Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505743 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
It went from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents"

What stage is this?

Santino1:

That would depend on what you background check says.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abbylee:
It went from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents"

What stage is this?

Mostly transferred to LVO. Send an email to confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone, i am filling the sections post ITA, this part it says address of places lived in the past 10 years, how detailed do they expect that to be. For instance, i dont know exactly when i started living in some of these places, the best i know is perhaps the month, there are also months i was squatting with someone. do they need all those details. Can anyone who has done this help please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ekinado:
Good evening All, please do I have to book an appointment for Medical at Children Practice before going tomorrow?

No. Try to get there before 10am though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kay2011(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Sent our passports to Accra on 27th October, got delivered on 30th October by DHL.

I haven't heard from Accra and neither seen any update on MyCIC profile. Was it supposed to take this long?

I need the passports for a family trip in December. I hope we would get the passports back before then?

Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
kay2011:
Hello Seniors,

Sent our passports to Accra on 27th October, got delivered on 30th October by DHL.

I haven't heard from Accra and neither seen any update on MyCIC profile. Is it supposed to take this long?

I need the passports for a family trip in December. I hope we would get the passports back before then?

Thanks

Strange. It should have been approved since. Send them a mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
crazyinlove:
Hi seniors,

Someone logged into his profile and noticed its showing updated but when he opened it nothing was updated. What does this implies. The person is currently in IP2.

PPR is coming in a few days within the week

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
To confirm what exactly? The office? or What stage it is? I'm not sure, I just want to know the stage.

crazyinlove:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 2bpat: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Emmasonic4me post=62552843]

Hmmmmh. Photocopy of your transcript sent by you? I understand you have a copy of your transcript already, but you can't use it for WES evaluation. It must be sent directly by your institution.

By the way, try reading up page 0 and use the search button to query the thread before resorting to folks for clarification.

I even doubt you have visited WES website at all.

I appreciate your response. My question is a simple one that needs on point answer. I read on WES page that one can send a clear copy of certificate and that applicant can also send the transcript if collected by hand from the school. What I don't know is if a copy of the transcript will be accepted by WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abbylee:
To confirm what exactly? The office? or What stage it is? I'm not sure, I just want to know the stage.

your visa office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
elfmann:
No be only u have searched.
For wes payment you can choose credit card and once you select nigeria as country you can go ahead and use your debit card details to pay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
kay2011:
Hello Seniors,

I haven't heard from Accra and neither seen any update on MyCIC profile. Was it supposed to take this long?

Thanks

See my timeline below:

Passport sent to Accra: 2-Sep 2017
Delivered : 5-Sep 2017
CIC Account Approval: 12-Sep 2017
Pick up mail : 18- Sep 2017
DHL Authority to pick : 19-Sep 2017
Stamped PP Received: 21-Sep 2017.

Hope it helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kay2011(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Boss13:

Strange. It should have been approved since. Send them a mail

Thanks.

Just sent a mail now.

I will try and get a number to call them on tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kay2011(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jugdement:

See my timeline below:

Passport sent to Accra: 2-Sep 2017
Delivered : 5-Sep 2017
CIC Account Approval: 12-Sep 2017
Pick up mail : 18- Sep 2017
DHL Authority to pick : 19-Sep 2017
Stamped PP Received: 21-Sep 2017.

Hope it helps.

Yeah.

Mine is 21 days already. It's taking too long.

I will try to call them tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ItsYourFriend: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
duuduu:
I am having a slightly different issue, WES received both my certificate and Transcript in June 2017 ,WES sent a verification request to my School which my school has responded , the first was through Email which WES acknowledged verification replied , it was shown on my WES account "WE received document from your institution" but after 24hrs my account status is now showing "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents". So I went back to my school Federal University of Technology, Akure to resend through courier which they did after I paid 7500 for the courier, the verification reply got to WES last week Thursday, WES acknowledged the Verification reply from my school on Friday which showed on my status again that we received document from your institution but to my surprise again , on Saturday when I checked my WES account my status was changed back to "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents".

It is really frustrating,
please do anyone knows the reason why ?
I have sent a mail to WES several times even when the first incident happned all they said was my school should resend which they did. I need ur help on this please , I have been on WES issue for over 6 months , pls I need ur candid advice
Hi. I'll advise you to ignore those updates. WES has received your verification report. I would rather fax them about my dissatisfaction and you will see them respond swiftly. You can send them a direct message on Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Guitarlife:
For wes payment you can choose credit card and once you select nigeria as country you can go ahead and use your debit card details to pay.
Bros, quote well nao.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abbylee:

What stage is this?

That's document review. What does your background check says. If not applicable, then you're provably in NA1 or NA2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
crazyinlove:

If he or she hasn't passed medical, his or her files haven't been opened yet let alone LVO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ekinado: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
GlitteringStar:

No. Try to get there before 10am though.
ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
billy:
@GlitteringStar,

Let's escalate to PM Theresa May or go a step further to report it to Queen Eliz......lol

Hahaha. IELTS is an obstacle that one must overcome on this EE journey. How do one explain an increase from "6.5" to "8" when one request for EOR? Or is it the poor customer service that one should talk about? I called the Lagos customer service line some time ago and ended up hanging up after spending over 40 minutes with a futile effort. How do one explain an EOR that will take up to twelve weeks? My EOR took almost 3 months. There are many issues that British Council needs to look into and improve upon.

I wish all IELTS hopefuls the best.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Medicals have been passed. There was one notification after medicals and now this one.

Santino1:

If he or she hasn't passed medical, his or her files haven't been opened yet let alone LVO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abbylee:
Medicals have been passed. There was one notification after medicals and now this one.

Well, what you've been posting are your document review. We can't tell you what stage you are based on that. You have to look further down and see what your background check says.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Seyitorl: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=2bpat post=62559917][/quote]

From what i read on wes its either your school sends it to them directly or they give it to you and you send it to them.either way the transcript has to carry your school envelope , stamp , seal and signature and adressed to them. These authenticates the transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys

I was wondering if my passport, reference letter and IELTS have just two names; first name and surname, and my wes, degree certificates, POF documents carry these names plus my middle name, Will this be a problem when submitting my application?

When doing my police report and medicals, should i include the middle name or leave it out? Will this be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abbylee:
Hi guys

I was wondering if my passport, reference letter and IELTS have just two names; first name and surname, and my wes, degree certificates, POF documents carry these names plus my middle name, Will this be a problem when submitting my application?

When doing my police report and medicals, should i include the middle name or leave it out? Will this be an issue?

For your PCC and Medicals, I suggest you use the name as seen on your international passport.
Also include a one-and -same person affidavit while submitting your eapr.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hahaha. IELTS is an obstacle that one must overcome on this EE journey. How do one explain an increase from "6.5" to "8" when one request for EOR? Or is it the poor customer service that one should talk about? I called the Lagos customer service line some time ago and ended up hanging up after spending over 40 minutes with a futile effort. How do one explain an EOR that will take up to eleven to twelve weeks? My EOR took almost 3 months. There are many issues that British Council needs to look into and improve upon.

I really wish all IELTS hopefuls the best.

Mine took 14 long weeks. I was very calm because CRS cuts were in high heavens as at that time so no need to hurry them up.
BC council guys got no chill at all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by caon: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Mine took 14 long weeks. I was very calm because CRS cuts were in high heavens as at that time so no need to hurry them up.
pls i jst sent. u a private mail now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
agates:
Hi everyone, i am filling the sections post ITA, this part it says address of places lived in the past 10 years, how detailed do they expect that to be. For instance, i dont know exactly when i started living in some of these places, the best i know is perhaps the month, there are also months i was squatting with someone. do they need all those details. Can anyone who has done this help please?

Do your best to remember the addresses and dates.
you may have to call up people or go through old receipts or even emails in order to trace back d timing.
Remember you cant skip periods....every day shld be accounted for.
In my case where i couldnt precisely remember dates, i just chose an arbitrary date eg 1st jan-1st sept.
Lastly, make sure u either print/screenmunch/write out all d details of your eapr form. just in case u get an address history or travel history ADR..
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
caon:
pls i jst sent. u a private mail now

Replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

14 weeks? shocked Na wa for British Council. They are doing it intentionally. They know that many people will prefer to retake rather than request for EOR.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by caon: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Replied
i cnt seem to c ur response ooo.i jst need clarity on an issue privately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Faaz09(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
I can confirm that you can actually use a student copy of your transcript. what WES requires is your TRANSCRIPT(document showing your scores and courses taken regardless of whether it has your DOB and other details or not) however it has to be sent in your institution's envelope sealed and signed or stamped by the appropriate official.[quote author=2bpat post=62559917][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.