payslip and her salary is small. I don’t know if this will be a problem.
4. For the POF, I will provide the funds. Though I do not have the funds sitting on my account but I have assets that can raise the money for us. Besides, I can also get some gift deed from my dad to support if need be. If I transfer the money to her account, will I be required to show how I got the funds?
5. I have a blood brother in Canada that can give me 15 points. However, I do not know if she can also get the point from my brother as my wife if she is the main applicant. If she can get the point, her CRS will shoot to about 460
6. Can we create different profiles and use each others as spouse so that I can target PNPs since my score is low while she targets the main one. Is this legal? For example, if at the end we both get ITA, we will go with my profile because my work experience is better since I work with a multinational.
Please in this case, should my wife be the principal applicant? Do we stand a chance with her or should I just go with my own profile? Please make una help me ooo

I'm also interested in the answers to these questions because it affects me in some ways.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2017
Cochtrane, i totally agree with you. I believe the Letter of Explanation is a tool that anybody who feels he/she needs it should explore. Remember all cases are different.

Congratulations to all PPR recipients, may it keep raining because it shows ours is coming.

cochtrane:

Guy, every case is different. Each application is judged on its own merit. Don't discourage others from using a well-worded and convincing LOE if they need to include one.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:

Thank you...
I saw it this morning on my way to work but from the time stamp, it got to my inbox by 12:05 am this morning and the letter is dated 21st Aug.
I bet you'll have a spring in your step at work today, and your boss go dey wonder. lol. Good luck man

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2017
sexymj:
she needs a letter of good standing from the licensing body sent to PEBC.

I dont understand.

Here are the docs she has.

1. B.Pharm
2. License Statement.

Does she need to evaluate both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Hephgirl:
I celebrate with you.

He don pick already sef. The PPR mail just has to still travel through the internet into your email.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:

Studio24 on Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Very, very professional.

Dem no cancel your old passport without prejudice?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Ballerz:
Good News Fellas.
I woke up this morning to see her message
My cousin/client just gave me the good news. "Submit your Passport"
Start to finish was about 45 days.

On the POF, guys try reduce all the plenty stories (via LOE) you give the VO. I guess they make them to start querying what they should not query. I remember last two/three weeks when she came running that they said she should submit another POF within 7 days.
I told her relax. no big deal. Resubmit the old one (To show consistency) and submit a new statement.
She had returned the 2m we credited her to augment her statement, so I simply sent her another 1m to increase the threshold back to to the required level. (And yes, I specifically told her, she doesn't need any letter of explanation. And true to my words, no questions asked.

Cheers Guys

Com'an send me 1m to increase my threshold too now.. My threshold is not holding any thres. Pof wants to give my enemy hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

bigfido:

Com'an send me 1m to increase my threshold too now.. My threshold is not holding any thres. Pof wants to give my enemy hypertension.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:
My Time Line is
ITA : 17th May
AOR :19th June (similar to Freeradical's...not the same speed... wink)
MP : 12th July
NA1-IP1 :13th July
NA2 : 14th July
IP2 : 16th Aug
PPR : 22nd Aug

Oluwa is involved!!! cheesy

Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.