Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505453 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 16, 2017
sweetrie:
I have gotten ITA. Thank you plenty.

Nice one! Congrats wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Galaxxy:
My application( my wife and I) have just been approved:

submitted: Oct 28
IP1 and Medicals: Nov 1
NA2: Nov 1
IP2: Nov 14
PPR: Nov 15

P.S: I currently reside in Canada while my wife is Naija. I think its going to be stressful if she has to send me her passport before we can mail it to Ottawa. Any suggestions on what I can possibly do without troubling CIC lol.

Congratulations! smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2017
congratulations to all those receiving ITA and PPR, I pray the journey henceforth will be as smooth as possible.

For those of us still in the 'embryonic' stages grin may we be encouraged to forge ahead and nay God provide our wants and needs, amen grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2017
tempest01:

Oga...when you see something bigger than you, try and learn a thing or two. Maybe there are factors that made him get high CRS points, and i can learn one or two things from there. I asked him on here what it was, and i didn't get a reply. I went to his profile to see if anything unique, and I found out i was wasting my time. You mind your own business.

Oh please! You wanted to learn a thing or two and accused him/her of low self esteem

That's how you learn? What are you learning on CRS tool when you have your ITA already? Shouldn't you focus on getting your PPR? Not researching their previous post and doing screenshot? Don't be like Lot's wife in the Bible, that kept looking back while running. Focus on what lies ahead of you, and not behind you. You are the one who didn't mind his own business, now you want to back track because you have been checked.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 6:07am On Nov 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Na you be real CIA agent. Anyway, she has a Master's degree, single, more than 3 years work experience, age less than 30 and good IELTS scores.

Lmao @ CIA agent.

Good thing he has apologized and let it go. He was pumped he caught a liar, and dragged the evidence to the public to ridicule the poster. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2017
@perks. Congrats.

Oya come update your timeline sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2017
tempest01:

You have a very good chance, do not procrastinate and wait for too many information. I did same. I wrote IELTS feb 2017 with great scores. But, I just entered the pool 28th Oct, 2017 with a CRS of 471 because of lack of information and procrastination. I just got ITA 9th NOV.

Todays draw is 439 and you would have gotten an Invitation to apply if you were in the pool.

My advise for you now is to try and be in the pool for a start and ask questions later. Get your iELTS and WES credentials evaluation done when evaluating your degree, do not include your first degree, as this kept me for months and it has no effect on the rating, then dive into the pool. you can ask questions later.
Thanks.
Brother please how can I chat you privately.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aragonbaba(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Hello , you guys are doing a great job here. I am a newbie in the Canada process. I wish to start but I would like to know the best evaluation body to use for my Mechanical engineering degree. WES/ICES/ IQAS. Please kindly advise me as appropriate. I Jere WES is a time waster. Although I plan writing my IELTS by December/ early January. I want my result evaluation to kick off before then..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Eraytee: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Santino1:

No issue whatsoever. Regarding reference letter (s), you'll be required to provide references for the job (s) you are claiming points for. That means if you are using only your servicing company experience, you'll have to get the letter from the company.

Just out of curiosity, what university are you at currently?

Thanks for your response... Am currently at Cyprus international University
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2017
sweetrie:
Congrats to everyone who got ITA. Ejoor, please, I have a question. I entered pool last week Friday with CRS 447, what is my chance of getting ITA based on the date I got into the pool. Thanks

congrats sis....u are in!
start arranging your documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Ajujuju2:
Oya oooo!!!!!!!!!
Gather round, come follow me praise God.
Jehova unchanging...Awimayeun...Okwerenkwa me ya! Alagbada ina...Chineke ana-agbanweghi agbanwe! Chai his praise is all i have.

IELTS Sept 2015
ITA1 Jan 2017 (rejected for FBI PCC)
ITA2 Mar 2017
AOR June 16
PPR Nov 15

This journey has taken three years in planning and execution. In all Baba God was in charge.

@yokus @deeore @Mrsbee oya oo. Share your testimonies #TeamLondon
@onlineise, @mummyjaygirls @slowlybutsurely @merrymum ...i'm right behind you o!
Forgive me if i left anyone out.

FINALLYY!!! Congrats sis...
so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2017
Galaxxy:
My application( my wife and I) have just been approved:

submitted: Oct 28
IP1 and Medicals: Nov 1
NA2: Nov 1
IP2: Nov 14
PPR: Nov 15

P.S: I currently reside in Canada while my wife is Naija. I think its going to be stressful if she has to send me her passport before we can mail it to Ottawa. Any suggestions on what I can possibly do without troubling CIC lol.

Inform CIC, you will be told what to do. Congrtad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Ajujuju2 - you be Prophetess? You tagged me n Golden mail fell on me. Lol- it is my brother's app that is in LVO.
I asked God to bless me with speedy PPR as my birthday gift - my bday is on the 21st but He did better and blessed us on my Husband's bday 15th Nov

Huge Thanks to this beautiful Nairaland Family of ours.
Everyone that has contributed, may God bless you. I remember the love shown when i was deflated on the 17th of July due to the rejection. I appreciate everyone that reached out and encouraged me.
No be small or easy journey but with your eyes on the prize, you will win.

Special thanks to- @Dupyshoo, Ugoiyke, Deeoore, Bbaby(much love sweety), Mummyjaygirls (too much love for you), Cochtrane, Blackbuddy, Kontagious, Pentecost, 40Manlappy,Vcole, Folamingo,wura27,lamly, bigfido, abby2017,DBA4show, XX01- I asked them question tire and they answered all the time- I appreciate you.

ECA WES - Aug 7,2014
1st crazy Agent from hell- nov 2014
Withdrawn april 2015- paper based- (got her arrested)
2nd agent- Ignorant of the fact that i needed fbi pcc and i felt i needed an agent to mend the horrible mistakes of the 1st agent (she also thought it was 6mnths at a go) - Total waste-
Aor-june 17 2017
Rejected july 17 2017

That was the final jolt i needed to finally decide to do it on my own

1st ielts- 6th sept 2014 LSWR-9, 7.5, 7.5,9
2nd ielts- Dec 3rd 2016 LSWR- 9,8,7,8.5

MAIN APPLICATION @451
Ita recieved- October 4th
AOR- October 17
Uci given( same uci as old app)- 27th Oct
Med passed- 27th Oct
ADR- fbi clearance 27th Oct
Fbi processed- sent july 19th, delivered 25th july processed
FBI card charged -Oct 30th
FBI pcc delivered to US address Nov 7th -14weeks
Ip1- 28th Oct
Adr sent- Nov 8th
Na2-Nov 10th
IP2- Nov 14th
PPR- Nov 15th canada time nov 16th 1.30am Nign time LMAO

NB-I used different occupations, nysc occupation A+ 2yrs B + few months at current job - occupation A again- because my nysc was calculated as 10months at my POP after removing orientation n leave.

I submitted close to when i knew i would recieve the FBI PCC.

New year, New beginning, New everything

God is Good.

I pray that God will toucg LVO and they will be merry in this season of joy and pour out PPR showers on every one waiting on them. Don't be distracted or worried- eyes on the prize.

I pray that it will all end in PRAISE for each and every one of us...IJN Amen.

I will be back next year to give a full epistle titled- Why you should run from Agents (well except i am the agent - sideeyes...lol)

@JustinTrudeau i have you in my prayers
@onlineise, @mummyjaygirls @slowlybutsurely @merrymum ...i'm right behind you o!
Forgive me if i left anyone out.[/quote]

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2017
I saw someone greet perks, oga perks PPR don show? Congratulobia o. Good news plenty today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2017
jovykay:

Thanks.. will try not to think abt it.

How far with your application? Hope it's progressing nicely?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by rchilee: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Single or Married? Your projected CRS score will be 464 (as a single applicant) if you can aim to score a minimum of 8777 (LRSW) in the IELTS test.

Please assist
My profile: PA
28years
Bsc
3years+ work experience

Hubby:
32years
BSc
4years work experience

We are both writing IELTS on 2nd Dec & we are both doing ECA.

Can't wait to be in the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2017
yokus:

Ajujuju2 - you be Prophetess? You tagged me n Golden mail fell on me. Lol- it is my brother's app that is in LVO.
I asked God to bless me with speedy PPR as my birthday gift - my bday is on the 21st but He did better and blessed us on my Husband's bday 15th Nov

Everyone that has contributed, may God bless you. I remember the love shown when i was deflated on the 17th of July due to the rejection. I appreciate everyone that reached out and encouraged me.

Special thanks to- @Dupyshoo, Ugoiyke, Deeoore, Bbaby(much love sweety), Mummyjaygirls (too much love for you), Cochtrane, Blackbuddy, Kontagious, Pentecost, 40Manlappy,Vcole, Folamingo,wura27,lamly, bigfido, abby2017,DBA4show, XX01- I asked them question tire and they answered all the time- I appreciate you.

ECA WES - Aug 7,2014
1st crazy Agent from hell- nov 2014
Withdrawn april 2015- paper based- (got her arrested)
2nd agent- Ignorant of the fact that i needed fbi pcc and i felt i needed an agent to mend the horrible mistakes of the 1st agent (she also thought it was 6mnths at a go) - Total waste-
Aor-june 17 2017
Rejected july 17 2017

That was the final jolt i needed to finally decide to do it on my own

1st ielts- 6th sept 2014 LSWR-9, 7.5, 7.5,9
2nd ielts- Dec 3rd 2016 LSWR- 9,8,7,8.5

MAIN APPLICATION @451
Ita recieved- October 4th
AOR- October 17
Uci given( same uci as old app)- 27th Oct
Med passed- 27th Oct
ADR- fbi clearance 27th Oct
Fbi processed- sent july 19th, delivered 25th july processed
FBI card charged -Oct 30th
FBI pcc delivered to US address Nov 7th -14weeks
Ip1- 28th Oct
Adr sent- Nov 8th
Na2-Nov 10th
IP2- Nov 14th
PPR- Nov 15th canada time nov 16th 1.30am Nign time LMAO

NB-I used different occupations, nysc occupation A+ 2yrs B + few months at current job - occupation A again- because my nysc was calculated as 10months at my POP after removing orientation n leave.

I submitted close to when i knew i would recieve the FBI PCC.

New year, New beginning, New everything

God is Good.

I pray that God will toucg LVO and they will be merry in this season of joy and pour out PPR showers on every one waiting on them. Don't be distracted or worried- eyes on the prize.

I pray that it will all end in PRAISE for each and every one of us...IJN Amen.

I will be back next year to give a full epistle titled- Why you should run from Agents (well except i am the agent - sideeyes...lol)

@JustinTrudeau i have youbin my prayers
Forgive me if i left anyone out.

This is what I'm talking about right here. Much love sis, see u in Canny

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Nice one! Congrats wink
Thank you
ugoiyke79e:

congrats sis....u are in!
start arranging your documents.
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2017
yokus:
Yokus, do the needful biko, send address let us come for the double celebration or we wait till next week for the triple version. Congratulations to you and our happy wishes to Daddy on his day. God Bless You All.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tempest01(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Guitarlife:

Thanks.
Brother please how can I chat you privately.

Everything you need is here....if you still want to, you can send me an in mail with your number, I will add you up on whatsapp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Fanne:
Good day House,

I am unable to follow all the pages. Pardon me if I ask already answered questions

I applied for Study visa in 2013 and was rejected, also can't remember most of the information's I filled in the form. Am quite scared of applying for the Express visa.

Also need helpful links on writing the IELTS exams, which I plan to take in January.

Thanks

To be sure,you can request for your GCMS . There is an option to request for the documents submitted by applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2017
rchilee:

Please assist
My profile: PA
28years
Bsc
3years+ work experience

Hubby:
32years
BSc
4years work experience

We are both writing IELTS on 2nd Dec & we are both doing ECA.

Can't wait to be in the pool

Your projected CRS score is 431 (You and your spouse will aim to score a minimum of 8777 (LRSW) in the IELTS test and evaluate your certificates too).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2017
yokus:

Everyone that has contribted, may God bless you. I remember the love shown when i was deflated on the 17th of July due to the rejection. I appreciate everyone that reached out and encouraged me.

Wow! Congratulations!!! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aduredee: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Toor! even if she lied , was it Tempest's business?
GlitteringStar:

She didn't lie. I think she made a mistake with the score.

Her Age + MSc + Her IELTS score = CRS score of 478.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2017
aduredee:
are u jobless?

Wooooh. Where is that coming from?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billybabe: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=sunvick post=62148711][/quote]good day please I also graduated from OOU and I am having issues with wes verification, have you been ablento resolve your challenges with transcripts? If you have please kindly assist with details of how you went about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2017
TEECANN:
Good day my good people...

I'm bothered but I know there's wisdom in multitude of counsel...hence I need your opinion from our collective knowledge here

My situation:

I applied for PNP(provincial nomination)and I was contacted to submit my my Bachelor’s degree.
Whilst submitting the application, I had submitted my highest qualification required (which is an MBA) plus my ICAN certificate (though not required).

My 1st degree is in Philosophy...but I have always in the last 9 years of my working life used my ICAN qualification to secure jobs (including the place I'm currently working now) and my employers were always aware of my 1st degree background.

I currently work as an accountant in accounting roles (never worked with my 1st degree once) and this informed my NOC 1111

Pls how do I address this provincial ADR asking for my 1st degree. How do I explain to the Visa Officer (VO) that ICAN formed the basis of the job experience that I have in the last 8 years

Note. I qualified as a chartered accountant before entering the Labour market (about the same time I graduated from my 1st degree) before NYSC year.

I further went ahead to earn an MBA in 2015 whilst working, to consolidate my finance background.

The concern is that if the VO doesn't understand properly (the peculiarity of our educational combinations in this clime) he might erroneously slam NOC/Education/experience mismatch on my application.

Thank you.

I don't think this is much of a problem. Canada Immigration focuses on job functions/roles and not on Degree vs Job function. I have a feeling you are comparing it with Australian Immigration that would like to see your degree match your job role.
Go ahead and submit your ADR,I think you should be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aduredee: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2017
i though that was tempest who felt it was right to say someone was lying. post was modified
Santino1:

Wooooh. Where is that coming from?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2017
aduredee:
Toor! even if she lied , was it Tempest's business?

Lol. cheesy He has apologized to her. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aduredee: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2017
tempest01:

I went to his profile to see if anything unique, and I found out i was wasting my time. You mind your own business.

This is a forum for building each other, not for pulling down. Whatever he says his scores are, how does it affect you. MYOB (mind ya own biz)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.