Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505717 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Justiyke4u:
thanks for the info. Just checked though similar to the others

That's too bad. Any way am not thinking of practicing law when I relocate though. I have my sights of social advocacy and human management. You can look into that too. I doing my research and am liking what am reading.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
eddycross:
We followed 'their own people' to do it then.... but you know what they say "every day for the oshofree, one day for the Police".
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Can someone in the UK apply on my behalf using his proof of address in the UK as I do not have proof of address in nija cuz of the way the system is? I intend giving a letter of authorization, int passport and passport photographs.
Also, does my wife need the UK PCC as am the primary applicant as she had stayed more than 6 months in the UK?
yokus:

Better UK than Usa
Follow this link

https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

There is regular option which takes about 10days £45 and an expedited option 2days £80
You need 2 proof of current address where you presently live, passport pic, passport data page, 10 years address history
I opted for it to be delivered to an address in the UK and the person scanned it to me to save time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abol4luv:
Can someone in the UK apply on my behalf using his proof of address in the UK as I do not have proof of address in nija cuz of the way the system is? I intend giving a letter of authorization, int passport and passport photographs.
Also, does my wife need the UK PCC as am the primary applicant as she had stayed more than 6 months in the UK?

Yes your spouse also needs PCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Can someone in the UK apply on my behalf using his proof of address in the UK as I do not have proof of address in nija cuz of the way the system is? I intend giving a letter of authorization, int passport and passport photographs? quote author=Feygbe post=59874911]

Yes your spouse also needs PCC.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abol4luv:
Can someone in the UK apply on my behalf using his proof of address in the UK as I do not have proof of address in nija cuz of the way the system is? I intend giving a letter of authorization, int passport and passport photographs? quote author=Feygbe post=59874911]

Yes your spouse also needs PCC.

You will have to apply yourself but you can request that your report be delivered to your friend's UK address.
You would need to provide 2 current proof of address ( not your address in the uk) I used two different bank letters statements and then you would need your passport and passport photograph.
You will also need to provide your address history for the last 10 years .
Visit the website and follow instructions.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by primeson1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please, I heard of recent that with ICAN membership, you can get a study permit and visa to go to cpa Atlantic school of business and run your cpa conversion program.

Please has anyone tried this?

How easy is it to get a visa and study permit from naija.

I've sent mails to cpa Atlantic which covers new foundland, new brunswick and Bermuda, I was told ICAN membership gives one a waiver and then you complete the exams to get cpa and you have to be in canada to achieve that.

Please anyone has the experience here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Babachi: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
ajiifixing:

Please upload your IELTS,ECA and Degree Certificates together.

NONE MUST BE MISSING HERE PLEASE as Applications have been refused for this.
People keep saying you must upload Ielts and ECA. Pls that's false. The only certificate required is your University degree certificate that was assessed during your ECA. I didnt upload my Ielts n ECA. However if you feel better uploading all no probs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Babachi:

People keep saying you must upload Ielts and ECA. Pls that's false. The only certificate required is your University degree certificate that was assessed during your ECA. I didnt upload my Ielts n ECA. However if you feel better uploading all no probs.

People have been denied in recent times for not uploading IELTS or ECA. It is best to upload them with your educational credentials to avoid stories that touch.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yungreezy: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Guys, please what's the appropriate noc for someone working in a bank. My job role is in funds transfer. As a team lead. Was thinking I could use 0114. Please I need to be sure. Please suggestions are welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onlineise(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
yungreezy:
Guys, please what's the appropriate noc for someone working in a bank. My job role is in funds transfer. As a team lead. Was thinking I could use 0114. Please I need to be sure. Please suggestions are welcome.

Depends on your KPI, check out NOC 6551 (skill level C, doesn't qualify for EE FSW), as an old FT guy back in the days most of my KPIs were in line with this.

Also check NOC 1212 (skill level B), this might work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
IMO, uploading these docs won't do any harm, so my take is for applicants to upload, to avoid stories that touch....you may have been one of the lucky ones, but generally, it is necessary to upload your certs, as well as IELTS & EVA, so your mind can be at rest after submission

Babachi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by nkigirl: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please always refer to the CIC website first. They keep updating the requirements and it clearly states ECA is required. Maybe it's a new development. But please, ref to the website first on what to do when filling the online application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
going by this if someone stays for instance in the US for for 7 months and didn't upload a PCC...how will they know you need to upload one if u don't scan visas and stamps for them to scrutinize.
boldinc:
Uploading your valid passport is what is required... However, like 40man said, if you feel more comfortable adding others, you can do that. But have in mind that it could cause some confusion, depending on the VO that treats your file.

Remember, you would give details of your travel history in your e-APR form anyways...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

That's too bad. Any way am not thinking of practicing law when I relocate though. I have my sights of social advocacy and human management. You can look into that too. I doing my research and am liking what am reading.
think am interested and will join in the research too. you can give me any lead. thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by donrabii: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
I just got an e-copy of my ECA from WES, expecting the hard copy through NIPOST in a couple of weeks. I would like to get into the pool immediately. Please, is there a way I can generate the ECA number from the e- copy and date of issue. Can I also upload the � opt in my EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
donrabii:
I just got an e-copy of my ECA from WES, expecting the hard copy through NIPOST in a couple of weeks. I would like to get into the pool immediately. Please, is there a way I can generate the ECA number from the e- copy and date of issue. Can I also upload the � opt in my EE profile.

You could contact WES to send you the necessary information through email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
ewa2014:
Good morning House.
Pls has anyone applied for UK PCC from Nigeria How did you do it? How long did it take Was it couriered to your Nigerian address? Help a sis abeg.

Apparently my cumulative visit to uk �� is over 250days in the last 9 years. I want to get the PCC and submit a CSE. Thanks
Use this link to apply for it https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
My hubby used the premium service and it got to us ib lagos after 2weeks. I have someone that used the same service that stays in PH, he didn't receive it after 1month he had to request for another one to be sent to a UK address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Your e-copy has the information you need to enter the pool and even post ITA.
ECA# and date of issue is by the upper right corner of your report.
donrabii:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
yungreezy:

There is no single NOC for bank workers; your job description will determine the appropriate NOC to use.

Since you are in funds transfer unit, you may consider 1114. It has job titles such as "interbanking arrangements officer" and "foreign interbanking arrangements officer".

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getAllExample&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=1114&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4&V=81354&VST=01012011

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
chuckdee13:
going by this if someone stays for instance in the US for for 7 months and didn't upload a PCC...how will they know you need to upload one if u don't scan visas and stamps for them to scrutinize.

You will need to state your travel history and if US is one of the countries you have been to, they can easily find out because they share data for immigration purposes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Babachi:

[b]People keep saying you must upload Ielts and ECA. Pls that's false. [/b]The only certificate required is your University degree certificate that was assessed during your ECA. I didnt upload my Ielts n ECA. However if you feel better uploading all no probs.

Just because you were one of the lucky ones that got away with not uploading your IELTS and ECA doesn't mean you should mislead others. You could have just written your experience as opposed to discrediting other people's advise ( calling it false).
New comers please always try and refer to the CIC website as they constantly update what documents they need from you. Please attach your IELTS and ECA to your degree certificates, it's what IRCC requires.
There's no point in being refused for something you could have done right.
This journey is draining enough....

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
The number is clearly written on the soft copy. It starts with IMM...

donrabii:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
My spouse didn't assess his degree so, there was no place holder for education for him, which means there was nowhere to upload his IELTS.
How do I submit his IELTS result now that I've already submitted my application?

bbaby84:

Just because you were one of the lucky ones that got away with not uploading your IELTS and ECA doesn't mean you should mislead others. You could have just written your experience as opposed to discrediting other people's advise ( calling it false).
New comers please always try and refer to the CIC website as they constantly update what documents they need from you. Please attach your IELTS and ECA to your degree certificates, it's what IRCC requires.
There's no point in being refused for something you could have done right.
This journey is draining enough....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
yimiton:
My spouse didn't assess his degree so, there was no place holder for education for him, which means there was nowhere to upload his IELTS.
How do I submit his IELTS result now that I've already submitted my application?

Hmmm.... I didn't claim points for my degree too as I didn't evaluate it but I was required to still upload my certificates and IELTS.
Please explain while filling your EE there's a part where they ask for your spouse's degrees then there's a drop down if evaluated, I chose not evaluated so we didn't get points for that but there was still a place holder to upload degree certificates. Was that the case for you?Perhaps raise a CSE with all the degree and IELTS cert and explain.
*or maybe you should have added to to your LOE slot.
What's your AOR?

cc 40manlappy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MissCee: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello all, please i want to find out, I want to do an ECA for my biomedical science degree/med lab science degree, which body is preferrable please? I really need help with this.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'll just raise a CSE. AOR is 23rd of August.

bbaby84:

Hmmm.... I didn't claim points for my degree too as I didn't evaluate it but I was required to still upload my certificates and IELTS.
Please explain while filling your EE there's a part where they ask for your spouse's degrees then there's a drop down if evaluated, I chose not evaluated so we didn't get points for that but there was still a place holder to upload degree certificates. Was that the case for you?Perhaps raise a CSE with all the degree and IELTS cert and explain.
*or maybe you should have added to to your LOE slot.
What's your AOR?

cc 40manlappy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
nkigirl:
Please always refer to the CIC website first. They keep updating the requirements and it clearly states ECA is required. Maybe it's a new development. But please, ref to the website first on what to do when filling the online application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
Actually it also says on a part of their website that it's not required to upload ECA, and that if it's required they'll let you know.
So, he's....kinda right.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
chuckdee13:
Ideally you should report your travel history. That will let them know. If you don't, they may find out cos they exchange info with other embassies and you sure know what that may earn anyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
I don't understand Wat d issue abt uploading or not uploading ECA report tonight is ooo. Wat will it cost to add two more pages (ielts n ECA) to ur educational documents? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
MissCee:
Hello all, please i want to find out, I want to do an ECA for my biomedical science degree/med lab science degree, which body is preferrable please? I really need help with this.
Thanks a lot.
You are gonna use any of the designated organizations like WES or ICES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
cochtrane:

Actually it also says on a part of their website that it's not required to upload ECA, and that if it's required they'll let you know.
So, he's....kinda right.

Kindly submit yours without and share your experience with us dear.
Goodluck.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.