Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1488905 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Farefare:

Yes, it is.

Its actually not necessary to include the form as long as the transcript is officially sent by your school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
40manlappy thank you and well done for starting this new thread! I've been away for sometime just to come back to this upgraded thread! CEE/FSW 10.0 . Well done to everyone including but not limited to @cochtrane @bimpsy99 @mummyjaygirls @glitteringstar for all your input in this and the old thread!

Cheers to the new week y'all!!! May it be filled with goodness, favour, timeline progress and ppr rain!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
No, you'll be required to provide the date of the ECA result as well as a reference number. You can come up with the reference number but definitely not the date of the result, so, the best thing is to wait for the result before you enter the pool.

cochtrane:

It's possible, but not advisable. Are you evaluating with WES? Then you can form your ECA number from your reference number and put it what you expect to be evaluated for.

Good job to everyone opening this new thread. PPR to fall on everyone desiring it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blingyrie: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
@40manlappy and @GlitteringStar, you guys have outdone yaselves; you truly rock.
Jah bless ya kind hearts kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
tbaby2015:
Great weekend everyone,

Please I need clarifications. Just noticed my baby's country of birth on the e-medical form was entered as Nigeria, whereas its US.
Do I need to request for another one?

Please I need advice and possible answers.

cc: dupyshoo, Mummyjaygirls, 40manlappy, merrymum, bbaby84. Pls respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blingyrie: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
40manlappy:

cheesy

I was initially confused on whether to choose "Part 2" or "Part 3" for the thread.

What made me settle for "Part 2" was because the initial thread was majorly pre-Express Entry, so I figured that may be the reason zandora did not name it "Part 2" especially since EE was launched in January 2015.

@all

Please let me know if "Part 3" would be the preferred title so that I can adjust accordingly.

Looping: Elixir123, GlitteringStar, MummyJaygirls, boldinc, dupyshoo
Part 2 is fine n makes sense. My vote tho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blingyrie: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
wife... She shld nail d ielts exam
Almost similar to mine and I have 3 yrs on u; ended up being d pa. But to max ya points, both of u shud do d IELTS (oga can fetch u 20points der) and also wes for his highest (more points der, mine had 2certs n added 9pts to me). And ofcourse u really need to nail that IELTS. If u evaluate both ya bsc n pgd, u also get higher point. These are all I did n managed to get 423 with that age; the rest is #olowogbogboro's handiwork that ended in praises. Goodluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
40manlappy:

cheesy
I was initially confused on whether to choose "Part 2" or "Part 3" for the thread.

What made me settle for "Part 2" was because the initial thread was majorly pre-Express Entry, so I figured that may be the reason zandora did not name it "Part 2" especially since EE was launched in January 2015.

@all

Please let me know if "Part 3" would be the preferred title so that I can adjust accordingly.

Well done, boss. cool I think "Part 2" is fine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blingyrie: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
labiola:
Good day to all the senior in the house. Kindly help me with my question.

Husband, age 41, BSc, MBA, ICAN. Working exp. 10yrs+
Wife. Age- 35, Bsc( Radiography), PGD( UI) working. Exp 10yrs+
Children. 3

Who should be the principal applicant?

Thank you
Almost similar to mine and I have 3 yrs on u; ended up being d pa. But to max ya points, both of u shud do d IELTS (oga can fetch u 20points der) and also wes for his highest (more points der, mine had 2certs n added 9pts to me). And ofcourse u really need to nail that IELTS. If u evaluate both ya bsc n pgd, u also get higher point. These are all I did n managed to get 423 with that age; the rest is #olowogbogboro's handiwork that ended in praises. Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2017
tbaby2015:

Please I need advice and possible answers.

cc: dupyshoo, Mummyjaygirls, 40manlappy, merrymum, bbaby84. Pls respond

I think you should be fine. Just make sure to write it in your LOE.
Don't fret too much.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 1:06am On Aug 21, 2017
tbaby2015:
Great weekend everyone,

Please I need clarifications. Just noticed my baby's country of birth on the e-medical form was entered as Nigeria, whereas its US.

You can go ahead with the medical but reply back to the VO about the error you noticed for them to correct their records.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by happymumtobe: 1:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Hello everyone....please to those that added their baby after getting pr and copr please how long did the process take. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Flowerscd: 2:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Please helpppp a brother. I lost my passport yesterday and I have aor aug 12.
What do I need to do..
Please help.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2017
There's nothing to worry about... Had the same issue. I was told they were instructed by CIC to do so.

tbaby2015:
Great weekend everyone,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by telias: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2017
boldinc:
There's nothing to worry about... Had the same issue. I was told they were instructed by CIC to do so.

I am not clear about being instructed to do so. I have 2 US born children and their country of birth is stated as US on their e-medical. Though I presented their US passports and did medicals at Children's Practice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks so much for the responses. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2017
DatechMan:
About the DOB issue. I've written WES, but haven't heard from them.

I am hoping to use an affidavit and a good LOE.

Sitting at 441, Awaiting ITA.

May more PPR fall on us in this Part 2.

Am keeping a tab on this. Keep us posted as event unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Yooku:

Amen ooo....Sydney gang we shall testify soon!!!

Amennnn.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Flowerscd:
Please helpppp a brother. I lost my passport yesterday and I have aor aug 12.
What do I need to do..
Please help.....

Do a police report, do a new passport and raise a CSE with a little LOE and attach all necessary docs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2017
atigro:

Ok but is it a must that the form must be sent along with the transcript?

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
Hello house, please assist me with the answer to this question if possible. A lawyer that worked for some months (like 5 months) in a law firm before before being called to bar and continued in that law firm after call to bar. Now how do I determine the appropriate NOC to capture the 5 months as well.
please somebody should help me with this o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
Hello house, please assist me with the answer to this question if possible. A lawyer that worked for some months (like 5 months) in a law firm before before being called to bar and continued in that law firm after call to bar. Now how do I determine the appropriate NOC to capture the 5 months as well.

When does ur ref letter say u started work and as what? Work with the company's dates and info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Remxyj:

Thanks.... Trying to get her passport done this week before raising a CSE. Then again I submitted enough proof of fund to cover the baby, hopefully I don't get asked for updated Pof as I don divert cash.

@bolded

There's no way u won't be asked for an updated POF if number of family has increased except of course u initially submitted the amount enough for the new number now, good luck and congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

No

Ok then,i must confess this is getting interesting. Well i will conclude its different strokes for different folks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
40manlappy:

cheesy

@all

Its part 2 sir. Heading correct cos of the EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hartson(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
40manlappy:
VITAL LINKS
such a wonderful effort.welldone bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2017
atigro:

Ok then,i must confess this is getting interesting. Well i will conclude its different strokes for different folks.

Your question says is it a MUST for iqas and the answer is no. Its now up to u to send or not

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning all.

I'm asking on behalf of a friend... Please I need answers.

Question:
For those who have assessed their credentials, how is a B.Pharm assessed? Is it as a Canadian 3-4yrs university degree or a canadian Professional/ M.Sc degree? Also, which agency assesses B.Pharm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2017
DereI:
Good morning all.

I'm asking on behalf of a friend... Please I need answers.

Question:
For those who have assessed their credentials, how is a B.Pharm assessed? Is it as a Canadian 3-4yrs university degree or a canadian Professional/ M.Sc degree? Also, which agency assesses B.Pharm?

Okay, so I have searched a bit and got answer to the bolded on. How do I evaluate Bsc Pharmacy?
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/124#46005448

I still need answer to the first question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Afus1234: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Dear All, please i am new here, i already have my application with IRCC but i need to update my international passport details . The passport i used in my application is expiring in December although i submitted my application when the passport still had over 6months validity.I have a new passport now that i need to upload. I went to the web form section and its saying i should indicate the visa office handling my application, please how do i know the visa office handling my application? Please urgent answers. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by contra(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning guys,

Thanks to all the people making valuable contributions on this thread and past threads. God bless you all.

I am new and would like to know how to commence my application. In respect to academic conversion, I have ND(Auchi poly), ICAN-ATS, BSC (Uniben), ICAN-ACA & CISA, I would like to know what credentials I need to send for conversion. Secondly, I don't know what institution to use - WES or IQAS. I have read some thing about these bodies but I've not been able to agree on the best.

A prompt assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by veleta: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2017
@Derel,pharmacy degree is assessed by PEBC, type Pinkygrace in the search button, she gave a detailed process on that.God bless her soul.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.