Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505795 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lumzy1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Can someone please help answer this question? Thanks

lumzy1:
Good day all, my sister has a BSc degree from Nigeria and IATA Diploma in Foundation in Travel and Tourism (Distance Learning) awarded by IATA Training and Development Institute in Montreal. I will like to ask if these two can be classified as "Two or more cerificates, diploma or degree". And since the diploma was awarded by a Canadian body is there a need to do an ECA for it? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kay2011(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
philip3:

where that bros wen talk my case is different. come and give me some of that difference.

I like the part about saying bye to friends tho. guess PPR don land for you?

congrats @glitteringstar

I have been saying bye to friends and family since since when I knew I couldn't push London to do anything.

I got my PPR on 25th October, just waiting on Accra to stamp and return my passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kevinoh: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone!

Please I'd love to know when the Nigerian passport is eligible for renewal. Mine expires in second week of February 2018 and I submitted my application in late August. If and when my application is successful, are they likely to request for a new passport or it's still the old one they will need?

Thanks in anticipation for your kind responses guys!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by matthewus(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please dear how can I enter the express entry pool. I have my IELT and WES, but have been finding it difficult to enter the pool.

Each time I try it will reject my application.
My IELT result is 7,7:5,6:5 and 5:5
Kindly advice.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lumzy1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
einsteino:
please those who used Treasury Bills as POF, did you also have to submit SOA/a letter from your bank showing average balance? Or is the Treasury bills alone sufficient in the case where a gift deed accompanies it?

cc santino1, kontagious ... anybody biko

Yes you have to include all documentation (SOA, Gift deed etc.) so far as the amount has been with you for less than 6 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thank you @Santino1, Einsteino, Sunvick, Philip3, Perks and Kontagious kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

@ Glitteringstar,,,congrats dear and keep shining.

Thanks ma'am kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
matthewus:
Please dear how can I enter the express entry pool. I have my IELT and WES, but have been finding it difficult to enter the pool.

Kindly advice.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
einsteino:
please those who used Treasury Bills as POF, did you also have to submit SOA/a letter from your bank showing average balance? Or is the Treasury bills alone sufficient in the case where a gift deed accompanies it?

cc santino1, kontagious ... anybody biko
I used the certificate with statement of account. But in your case where you have gift deed, it is my opinion the gift deed and the certificate is sufficient if the gift deed covers the entire required amount. If however the gift deed covers just part, you may however wish to add statement of account to show buildup of funds.

In all, I believe you can do Gift Deed, TBills Certificate and SOA (not necessarily six months) to be sure you covered all angles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimdazzle: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by RAY12345(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

Let me join you. Wow Wow Wow. Congrats GS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
matthewus:
Kindly advice.

Regards.
Minimum of band 6 across the 4 components is needed to be eligible. That 5.5 in whichever component it is, renders your result inadmissible!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
RAY12345:
Let me join you. Wow Wow Wow. Congrats GS.

Thank you, bro. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Can husband and wife have 2 different Express Entry Profiles?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kontagious:

Thanks for this. Travel time is relatively far, i'd wait for their response. Thanks.
@Ugoiyke79e. Got their response few minutes back, to pick a date. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by thoneey: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
I think passport is eligible for renewal when you have less than 6 months as you need at least 6 months to expiry to apply for most visas. But I would let others share their experiences as i didn't do mine in Nigeria but i also had about 4 months left when i renewed.
Kevinoh:
Hello everyone!

Please I'd love to know when the Nigerian passport is eligible for renewal. Mine expires in second week of February 2018 and I submitted my application in late August. If and when my application is successful, are they likely to request for a new passport or it's still the old one they will need?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by wendyihe: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please how much is the ITA processing fee? Someone told me it's 1100 CAD. Can elders in the house be of help so I can budget and plan better. Thanks

Cc Kontagious
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello All,

Thanks for those who responded to my query earlier... Mystery resolved.

The problem was on the question: Standing at the end of study period

I dont know why i was selecting In good standing but no certificate or diploma or degree was awarded

Village people i guess... GOD PASS THEM

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

Wawuuu,congrats,smooth sailing from here on

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
wendyihe:
Please how much is the ITA processing fee? Someone told me it's 1100 CAD. Can elders in the house be of help so I can budget and plan better. Thanks
Cc Kontagious

* Processing fee (550 CAD) and right of permanent residence fee (490 CAD)= 1040 CAD

* Your application (without right of permanent residence fee) = 550 CAD

* Plus your spouse or partner: Processing fee (550 CAD) and right of permanent residence fee (490 CAD)= 1040 CAD

* Your spouse or partner (without right of permanent residence fee)= 550 CAD

* Include a dependent child =150 CAD (per child)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kmgb:

Wawuuu,congrats,smooth sailing from here on

Amen! Thanks kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by caon: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
caon:
Congrats

Thank you, sis kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Peaceful2016(f): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kevinoh:
Hello everyone!

My old passport was to expire Feb 3 2018 and I submitted my application Aug 1. I renewed my passport already and submitted a CSE in September to update my records.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ekinado: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good evening house, which is mire risky? using 3 bank statement or 2 bank statement.

2 husband(PA) account and 1 Wife's account.

Also

Can my motherinlaw do me (the wife) a gift of deed? because My Husband is in Canny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
To add to A14's post, someone was also asked for reference letter regarding NYSC experience that was included under personal history....so, it is highly recommended to prepare for such ADRs, should the need arise...

A14:
Late post
Thanks guys for all the plenty congratulations lol.

Plenty has been said about London VO let me share what I know it may help someone.

First of all if you've had a visa refusal you MAY most likely end up in London. Those guys are not like Ottawa, they scrutinize most applications. That being said you MAY want to be proactive and submit things like your payslips and employment letter (of course your reference letter is a must).

You won't be rejected cos you dint submit them. If they need any, they'll ask you for it, the thing is it MAY delay your application by some days.

If you don't have your payslips I'll advice you write an LOE when you're submitting your application so they don't bother asking you for it.

I was asked to submit proof of funds again so please keep the 'dough' intact, with London VO anything is possible.

If you're self employed get your tax documents ready cos they'll most likely ask for it, some that are not self employed were asked for this also.
Someone (self employed) was asked to show example of what his company had done (I have no idea what they wanted).

Well this seems to be the trend for now. It may change soon, you never know.

And please if you're a lazy reader like me use the search bar, it would help you a lot. Any issue you're having I can bet more than 10 people here have had it and have gotten solutions from our seniors.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ekinado: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
@40manlappy
I saw a notification that you pm me but I can't access that because I lost the password.

please you can pm me in roseysofia@yahoo.com

thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Na so.
Kontagious:

Minimum of band 6 across the 4 components is needed to be eligible. That 5.5 in whichever component it is, renders your result inadmissible!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ljay17: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations to you. You’ve been amazing on this thread. The way you attend to questions thrown on the ‘floor’, I was thinking you were waiting for COPR.

Wish you all the best from here on.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by doctimi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please I need help. How do I pay for my PNP Ontario Application with my GTB debit card. I have less than 48 hours to submit my application.

Any advice will be appreciated. The amount is 1500CAD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kontagious:

I used the certificate with statement of account. But in your case where you have gift deed, it is my opinion the gift deed and the certificate is sufficient if the gift deed covers the entire required amount. If however the gift deed covers just part, you may however wish to add statement of account to show buildup of funds.

In all, I believe you can do Gift Deed, TBills Certificate and SOA (not necessarily six months) to be sure you covered all angles.

thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.