Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501545 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mecuryf(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thanks
cochtrane:

If your work history gives you enough point to get you above the bar, then you don't need to include the 2 other places where you've worked. This means, your work history gives you 3 years experience and is enough to get you above 67/100 (for FSW). You can put the rest under personal history post-ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
@everyone

While I understand that it was all good fun goofing around with cochtrane and GlisteringStar, when it has reached the point of people getting offended then perhaps it's time to tone it all down. A joke is only funny when no one is getting hurt/offended by it.

@cochtrane & GlitteringStar, my apologies if any of my post(s) has/have offended you guys in any way. I was merely goofing around.

Best of luck to everyone.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello my people,

I greet you all o, pls has anyone done ECA with FUTA (Akure)?

Any tip on how to speed up the transcript and school response?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Canadianfly:

Na me find wahala sef....I coulda been in my own lane. My sense of humor is probably lost on the both of you. No sweat.
It's best you take your own advice and not push this farther than this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by QSola: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
@canadianfly, if truely you are a female then I'm highly disappointed cos u made ur fellow woman look cheap. Not every jovial and open lady are cheap and dumb. Please just apologize and move on. Its no longer funny

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
hiscules:
if I evaluate my HND ,we will be at 442, I have been considering evaluating o, but I don't want to touch POF even by 1kobo.
Yeah... Dicey. Choose the way forward.. Wait for cut-off points to drop say in January or February or wait on WES. I support d former though. If u ever wanna do the latter, involve ur OND oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello all, let us drop this cochtrane - GlitteringStar matchmaking joke. It is getting nauseating,really.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Okaaaaaaaay let's take it down several notches please. Let's not derail this thread, the joke thing was to spice up the thread but obviously the parties involved didn't find Canadianfly's post funny.

Canadianfly you really do not expect an explanation as to why the joke didn't fly with them do you? They didn't find it funny, just apologize and let's call it a day biko.

Cochtrane and Glitteringstar e jo e ma binu.

Group hug

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
elfmann:
Hello all, let us drop this cochtrane - GlitteringStar matchmaking joke. It is getting nauseating,really.
Kai!! And I been get one fire one for when their PPR land o cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
That was why I hugely avoided that joke.. If they like themselves at the background.. Let us let them be. Enough already!
Santino1:
@everyone

While I understand that it was all good fun goofing around with cochtrane and GlisteringStar, when it has reached the point of people getting offended then perhaps it's time to tone it all down. A joke is only funny when no one is getting hurt/offended by it.

@cochtrane & GlitteringStar, my apologies if any of my post(s) has/have offended you guys in any way. I was merely goofing around.

Best of luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Canadianfly:

I refuse to accept that post has any impact on whatever this is.
You apparently don't understand that this doesn't rest with you, but with those you have addressed. If they have deemed it offensive, then you should apologize and remove it. But of course, you won't. I don't see any evidence you possess the least bit of decorum any sensible person has. I'm going to have the mods (@justwise) remove all of your insulting posts, as you have refused to see them for what they are.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
elfmann:

Simples!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bsbabe:
Good morning everyone. Please can experienced ICAN people provide advice? A colleague’s wife evaluated her ICAN (2013) with WES and the result is below-

Canadian Equivalency: 2 years professional study in accounting

Remark: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential

Does this remark make this evaluation invalid? Has anyone else evaluated with WES but did not have this additional remark? Or has anyone with this additional remark successfully used the ECA and got PPR?

Would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Did she have any exemptions?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
@Canadianfly There is no point dragging this issue back and forth. Apologize and let us move on. Enough of this already!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Abbylee:
Any Environmental professional on this thread about to or already studying or living and working in Canada?

Please I need advise on steps to take while still here in Nigeria and when I land to secure a good paying job; areas where this type job is in demand, whether to go to college or get an Msc or Mba etc

Help a sister

I have a friend like that. She mentioned that she took some safety certifications and has an MSc from UK. She currently works on projects in Alberta. Didn't dig too deep as it wasn't my field.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
lipsrsealed and unfollows.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Canadianfly:

Simples!
I don't link myself to online life but some pple do. The frequency of the joke may have looked like an attack or a belittling thing. Let us quit this joke and move on as pals until when one deems it right to quit all together.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Canadianfly:

You can choose to write your ielts in Canada. And my advice is don't start EE until you're halfway or almost done with your studies. Reason is you'll get more points/scores for Canadian study. Your application will be processed faster amongst other things. But you're on the right track. And yes, your 1 year experience is good when you are ready to use it.

CEC and FSW-I is usually processed slower. Just thought to mention that. FSW-O is the fastest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
XX01:

CEC and FSW-I is usually processed slower. Just thought to mention that. FSW-O is the fastest.

I don't think there's a rule. Someone a few pages back Inland, submitted 28th October and PPR was approved last week. He was just asking how his wife would send her passports for COPR, being that he's in Canada and she's in Naija.
From my own count, Inland folks are actually faster.

Found his timeline

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dotcman: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
cochtrane:
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and congratulations. Really appreciate it smiley

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by browndoll: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Canadianfly,why are laidis?? cheesy cheesy

author=Canadianfly post=62501193]

That number 3 factor is very important. You have to answer it, lets see how we can help you. undecided grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.