Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506133 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by androsurf: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
sleekysilk:

No. Don't worry about that. Just get ur reference letter from the school. Your NOC shd be NOC A- 4031-
secondary school teachers. And evaluate ur credentials with WES. You will get ECA for 2 or more certificates.

Thank you so much for your help. I'll check the NOC A-4031 out. God bless...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chinlov:
Hello everyone. Pls is it a waste of money and time for a guy of 43 years to try this. Pls be candid and plain. Appreciated

It's may not a waste of money and time but to be certain, pls give the following details:

1. Your qualifications (every degree or diploma you have)- both you and spouse.
2. Years of work experience for both you and spouse.
3. Your spouse's age.
4. Do you or your spouse have a sibling or sibling in-law who is a PR or Citizen of Canada?

The details will help us with a more informed assessment of your chances.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MaSisi: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please who knows about Saskatchewan province?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 4:34am On Sep 30, 2017
mukhtar4u:

Uhm... Security matter, abi dem just they drink tea!

I read somewhere in the other tread that you reside in Saudi Arabia, is this correct?

I nor even know again cos London vo dey steadily drink tea....lol

My gcms also shows since my file was transferred to them in June, they only started opening it in august.....see jonzing!

Yeah my country of residence is KSA......for now (lol)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2017
belushi7:

Was your WES scheduled for completion today? My friend's own had completion date for today 29/9/17 and she is yet to receive any result from WES.

Anyone with such WES experience?

@belushi, please where do I find the completion date on my WES portal? Initially, it was "awaiting verification from my Institution", but that has been done for about a week now and the status changed to "Evaluation in progress". But the completion date is not showing any where. Am I missing something?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by belushi7: 5:15am On Sep 30, 2017
manlikegb:

@belushi, please where do I find the completion date on my WES portal? Initially, it was "awaiting verification from my Institution", but that has been done for about a week now and the status changed to "Evaluation in progress". But the completion date is not showing any where. Am I missing something?

It's in the account time line under "Pending" subhead. See the image below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jaybaby2017: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2017
G'morning house, please I desperately need answers to my request. I have studied the pnp and I'm still confused. My present CRS is 415 but my birthday is coming up next month. Age 40+ and hubby 43+. I have MSC and hubby BSc. My NOC is 0114. Any province will be fine for.me. My Ielts score is LRWS 8,9,7.5,7. My hubby's score are LRWS 8,6,6.5,6.5.
Please assist me. I don't know what else to do. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2017
D-Day....

It's gonna be a lovely and memorable day to remember.

Yippeeee!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2017
impish:
Congrats!!

Mrs. O
www.mycanadianfling.com

Hello from the other side Mrs.O! I've been reading your blog! Love it! How has home schooling you little man been and settling into a routine. All the best with you and yours!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2017
I wish you success!

billy:
D-Day....

Yippeeee!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2017
billy:
D-Day....

Yippeeee!

Are you writing ielts today. All the best!!! Eat something before you enter the hall oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Success wishes to all those writing the IELTS tests today, go ye and conquer!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2017
esosa4real:

I nor even know again cos London vo dey steadily drink tea....lol

My gcms also shows since my file was transferred to them in June, they only started opening it in august.....see jonzing!

Yeah my country of residence is KSA......for now (lol)

Imagine, they used 3 months to prepare your file for treatment...they didn't just keep it, lol

KSA man, don't worry, you will soon land in Canada.

BTW, I don dey fear too oo cos I also reside in KSA and I have been in IP2 since Aug 9
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mabs16: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Please, I need ur advise as well:

1. OND Insurance, HND, Insurance, About to Start another 2yrs HND conversion to BSC program in a University

2. Current Job-August till date: Underwriter in an Insurance Company-2months experience. Previous Job: Client Service Officer in an Insurance Broking firm(One year) 2012-2013

3. I'm 26yrs.

4. I have 3cousins in Canada. Two of them are permanent residents

I actually want to start next year when I would have had atleast one year experience in Insurance Underwriting role

Your advise is highly anticipated

Algbenguze:

It's may not a waste of money and time but to be certain, pls give the following details:

1. Your qualifications (every degree or diploma you have)- both you and spouse.
2. Years of work experience for both you and spouse.
3. Your spouse's age.
4. Do you or your spouse have a sibling or sibling in-law who is a PR or Citizen of Canada?

The details will help us with a more informed assessment of your chances.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abbyode(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2017
jaybaby2017:
G'morning house, please I desperately need answers to my request. I have studied the pnp and I'm still confused. My present CRS is 415 but my birthday is coming up next month. Age 40+ and hubby 43+. I have MSC and hubby BSc. My NOC is 0114. Any province will be fine for.me. My Ielts score is LRWS 8,9,7.5,7. My hubby's score are LRWS 8,6,6.5,6.5.
Please assist me. I don't know what else to do. Thanks
There's nothing else to do as you have gathered all the necessary points from education and IELTS. However, make sure you ticked Ontario as one of the provinces you wish to stay in your express entry application. We are in the same category and the only way out is to also pursue PNP. I will advise you go and study saskachewan PNP very well. You can pre-fill the forms right now and be on standby till when the next application window will open. I slightly missed the last time. At the same time, please keep in touch as well.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by androsurf: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2017
sleekysilk:

Check if the job u did at your NYSC employment is under NOC 0, A or B. If so, go to ur NYSC employer to get a reference letter in the specified format and you're good to go. What u need is a minimum of 1yr work experience. Your course of study does not matter here. Also, u will need to evaluate ur OND/HND. With your age u shd be fine and your CRS score should be nothing less than 440. Best of luck...

Please I really want to start the process, but with the way things are with me financially, it may take up to a year for me to get the POF myself. What steps should I take to spread the process under a year plan and not risk forfeiting any process thats been cleared along the way? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Abby2017:
Hi olusolarichards
Since your school has refused to send your transcript and wants you to pick and send by yourself, I suggest you send at a courier office within Ekiti and not Lagos.
Source detail and location will be on your parcel, I believe. I am not certain of how the packaging works.
I think @mummyjaygirls explained something like that in older post.
@40manlappy and other gurus can help you torchlight the matter too.

I don't think it matters. Got our transcripts in Ogun State and sent it through a courier company in Oyo State.

Of course, the seals were intact and I didn't indicate myself as the sender, but an official of the Academic unit of the University.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Mabs16:
Please, I need ur advise as well:

1. OND Insurance, HND, Insurance, About to Start another 2yrs HND conversion to BSC program in a University

2. Current Job-August till date: Underwriter in an Insurance Company-2months experience. Previous Job: Client Service Officer in an Insurance Broking firm(One year) 2012-2013

3. I'm 26yrs.

4. I have 3cousins in Canada. Two of them are permanent residents

I actually want to start next year when I would have had atleast one year experience in Insurance Underwriting role

Your advise is highly anticipated

You have crucial factors in your favour which will help you greatly in this process:

-OND + HND with which you can claim "2 or more certificates". This attracts more points than a BSc.

-At least one year of work experience. Look up the NOC that is relevant to your work experience

-Young age

-Relatives in Canada

If you are very determined about going the PR route, I would advise that you focus on evaluating your existing qualifications right away, register and prepare thoroughly for IELTS (General) test to get a minimum of 8,7,7,7 in LSRW and save the tuition fees for your proposed conversion course to BSc. The latter will be very useful for your proof of fund (POF) unless money was no object for you.

Please read page 0 more diligently for more guidance. All the best!

Looping: Algbenguze

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cdq2017: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2017
Hi, please I am having issues paying for my processing fee and rprf ,my gtb USD card (master card not visa )keeps getting declined. Pls what other means can I use. thanks ,I will appreciate any feedback

Note :paying 2080cad ,have 1712 usd
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Yea. The following day, the status was 'under final review' and maybe the 2nd day, I got a mail that it was completed. So ur frd shd receive the e-copy latest by Monday.
belushi7:

Was your WES scheduled for completion today? My friend's own had completion date for today 29/9/17 and she is yet to receive any result from WES.

Anyone with such WES experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by androsurf: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2017
40manlappy:

I don't think it matters. Got our transcripts in Ogun State and sent it through a courier company in Oyo State.

Of course, the seals were intact and I didn't indicate myself as the sender, but an official of the Academic unit of the University.

Hope this helps.

Please I really want to start the process, but with the way things are with me financially, it may take up to a year for me to get the POF myself. What steps should I take to spread the process under a year plan and not risk forfeiting any process thats been cleared along the way? Please kindly help sir Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Newmum0615:
Hi, please what is their twitter handle? Thanks.

@WESCanada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2017
I travelled and returned to see so many mentions on the bank reference letter stuff. I don't have access to my computer where I stored all those links and screenshots of what was required as per the bank stuff
even for the next couple of days.

Rather than prolong the discussion on it, I defer to everyone else.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Back to more important things.

I received the golden mail this morning. It is PPR people! God has just been so faithful. Wrote to them yesterday evening Nigerian time and they responded that it was in Ottawa and hasn't been finalized yet. Only to wake up to the golden mail this morning. Don't know if they work over night in the Ottawa office.

19days from AOR to PPR. It can only be God. I put the barest minimum I could put (apart from the bank reference letters). Didn't provide a single bank statement. Didn't include payslips and appointment letters. Had plenty travel history for both my husband and I. I had nearly all my funds in my husband's account. God just covered over any mistakes as none were intentional.

ITA = 9th Aug
AOR=11th sept.
MEDP= 21st sept
ADR on representative = 21st sept
ADR replied = 21st sept
IP1 = 22nd sept.
NA2 = 27th Sept
IP2 = 29th sept.
PPR = 30th sept.

Will send my passports once I return to my house next week.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2017
@XX01 Congratulations! smiley

You have set a new record! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dammysanmi(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Excellento!!! Congrats Madame @XX01

XX01:
Back to more important things.

I received the golden mail this morning. It is PPR people! God has just been so faithful. Wrote to them yesterday evening Nigerian time and they responded that it was in Ottawa and hasn't been finalized yet. Only to wake up to the golden mail this morning. Don't know if they work over night in the Ottawa office.

19days from AOR to PPR. It can only be God. I put the barest minimum I could put (apart from the bank reference letters). Didn't provide a single bank statement. Didn't include payslips and appointment letters. Had plenty travel history for both my husband and I. I had nearly all my funds in my husband's account. God just covered over any mistakes as none were intentional.

AOR=11th sept.
MEDP= 21st sept.
IP1 = 22nd sept.
NA2 = 27th Sept
IP2 = 29th sept.
PPR = 30th sept.

Will send my passports once I return to my house next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.