Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501749 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
geebaby10:

But this is not entirely correct.

People have been rejected for not including documents not specifically asked for .e.g ECA. CIC did not ask of scanned proof of ECA yet people have lost money/time by not including it. Also people have shortened their process times by including documents before they are requested for. E.g. the Form/Schedule A.

In other words, let everybody read and then upload what they think they understand. Arrange it properly, use an LOE if necessary and pray because asides from a few standard practices, this process isn't a one size fits all.

People have done the same thing and ended up with different results. Just saying.

Well that is why i advised in the end that everyone should do what pleases them with their application and to always get first hand information from IRCC directly because i've come to realize that most often than not people dont tell the whole truth about what they did or didnt do with their application.

NOTE- CIC specifically states that we should submit ECA http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
dtush:

@Dtush, any update? Have you received it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ewa2014: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
geebaby10:

But this is not entirely correct.

People have been rejected for not including documents not specifically asked for .e.g ECA. CIC did not ask of scanned proof of ECA yet people have lost money/time by not including it. Also people have shortened their process times by including documents before they are requested for. E.g. the Form/Schedule A.

In other words, let everybody read and then upload what they think they understand. Arrange it properly, use an LOE if necessary and pray because asides from a few standard practices, this process isn't a one size fits all.

People have done the same thing and ended up with different results. Just saying.

What's this Form/schedule A about pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wiskolo:
Thank you boss, I am grateful.... So there was no other update in ur profile until ur passport was stamped?

None sir.

In addition to the background check, the "application status" and "final decision" will also change once your passports are stamped.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by calfy: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dewys1:
Good pple in the house. Pls I need your help. I am in the process of ECA, i decided on ICES. The only instant means of payment id dollar credit card, but I dont have one. Is it possible to use someone else's card for the payment. Or is there any advise on how to resolve this?

Pls help

I think you can use another person's card to pay for your ECA. I don't know for ICES, but with WES, I know so many people who have used other's card to pay for their ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by incredibledude: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lovely canadian family smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
KweenCee:
@MummyJaygirls,

Good morning. Please when you used your statement of result for your PR application,did you explain it in your LOE? Does that need explanation?

No sir,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
40manlappy:

Brosie! grin grin

You and MummyJaygirls would make a better combo cheesy

Your stand-up comedy side business in Canny is a done deal tongue

Buahahahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
So someone up there just displayed his/her mobile to the world. Issorait.
We should beware of what we share on here, really. Peeps are taking desperate steps to swindle desperate folks in their immigration journey. This thread is richer than the whatsapp group most people are looking for, only if we are ready to read...

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Saintp:

Is it for transcript that got there Aug 3rd or faxed documents? I faxed my documents on 18th and I have not heard a word from them.

They said documents that were delivered to them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes you can... Once her ECA is out, you can simply add it to your profile if you do not have ITA yet.

Abol4luv:
Hello people, can I proceed to enter the pool without my wife ECA as am the primary applicant? I intend getting some points with her academic qualifications but her ECA is not ready.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lere2017: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Newmum0615:
Hello @40manlappy I have been having issues deciding on which NOC to use. I currently work as an operational risk analyst (business continuity management) in a bank. I have previously worked in other units: Funds transfer, Credit Risk Analysis and Risk Reporting.

I can't seem to find any appropriate code to use. Can you help me please? There is no specific code for Risk Management functions.
Thank you.

Review 0111
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ybahrbz91: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
40manlappy:

None sir.

In addition to the background check, the "application status" and "final decision" will also change once your passports are stamped.
Good evening @40manlappy! I know it's only the Lord Almighty that can reward U and others abundantly for ur sacrifice. Am new here, just logged on to this page this morning after a friend of mine convinced me on trying canada express entry. It has always look complex to me. Am a physiotherapist and hoping to apply for the express entry. First of all, the WES evaluation still look confusing.
Anyone in the house to enlighten ME? PLSSSSS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chukwumummy: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls my people, what is the best alternative/related NOC that someone that works as a customer service officer in a bank can choose? Considering that customer service officer falls under C working class which disqualifies one. Pls what is the way out? Pls advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
@teebaeby
pardon me but I need to ask based on the post by follyzee. do u have travel history? if yes did u submit ur stamped old passport if its expired?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
yea thanks a lot.
boldinc:
I see your question has been answered... hope helpful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
lol!!! it was just for instance o...me never go US before.
bigfido:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search
you can use that link to view travel history to the US
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
ybahrbz91:

Good evening @40manlappy! I know it's only the Lord Almighty that can reward U and others abundantly for ur sacrifice. Am new here, just logged on to this page this morning after a friend of mine convinced me on trying canada express entry. It has always look complex to me. Am a physiotherapist and hoping to apply for the express entry. First of all, the WES evaluation still look confusing.
Anyone in the house to enlighten ME? PLSSSSS

nothing complex. inshort make i explain am for pidgin. the matter na say WES go wan sabi if you true true go school. for dem to confam say you be ogbonge graduate, you go need send them your transcript and copy of your certificate. instead of to send the copy of cert thru yeye nipost wey fit loss am or DHL with their price wey fit hold neck, you fit just fax am. Fax na osho free, e still fast pass and dem go confirm say dem don see am within 24hrs after u send am, well life na per head, so mek i talk for myself only, na so my own go.

for the transcript, sake of say WES no know who be you, na your school dem trust. so na your school must send the transcript or you fit send am yourself only if your oversabi never carry you open am to see wetin dat wicked lecturer give you for final year exam. inshort if the transcript no dey sealed, you die well cos WES go just donate am give dustbin.

after WES don receive the transcript and copy of your degree, them go bomb your email to clear u. but as per people wey know wetin dey sup, dem sabi say you fit don run dem street, dagbo(forge) the degree and transcript, com act like na ur school send am. because of this WES go send message to ur school wey oyibo call verification, to ask them wether true true the transcript come from them and wether your cert legit. once them confirm say no be sabo, dem go sama you certificate wey go clear CIC say you correct and talk the equivalent of wetin you hold like say na for canada you been go school. na this certificate you go take turn ijaw man, dive enter pool go try catch Justin Tradeau fish.

of course, you sabi say nobody be father christmas, WES no go walka all this matter for free..So you must to first apply and pay 234 oyibo money. after you don pay, dem go com give special number wey must follow your transcript and copy of cert come. the number na for them to get the scoping say na u get those docs. abeg i take God beg u, no forget to include the number, make ur matter no be like who say e wan trek for ocean. if na naija you school, get the reasoning say you gats get pesin for ur school to helep u quick quick push ur transcript and sort the verification... use your head, buy am fuel to ginger e swagger, if u like call am bribe, na u sabi. leave fight against corruption for buhari, no concern u.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Losami(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
einsteino:

huh WAEC. no such request was stated when i applied o and the fee was 234cad. check well, there is something you are doing wrong. assess only your tertiary degree.
sorry what delivery option should i opt for? i choose the international one, i guess thats what is making it amount to $322
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
chukwumummy:
Pls my people, what is the best alternative/related NOC that someone that works as a customer service officer in a bank can choose? Considering that customer service officer falls under C working class which disqualifies one. Pls what is the way out? Pls advise
The way out is to find something else you do in the bank and try identify a NOC that fits it. Is there something else you do at the bank? Can you convince HR to identify this in a reference letter for you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Losami(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
einsteino:

huh WAEC. no such request was stated when i applied o and the fee was 234cad. check well, there is something you are doing wrong. assess only your tertiary degree.

sorry what delivery option should i opt for? i choose the international one, i guess thats what is making it amount to $322
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Losami:

hehe. your level high o. i chose regualr post, cost just 7dollars. if you even leave me sef, i for say make dem just scan am gimme so i can save the 7 dollars.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tdadz: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
My people pls I need explanation on to the meaning and link beteeen EES, ECA, WES ande IQAS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Marc0110(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Abby2017:
So someone up there just displayed his/her mobile to the world. Issorait.
We should beware of what we share on here, really. Peeps are taking desperate steps to swindle desperate folks in their immigration journey. This thread is richer than the whatsapp group most people are looking for, only if we are ready to read...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gorgebaby: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
DereI:
So I just spoke with IQAS and was told they are currently on August 3rd documents.

For those whose documents were delivered on August 3rd, start expecting your confirmation email.

Goodluck

I can attest to this. My documents were received on the 3rd and got the long awaited confirmation of receipt on Saturday the 26th. I am hoping for speed from here on...amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gogedda: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thanks my bro you have been helpful.. I am still waiting for my ECA. In that case, do I need to upload only Msc certificate which I did ECA for while submitting my E-apr? Or Can I also add my Bsc which I don't have ECA for in the education placeholder... Thanks again

40manlappy:

Your last sentence is valid.

Apparently, the poster is mixing the requirements of Australian Immigration with Canadian Express Entry. Don't see why you should bother yourself cheesy

cc: Bimpsy99, kissoflife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dewys1: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Buddy, Pls did you find any answer to your questions. Seems this ICES is not for us in Naija o!

Issyman:

Plz I have read ur post on ICes but I need further clarification.
1-how did u make payment? Cos I read on their site that it's only credit card.
2-can we send transcripts to them without quoting any reference number while waiting for their response on how to pay.
Plz ur swift response is highly appreciated as I want to port from Iqas.
NB. Any other person with experience of ICes can also respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Losami(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
einsteino:

hehe. your level high o. i chose regualr post, cost just 7dollars. if you even leave me sef, i for say make dem just scan am gimme so i can save the 7 dollars.
lool no o. wait please. is the regular post as efficient? will the results be delivered to me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tdadz: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2017
My people pls I need explanation on to the meaning and link beteeen EES, ECA, WES ande IQAS?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:32am On Aug 29, 2017
Tdadz:
Thanks

Hi, I'm not sure if what you meant by EES is Express Entry System but let me try my best to give answers to your query. Express Entry refers to the system by which Canadian immigration organises the absorption of foreign skilled workers/traders.

ECA is part of the requirements for entering EES while WES and IQAS are some of the bodies which Canadian immigration (IRCC) has assigned the rights to help intending applicants evaluate their Credentials.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Dewys1:
Buddy, Pls did you find any answer to your questions. Seems this ICES is not for us in Naija o!

Not yet oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temydee1: 2:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Gd evening Peepa,

Is it possible to claim my husband younger brother's son (8years Old) as his guaidian and my adopted child.

Will i be required to provide any document considering tha both his parents are alive.

Am filing out my Application and need to know of it wont affcet my ITA

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.