Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506027 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
What's your job description?

canadianxmas:
Anyone with idea of NOC code to use for the position of an IT support officer in a bank ? Though the closest to this seem to be computer hardware engineer; just wanted a second opinion from someone with experience or otherwise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
royalfly:
please I want to do this express entry but I need someone to guide me. yes the information here seems adequate but a guidance is highly needed. please I need to communicate with someone or chat with someone. thanks.

Royalfly,
Let me recommend....Canadianfly. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Both of you are flies.

Buhahahaha in Hephgirl's voice.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajiifixing:

Royalfly,
Let me recommend....Canadianfly. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Both of you are flies.

Buhahahaha in Hephgirl's voice.

Lmao. I did respond to him/her when I saw the fly grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cheapphones: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abbylee:
Try sending your proof of payment and ref number to examsnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org and ngielts.payment@britishcouncil.org. The first one especially. They should reply in a couple of hours.

This worked like magic, thanks, others take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
spawne:
Hey guys,

Please how many payslips is required? Will three months suffice?

We can say 3 months now and our oga at the top will say 3 years to aviod delay and London. check www.cic

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
The owner of this sub will come and pick it up now.

In the meantime... The Girl from Hephzibah have not 'buahahaha' anybody today oo.... Hope there is no problem?
bigfido:

We can say 3 months now and our oga at the top will say 3 years to aviod delay and London. check www.cic
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Temas: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
canadianxmas:
Anyone with idea of NOC code to use for the position of an IT support officer in a bank ? Though the closest to this seem to be computer hardware engineer; just wanted a second opinion from someone with experience or otherwise.

2282 User support technicians

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jetspeed: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Helloo Fam, Pls has anybody succesfully used Lagos state e-tax clearance card as tax document in response to ADR from LVO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Since it is a government tax document, then it should suffice.

But let other seniors contribute

Jetspeed:
Helloo Fam, Pls has anybody succesfully used Lagos state e-tax clearance card as tax document in response to ADR from LVO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jetspeed: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
smslive2:

Ok. Hope no implication if it was issued after the ADR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by spawne: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
bigfido:

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jetspeed: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
smslive2:

ok. thanks. Waiting for other comments
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
nice. welldone

cochtrane:
Maybe now then is the time to do a summary. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
prideandjoy:
I disagree with you.

What do you mean by raising suspicion? It's her money and she can 'invest' in whatever she wants as long as it is still available. Problem is that we have misunderstood the meaning of "proof of funds" . It basically means you have money to sustain you till you get a job as a new immigrant - they don't want people borrowing money and being stranded when they relocate and all the wahala that comes with not having money to fend yourselve and family (including stealing lol)

I think a lot of us here either lack English comprehension or are just too quick to react. I have read advice here that those offering it would not implement themselves.

An applicant submitted POF as Fixed deposit certificate and in the case LVO requires further proof, he/she resubmit the same POF as Tbills certificate, would that not raise suspicion? In case, you lack some English comprehension, suspicion does not literally mean rejection but doubts, which can necessarily be cleared by proper explanation.

To the affected person, please hold one a little bit. Immediately you get you PPR, nobody can ask you nothing again. You can utilize your money the way you want. When someone advises you to do this; ask them if they would do the same.

PS - Proof of fund is documentary evidence of availability and ownership of fund and when the documents previously submitted changes - it should raise suspicion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by browndoll: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please what do you think the cause of this was? We are waiting for ICES eca for my husband's masters from NDA Kaduna and i truly no wan hear stories .

[b]The last time I did ECA with CES, they assessed my Masters Degree as Bachelors [/b]which was strange. A fellow student with the same degree from the same Swedish University got his assessed as Masters few years earlier.

Can I get a better assessment through another ECA? Please suggest.

On IELTS, a family friend of mine has done IELTS academic before, can she use the result for FSW?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kontagious:

I go with this line of thought.

Even if asked for updated POF, I believe you can present the Statement of Account for the period asked, then add the T-Bills certificate. Your statement of account will show the debit for the T-Bills and of course no corresponding credit to show the T-Bills has been liquidated.

If you did 91days from the start, calculate for yourself what you have lost with the money just sitting ideal – well, your bank is silently thanking you for it though. Then imagine what you will be loosing for every day your application is still under review.

Changing the POF does not matter to me so far you are presenting the POF in your name and in acceptable format. To dot all I’s and cross the T’s, you can add a one page letter why you are presenting T-Bills certificate with the SOA. I don’t think you will be penalized for that. My opinion.

cc:Geebaby10

SMH - For LVO to ask you for updated POF means they already have concerns with the POF you previously submitted. In fact, if LVO request for ADR from you, they have concerns and they want you to clear their doubts.

Why would you advise this person to do this? Would you do the same? Have you ever received an ADR from LVO before? I know of someone who submitted POF and claimed he sold land, they asked him to go and get the land deed and the person is still searching for land deed.

Why would you advise someone to do what you won’t do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by prideandjoy: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Okay.

I didn't agree with your thoughts doesn't warrant the bolded.

Boss13:

I think a lot of us here either lack English comprehension or are just too quick to react. I have read advice here that those offering it would not implement themselves.

An applicant submitted POF as Fixed deposit certificate and in the case LVO requires further proof, he/she resubmit the same POF as Tbills certificate, would that not raise suspicion? In case, you lack some English comprehension, suspicion does not literally mean rejection but doubts, which can necessarily be cleared by proper explanation.

To the affected person, please hold one a little bit. Immediately you get you PPR, nobody can ask you nothing again. You can utilize your money the way you want. When someone advises you to do this; ask them if they would do the same.

PS - Proof of fund is documentary evidence of availability and ownership of fund and when the documents previously submitted changes - it should raise suspicion.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by prideandjoy: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Check 2147 but it totally depends on your job description and not title.

canadianxmas:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bosss caam daan na. In this forum

People will offend you.

People may insult you (MAY)

People will get on your nerves.

But be the bigger dude.

Show us say your name no be feem trick.

Easy tiger.

Boss13:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boss13:

SMH - For LVO to ask you for updated POF means they already have concerns with the POF you previously submitted. In fact, if LVO request for ADR from you, they have concerns and they want you to clear their doubts.

[s]Why would you advise this person to do this? Would you do the same?[/s] Have you ever received an ADR from LVO before? I know of someone who submitted POF and claimed he sold land, they asked him to go and get the land deed and the person is still searching for land deed.
[s]
Why would you advise someone to do what you won’t do[/s].

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Feem Trick indeed... No be by moniker ooo
The way the dude just dey hyper is worrysome

threadstone:

People will offend you.

But be the bigger dude.

Easy tiger.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
smslive2:
Feem Trick indeed... No be by moniker ooo
The way the dude just dey hyper is worrysome

My brother, me sef tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
prideandjoy:
Okay.

I didn't agree with your thoughts doesn't warrant the bolded.

Well I meant no harm but trying to clarify that suspicion means doubts or concerns. Also, getting an ADR from LVO means they have concerns - in fact it is written as the first paragraph

- For us to continue processing your application, please provide the followings -
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Many people have gotten advise from others on this forum and have been successful in this Canada Journey.

I dont know why anything he comment on becomes a tug of war. If you dont agree with someone, give your own opinion. Nobody is a Visa Officer or Case Officer here... We are all here to learn and help each other.

How can you come here and say some people Lack English comprehension? Respect is Reciprocal Dude @Boss13

threadstone:

My brother, me sef tire

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by stealth02: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin grin
bigfido:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
threadstone:

People will offend you.

But be the bigger dude.

Easy tiger.

Oh far from it. I’m neither angry nor offended. I’m just surprised. I won’t recommend or advise someone else what I won’t do.

I have been drawing people’s attention especially those who have not submitted to be clinical and avoid LVO. I don’t want that experience for them. It is a horrible experience and so far only few have admitted it here.

Don’t get caught up with the joyful news of PPR. The duration between when you submit till you get your PPR can be traumatic when your application is in LVO. This is a FACT.

Avoid it!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
So there is now a technique to avoid LVO?.... @Bolded below grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boss13:

Oh far from it. I’m neither angry nor offended. I’m just surprised. I won’t recommend or advise someone else what I won’t do.

I have been drawing people’s attention especially those who have not submitted to be clinical and avoid LVO. I don’t want that experience for them. It is a horrible experience and so far only few have admitted it here.

Don’t get caught up with the joyful news of PPR. The duration between when you submit till you get your PPR can be traumatic when your application is in LVO. This is a FACT.

Avoid it!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by KINGTELLER: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
xxxxx_
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boss13:

Why would you advise this person to do this? Would you do the same? Have you ever received an ADR from LVO before? I know of someone who submitted POF and claimed he sold land, they asked him to go and get the land deed and the person is still searching for land deed.

Why would you advise someone to do what you won’t do.

Guys! Can we ALL just move on? This matter has been ongoing for too long. The unnecessary sentiments and fights have added to the speed of this thread reaching 400+. We are all here for a purpose. Let's make this enjoyable for others na. Haba.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
@Boss 13, I suggest you take things easy. You definitely do not need to reply to every thing said even if you think it might contradict. Just leave your suggestions and its left for the individual to make the final decision.

You mean no harm, but your words don't come as such.

Boss13:

Well I meant no harm but trying to clarify that suspicion means doubts or concerns. Also, getting an ADR from LVO means they have concerns - in fact it is written as the first paragraph

- For us to continue processing your application, please provide the followings -

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
db23:
Congrats to everyone getting pprs and for those waiting at every stage of the process, it shall be well with us.

LondonVO hopefuls, I've heard people mention a whatsapp group... Please how can I join said group? Let me seek waiting-comfort with my fellow brethren.

LondonVO hopeful since Oct/Nov.
AOR Aug 17th
They are truly a family on that whatsapp group cheesy venting frustrations and celebrating each other.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Your responses have been quite acidic and tends to be received in bad faith thereby negating your "supposedly good" intentions.

Diplomacy is key. If you wish to pass an information across, do it with ease

Lack of understanding of english when i don pass ielts finish. Omo i go tear singlet oo lipsrsealed

Boss13:

Avoid it!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.