Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505528 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Wura27:

Hi guys,

I have Toronto as the city I'd be landing in my COPR but plans have changed and I'd now be landing in Calgary via Manitoba.

Please I need to know if I'm good and wont have any issues when I land

I would like to know what changed your mind... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
sweetrie:
I have gotten ITA. Thank you plenty.
Cc tempest01

Congratulations! Wishing you speed from here on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Ethelia:
congratulations to all those receiving ITA and PPR, I pray the journey henceforth will be as smooth as possible.

For those of us still in the 'embryonic' stages grin may we be encouraged to forge ahead and nay God provide our wants and needs, amen grin

Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2017
@yokus...big congratulations! See speed!

Although you left me out, I receive the prayers and say a huge AMEN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
intercedertee:
Good day my people. I have been a silent reader on this page. Please I need your advice o. Can I go ahead with my PCC and Medicals while waiting for WES and IELTS? And what is the duration of time in which d PCC and medicals expires.
Thank you.
My advice will be No, cos you can't really predict what ur ielts may turn out to be. PCC is 3months,Medical is 1yr but it's tied to ur visa so u may want to buy enough time bfr departure

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
intercedertee:
Good day my people. I have been a silent reader on this page. Please I need your advice o. Can I go ahead with my PCC and Medicals while waiting for WES and IELTS? And what is the duration of time in which d PCC and medicals expires.
Thank you.

It's not in your best interest to do PCC and Meds now cos those two have time frame 6months and 1 year respectively. You should start with ielts and ECA.

Don't put the cart before the horse

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
lovetree:
Good morning House. Please has anyone been in my shoes before and how did you resolve it. My school said my transcript has been sent to WES since last week and according to the tracking number that was given to me, it got to WES on Friday, but my account still says transcript has not been received. I've mailed WES but got no reply. Don't know the next step to take.....Thanks in advance.

I don't know if tracking the transcript (if you have the tracking no) and calling or tweeting at them will help. I had to call them once to find out the status. turns out my husband's transcript didn't get to them and we had to send it a second time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Any November AOR here . Please let's know ourselves. Meds passed has started to filter in from yesterday. Praying for a fast and smooth path to PPR

AOR 2nd November

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Theyolu:
Have you gotten a confirmation now? I got mine around 8pm yesterday.
No I haven't gotten it still, what is happening to mine now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by matthewus(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Dear Ugo,

I need your assistance on filling this express entry form online.
please here is my whatapp number 08063450067.

Regards.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Zion150517: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please guys, i will like to know if been a Lecturer can be consider as one of the federal professional skills under NOC. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
I will suggest you go for both when you must have received your ITA. Wes and IELTS timing can be very tricky. So err on the side of caution..

SV

intercedertee:
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
My people,

Please I need help with this couple's profile

Husband is 39 and has a PGD with the following IELTS results; 8.5

Writing- 7

Speaking- 9

Reading - 8.0

Listening- 8.5

Wife is 34 and has a Masters with the following IELTS result ; 7

Writing - 7.5

Speaking- 7.5

Reading- 6.5

Listening- 6.5

Who should be the Primary applicant? Also, does the wife need to rewrite IELTS with the aim of scoring higher? They are trying to get in the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
MRSDA:

Thanks ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by intercedertee(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
thank you
Sugaro:
My advice will be No, cos you can't really predict what ur ielts may turn out to be. PCC is 3months,Medical is 1yr but it's tied to ur visa so u may want to buy enough time bfr departure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
So so happy to see this! You started d process since 2014, u’r sure a go getter. This is just the beginning of better things coming ur way n ur family’s.... Congrats!

yokus:

Ajujuju2 - you be Prophetess? You tagged me n Golden mail fell on me. Lol- it is my brother's app that is in LVO.
I asked God to bless me with speedy PPR as my birthday gift - my bday is on the 21st but He did better and blessed us on my Husband's bday 15th Nov

Huge Thanks to this beautiful Nairaland Family of ours.
Everyone that has contributed, may God bless you. I remember the love shown when i was deflated on the 17th of July due to the rejection. I appreciate everyone that reached out and encouraged me.
No be small or easy journey but with your eyes on the prize, you will win.

Special thanks to- @Dupyshoo, Ugoiyke, Deeoore, Bbaby(much love sweety), Mummyjaygirls (too much love for you), Cochtrane, Blackbuddy, Kontagious, Pentecost, 40Manlappy,Vcole, Folamingo,wura27,lamly, bigfido, abby2017,DBA4show, XX01- I asked them question tire and they answered all the time- I appreciate you.

MAIN APPLICATION @451
Ita recieved- October 4th
AOR- October 17
Uci given( same uci as old app)- 27th Oct
Med passed- 27th Oct
ADR- fbi clearance 27th Oct
Fbi processed- sent july 19th, delivered 25th july processed
FBI card charged -Oct 30th
FBI pcc delivered to US address Nov 7th -14weeks
Ip1- 28th Oct
Adr sent- Nov 8th
Na2-Nov 10th
IP2- Nov 14th
PPR- Nov 15th canada time nov 16th 1.30am Nign time LMAO

NB-I used different occupations, nysc occupation A+ 2yrs B + few months at current job - occupation A again- because my nysc was calculated as 10months at my POP after removing orientation n leave.

I submitted close to when i knew i would recieve the FBI PCC.

New year, New beginning, New everything

God is Good.

I pray that God will toucg LVO and they will be merry in this season of joy and pour out PPR showers on every one waiting on them. Don't be distracted or worried- eyes on the prize.

I pray that it will all end in PRAISE for each and every one of us...IJN Amen.

I will be back next year to give a full epistle titled- Why you should run from Agents (well except i am the agent - sideeyes...lol)

@JustinTrudeau i have youbin my prayers
@yokus @deeore @Mrsbee oya oo. Share your testimonies #TeamLondon
@onlineise, @mummyjaygirls @slowlybutsurely @merrymum ...i'm right behind you o!
Forgive me if i left anyone out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by intercedertee(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thank you
Hamiltondreamer:

It's not in your best interest to do PCC and Meds now cos those two have time frame 6months and 1 year respectively. You should start with ielts and ECA.

Don't put the cart before the horse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
MRSDA:
My people,

Writing - 7.5

Speaking- 7.5

Reading- 6.5

Listening- 6.5

Who should be the Primary applicant? Also, does the wife need to rewrite IELTS with the aim of scoring higher? They are trying to get in the pool
I will advice she writes the exam again if she's going to be PA, cos she has the age and the degree ie higher points for her age and degree when compared to her husband. But with the info you provided they can both create profiles and see who has the higher score. By the way whatstheir work experience years?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dotcman: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good Afternoon Fam!

Please I need help o, I want to collect PCC from Mauritius Cus I schooled there, and I have sent two people there but they insisted I must come in person.

Any idea on what I can do, biko pls help.... No money to wast on ticket
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Madam, use the Canada tool.
MRSDA:
My people,

Writing- 7

Speaking- 9

Reading - 8.0

Listening- 8.5

Writing - 7.5

Speaking- 7.5

Reading- 6.5

Listening- 6.5

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Who's the lecturer?
Zion150517:
Please guys, i will like to know if been a Lecturer can be consider as one of the federal professional skills under NOC. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by linuslynx: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
The wife should be the PA and she has to rewrite IELTS and aim for LRWS 8777 minimum to boost her CRS score.

MRSDA:
My people,

Writing- 7

Speaking- 9

Reading - 8.0

Listening- 8.5

Writing - 7.5

Speaking- 7.5

Reading- 6.5

Listening- 6.5

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Deebay:

I will advice she writes the exam again if she's going to be PA, cos she has the age and the degree ie higher points for her age and degree when compared to her husband. But with the info you provided they can both create profiles and see who has the higher score. By the way whatstheir work experience years?

YEs thank you. That's what i just told her. 428 versus 396 or thereabout. it would be better for her to be PA. They can create a profile for him and then wait while she is trying to write IELTS again. Both have more than 3 years experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
elfmann:
Madam, use the Canada tool.

tongue tongue tongue who told you I haven't?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
linuslynx:
The wife should be the PA and she has to rewrite IELTS and aim for LRWS 8777 minimum to boost her CRS score.

Thank you better person.

@elfmann not that you're not a better person o but i knew about CRS calculator before asking my question sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
linuslynx:

Thank you better person.

@elfmann not that you're not a better person o but i knew about CRS calculator before asking my question sha grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
MRSDA:

YEs thank you. That's what i just told her. 428 versus 396 or thereabout. it would be better for her to be PA. They can create a profile for him and then wait while she is trying to write IELTS again. Both have more than 3 years experience.
If 428 gives her a score with her current ielts scores, she can still go ahead and create her profile . Who knows she might just get ITA with 428
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Deebay:

If 428 gives her a score with her current ielts scores, she can still go ahead and create her profile . Who knows she might just get ITA with 428

No 428 is using her husband's profile. hers is 396. I've advised that they create a profile with her husband as PA while she rewrites IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tobey2ng(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
agates:
Good morning everyone. My score is 446 but i did not get any email. Please help
Check your spam box or exercise little patience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
MRSDA:

Thank you ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
XX01:

Did you get an ECA for your ICAN?

No. I got to know that ICAN can be evaluated just some weeks ago and it's obvious even if I start the process now, it won't meet my provincial ADR deadline and doing it won't necessarily be useful for CIC's post ITA stage as I have already evaluated my MBA.

@XX01, what do you think?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.