Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501779 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
cochtrane:

Abeg make una sorry for the delay o. Na work & movement.

My timeline

23-Aug ITA
23-Oct AOR
23-Oct NA1
06-Nov ADR for Travel History & Background Check
07-Nov ADR submitted
07-Nov IP1
12-Nov Medicals Passed
14-Nov NA2
16-Nov IP2
17-Nov PPR

Thanks everyone o for the felicitations. I'm wow'ed out of my wits. Una try wella.

And finally @GlitteringStar. She has the most beautiful mind I have ever seen. She is a special one. Thanks.

Thanks again to everyone!

Thing now is, I've traveled and didn't make arrangements for this 15-day deadline. I'll have to find a way to extend this.
Congratulations to the two both of you. Lol. Congratulations and I wish you all the best. Thanks for taking out Time to tell us details of your application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ajujuju2:

What a real Wawu!!!
I'm certain d V. O saw all d hyperlinks and smart analytics and knew immediately that Canada wont do well without you.

Congrats Senior data analyst! Your timeline is groundbreaking!
Thanks Ajuju smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
sleekysilk:

Congrats coachy! Wish u and aunty GS well cheesy
Hahaha, thanks! You guys and speculations sha.....

Deebay:

Congratulations to the two both of you. Lol. Congratulations and I wish you all the best. Thanks for taking out Time to tell us details of your application.
Thankie. Speculations...lol
Anyways, I think it's a good idea if everyone mentions the unique things about their application. I'm fairly certain it helps many others.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good day e-fam

Please I'm back again with my "worry muscles" (in Elfman's voice grin grin)

1. I created and submitted my Express Entry profile. I signed into my profile recently and saw only my spouse's details reflected as my dependant, I can't remember being asked to fill details of my children whilst filling the form, though the form asked about the family size. Pls am I in order or did I actually missed out the portion to fill the kid's details?

Thank you good people. Its fun doing the journey with you guys- awesome!

It will all end in praise IJN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Congrats man.
cochtrane:

My timeline

23-Aug ITA
23-Oct AOR
23-Oct NA1
07-Nov ADR submitted
07-Nov IP1
12-Nov Medicals Passed
14-Nov NA2
16-Nov IP2
17-Nov PPR

Thanks everyone o for the felicitations. I'm wow'ed out of my wits.
I claim this your timeline in Jesus name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
TEECANN:
Good day e-fam

Please I'm back again with my "worry muscles" (in Elfman's voice grin grin)

1. I created and submitted my Express Entry profile. I signed into my profile recently and saw only my spouse's details reflected as my dependant, I can't remember being asked to fill details of my children whilst filling the form, though the form asked about the family size. Pls am I in order or did I actually missed out the portion to fill the kid's details?

Thank you good people. Its fun doing the journey with you guys- awesome!

It will all end in praise IJN.

Yes, WORRYCANN smiley, you’re in order. Details of your children will be requested in your e-APR.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
cochtrane:

My timeline

23-Aug ITA
23-Oct AOR
23-Oct NA1
07-Nov ADR submitted
07-Nov IP1
12-Nov Medicals Passed
14-Nov NA2
16-Nov IP2
17-Nov PPR

Thanks everyone o for the felicitations. I'm wow'ed out of my wits. Una try wella. You guys have been the best e-family. I really appreciate the gesture. I know I'm gonna meet some people here someday and I'm sure it'll be an interesting time.

I wish all others the best on this journey.

Thing now is, I've traveled and didn't make arrangements for this 15-day deadline. I'll have to find a way to extend this.

Congrats cochtrane, you are indeed a rare type.

I have been following you for a while and I knew with God and your diligence, the journey will end in praise.

Excited it has ended in praise for you. Congrats once again!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bsbabe:

Yes, WORRYCANN smiley, you’re in order. Details of your children will be requested in your e-APR.

@BsBabe, aka, BsBeeski, grin grin

I trust you will be there for me na. Thank you...

At least, I can sleep well now! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Congrats @ cochtrane... Your application went smoothly just like the way you calm nerves on this forum . Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
@cochtrane,

I learnt something from your Timeline post. I love to work smart though I'm not a techie but I can always learn and add new knowledge. grin

Can you explain further how I can use the PDF editor to fill PDF forms online and add my signature to populated forms.

What my old school self do is to fill the forms, print it out, manually sign it and scan for uploading (at least, that's what I did during my PNP application)

But going into e-APR, I will love to work smart (abi na grin) Hence my question:

- I want to believe with the PDF editor, I wont have to print out the PDF forms and scan the PDF forms, right?

- As per the signature, I want to know how to have it on my laptop: will I sign, scan and save on the system and upload onto the PDF through the editor?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thanks @codebrew85, @TEECANN, @blessings2017

@TEECANN, regarding "working smart" as you say, you need a PDF editor. Acrobat or Foxit, or any other good one. I know the Foxit pro is really good. It allows you to insert text into any field (for PDF forms without pre-formatted text fields) or into any regular PDF with formatted text field. It also enables you insert images from clipboard. That way you can add your signature into any field and resize it to fit. You won't be printing out the pdf forms at all; everything you'll do with the tools available on the editor.
It also links easily with MsWord and other generic doc & image formats.

So, the first step is finding the right editor.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olu21ola: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations Cochtrane!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations! kiss kiss

Awwwn she's sending kisses. Niaraland gats to have special asoebi

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Congrats
Cochtrane

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2017
cochtrane:
Thanks @codebrew85, @TEECANN, @blessings2017

@TEECANN, regarding "working smart" as you say, you need a PDF editor. Acrobat or Foxit, or any other good one. I know the Foxit pro is really good. It allows you to insert text into any field (for PDF forms without pre-formatted text fields) or into any regular PDF with formatted text field. It also enables you insert images from clipboard. That way you can add your signature into any field and resize it to fit. You won't be printing out the pdf forms at all; everything you'll do with the tools available on the editor.
It also links easily with MsWord and other generic doc & image formats.

So, the first step is finding the right editor.

OK bro, thanks for the heads up. Will I have to purchase the Foxit Pro online or can I get a free download version on the internet?

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fameli: 1:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations Sir

cochtrane:

My timeline

23-Aug ITA
23-Oct AOR
23-Oct NA1
07-Nov ADR submitted
07-Nov IP1
12-Nov Medicals Passed
14-Nov NA2
16-Nov IP2
17-Nov PPR

Thanks everyone o for the felicitations. I'm wow'ed out of my wits. Una try wella. You guys have been the best e-family. I really appreciate the gesture. I know I'm gonna meet some people here someday and I'm sure it'll be an interesting time.

I wish all others the best on this journey.

Thanks @phf2be, @Aig84, @Blackbuddy, @nonogoodgirl, @caon, @Ljay17, @koonlay5, @sistaj, @Ronke1114, @ugoiyke79e, @Hope15, @sweetrie, @Raconteur14, @enocoded4life, @Emmasonic4me, @deeore, @threadstone, @Canadianfly, @viccee, @wisemen045, @Bsbabe, @ddymples, @philip3, @Faaz09, @chizilulu, @Owols, @Kontagious, @smslive2, @Santino1, @Newmum0615
@JustinTrudeau, @yokus (otherwise known as yokusyokoto smiley ,@Yewwygraceful, @elfmann, @40manlappy
@Guitarlife, and of course all others I failed to mention.

And finally @GlitteringStar. She has the most beautiful mind I have ever seen. She is a special one. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 18, 2017
At last! I created my profile today. Now in the pool.

It will surely end in praise for us all! smiley

Cc: Kontagious, Cochtrane and 40manlappy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bonnie1: 2:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Kontagious:

Hi,

I followed the "discussion" this morning but didn't want to meddle because I saw a potential guy and babe this time around grin I kept an eye on the two both of you just in case some other spark will come off grin.

More serious matter now, true your score is your score and you got ITA with it but you might want to exercise caution in the sense that you might have erroneously inputted a wrong information which might have increased your CRS. If that be the case, you might use your LOE to clear the error just so it is not termed misrepresentation, I am not forgetting the fact that you would have still gotten ITA if the error did occur (that's even if there is an error).

I noticed a higher CRS after I submitted, though mine was just a point higher, I let it be as my application had progressed to an advanced stage.

In all, please use the CRS tool again to confirm your score is 478, if it isn't and the difference is significant, please try address the error with your LOE. If however you reconfirm and still end on 478, just disregard this message but ponder on the potential guy aspect grin.

Thank you so much kontagious, you've really been helpful to me. I get your point very well. I Initially put two years working experience as I didn't think I'll be able to go to my old office to get a letter. Luckily for me I stumbled on the new HR person at a google event and he said it wasn't a problem and sent me the letter the following day after I sent him a copy of the format so I edited my profile to include it hence my 4yrs experience as opposed to 2 that was previously there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 4:03am On Nov 18, 2017
TEECANN:

OK bro, thanks for the heads up. Will I have to purchase the Foxit Pro online or can I get a free download version on the internet?

God bless.
These software are not free (except afew. Check sourceforge). I am not an advocate of piracy.
You can put your signature on a white paper, scan/snap it and crop.
Adobe Reader / Foxit Reader can be used to fill pdf forms. Note that in this case only editable fields can be edited. CIC forms can be filled this way.

If you need to make pdf from a set of pictures/documents. My preferred method is to use MS word to arrange everything and then save as pdf.

From experience, you may not need those pdf editing tools afterall. You can merge pdf online if needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by detomilayo(f): 4:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

Nice and very informative thread.
Please I have an issue I would like anyone who can help me out to please do.
I am 24 years,have my b.sc and m.sc but my work experience is not up to a year. I served in a school during NYSC tho. Can I use that as my one year work experience?
Hubby is 33 year, b.sc no masters but has 8 years work experience.
Please who should be the principal applicant here?
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 4:18am On Nov 18, 2017
detomilayo:
Hello everyone,

Nice and very informative thread.
Please I have an issue I would like anyone who can help me out to please do.
I am 24 years,have my b.sc and m.sc but my work experience is not up to a year. I served in a school during NYSC tho. Can I use that as my one year work experience?
Hubby is 33 year, b.sc no masters but has 8 years work experience.
Please who should be the principal applicant here?
Thanks in anticipation.
You can use your NYSC. Teaching is a qualified NOC.
Since your hubby has no Masters, you should be the PA.
You and your spouse need to score a min. of LRSW8777 in ielts to stand a chance.
I would also advise he evaluates his BSc.

Use this tool to get an idea what your crs score could be http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 4:55am On Nov 18, 2017
TEECANN:

God bless.
You can purchase it online

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Here we go! Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dammysanmi(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2017
All i can see is the sizzling P that was set (by suggestion) and hyperlinked in NL cyberspace grin
Congrats @cochtrane and @GlitteringStar

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Marc0110(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2017
cochtrane:

Could you please provide more details about this?
I USED WES to assess the credentials of my double-qualified spouse (RM and RN), though it was moderately fast, the results were unfavourable. it wasn't comparable to Canadian degree.
I had started out with ICAS but some pple on this forum advised I go for WES, .......

Please RN and RM Nurses evaluation by WES is unfavourable, spread the word, bitter lesson here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Get back to ICAS and see. WES was never in tune for non-B. SN holders. You should have prejudged the RM and RN on WES' site. It's sad as cash is going...
Marc0110:

I USED WES to assess the credentials of my double-qualified spouse (RM and RN), though it was moderately fast, the results were unfavourable. it wasn't comparable to Canadian degree.
I had started out with ICAS but some pple on this forum advised I go for WES, .......

Please RN and RM Nurses evaluation by WES is unfavourable, spread the word, bitter lesson here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2017
elfmann:
Get back to ICAS and see. WES was never in tune for non-B. SN holders. You should have prejudged the RM and RN on WES' site. It's sad as cash is going...

Please sir, what does ICAS evaluate RN and RM as?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2017
cochtrane:

Hahaha, thanks! You guys and speculations sha.....

Thankie. Speculations...lol
Anyways, I think it's a good idea if everyone mentions the unique things about their application. I'm fairly certain it helps many others.

Congratulations!!!! Many thanks for all the support you provide on this thread and may God repay you in kind!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2017
No clue..he said he first started with them.. I don't know why he jettisoned them. Pple shld volunteer to try out all these things with these bodies. Like lawyers clubbing together and using a person to try out ICES.. Like that. If not we will be getting trapped as d confirmed bodies get snowed under or getting unfavorable outcomes.
enocoded4life:

Please sir, what does ICAS evaluate RN and RM as?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ljay17: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Cc: Kontagious, Cochtrane and 40manlappy

Although you didn’t CC me, I’d still congratulate you cos I believe you’re a special one. ITA fall on you in the next draw!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ajujuju2: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2017
@deebay @toyogirl @canadianfly @cochtrane @Glittering star...

Thank you my people.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.