Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506084 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017
Good morning house,

Please i need advice from our successful ppr pple.

I'm preparing my POF, due to the sudden xchange fluctuation, i have to raise another 1m, will a sudden payment of 1m into my acc be a red flag? I'm rlly worried.

Thanks for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dammie2017: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Has anyone done medicals on weekend or public holiday in Lagos.
For reference letter from employer, does the date written on it matter? I have one dated may which I used for Ontario PNP, can I use it or I should get another.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2017
How far? Have you been able to book? I noticed that some of the cheap rates that were available a couple of months back are back now(at least as at midnight early morning today)....probably because IATA has now increased the exchange rate for flights originating from naija, so they've opened up on cheap seats....

You may check airfrance mobile, cheap flights.com.ng, Expedia, etc

MummyJaygirls:

Thanks, I agree to ur observations that's why I asked, I needed extra mouth to confirm my suspicions, thanks guys

Edit/ update!!!

Someone went to their office and they actually exist. I guess they are legit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2017
Dammie2017:
For reference letter from employer, does the date written on it matter? I have one dated may which I used for Ontario PNP, can I use it or I should get another.

When I went to the hospital on May 1st they didn't attend to me, so I guess public holidays is off

Date of ref letter doesn't matter, as long as it can be verified authentic

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2017
toyogirl:
How far? Have you been able to book? I noticed that some of the cheap rates that were available a couple of months back are back now(at least as at midnight early morning today)....probably because IATA has now increased the exchange rate for flights originating from naija, so they've opened up on cheap seats....

You may check airfrance mobile, cheap flights.com.ng, Expedia, etc

Yes I've got my ticket since 2 months ago, grin lipsrsealed I was making enquiries for someone, will forward ur suggestions, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by telias: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Dammie2017:
I did on a Saturday. Consultant Practice but you need to be there very early cos they will stop taking names around 10am.
If it happens to be a rainy morning, even better, go in the rain, you will have few people there. Go with your passport, a copy of your international passport, your passport photo and a funded bank card, they usually do not take cash payment

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2017
superdoll:

Please am following this conversation.
Can adoption papers be processed after ITA? Because I have a similar case too but plan to process the adoption when I get ITA(her parents are both alive and i want to make them the offer post ITA so i dont give them hope and den crash it grin) Am aware that when creating profile pre- ITA, am supposed to fill up my number of dependents.
So if I exclude her then and suddenly add her post ITA will it cause me any wahala?

can you adopt me too? I look 16 when i get a clean shave, you can even konk me multiple times to reduce my height. lol. choi this janding matter serious o, sote adoption don turn way.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dammie2017: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2017
telias:

I did on a Saturday. Consultant Practice but you need to be there very early cos they will stop taking names around 10am.
If it happens to be a rainy morning, even better, go in the rain, you will have few people there. Go with your passport, a copy of your international passport, your passport photo and a funded bank card, they usually do not take cash payment
oh great, thanks,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ebho: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2017
That will not be an issue as along as you meet the stipulated amount. Also write a letter of explanation telling them why you had to top the account and prove to them that the money used is yours.

lilyandie:
Good morning house,

Please i need advice from our successful ppr pple.

I'm preparing my POF, due to the sudden xchange fluctuation, i have to raise another 1m, will a sudden payment of 1m into my acc be a red flag? I'm rlly worried.

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ebho: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2017
I greet you Mummyjaygirls Abeg how long does it take Ghana to stamp passport. Plenty cheap flights around the corner and one can't book.

MummyJaygirls:

Yes I've got my ticket since 2 months ago, grin lipsrsealed I was making enquiries for someone, will forward ur suggestions, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dammie2017: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2017
telias:

is that same as children's practice at ikoyi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gogedda: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2017
You have been helpful Boss.. Thanks for the timely reply!

40manlappy:

There is no harm in adding your ECA+MSc+BSc. See what IRCC requires below.

In my e-APR, I simply included all the educational qualifications that I stated in the EE profile.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2017
einsteino:

can you adopt me too? I look 16 when i get a clean shave, you can even konk me multiple times to reduce my height. lol. choi this janding matter serious o, sote adoption don turn way.
I will advise she does it before going into the pool. I mean the adoption papers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by grammy010: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2017
cochtrane:

They don't evaluate ICAN as an additional degree. If you have ATS though, don't fail to add it. WES evaluates that as a one-year college diploma.

please how do you add ATS to your credential to be evaluated? do you have to request for ATS transcripts from ICAN? How do I go about that? And what implication will that have on my scores i.e does it make the point higher as compared to ordinary Bsc?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Ha ha ha ha ha! 2 months ago was even b4 PPR! You're just like me, I already went to Union Homes building at balogun mkt since end of May to get the quotes for boxes we'll be taking along grin....I've even started giving out all those our plenty wedding gifts that have been stashed up the wardrobe for years! Meanwhile....PPR is still on the way ooo cheesy

MummyJaygirls:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2017
toyogirl:
Ha ha ha ha ha! 2 months ago was even b4 PPR! You're just like me, I already went to Union Homes building at balogun mkt since end of May to get the quotes for boxes we'll be taking along grin....I've even started giving out all those our plenty wedding gifts that have been stashed up the wardrobe for years! Meanwhile....PPR is still on the way ooo cheesy

That's "faith" cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
ebho:
That will not be an issue as along as you meet the stipulated amount. Also write a letter of explanation telling them why you had to top the account and prove to them that the money used is yours.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yes ooo! Lool!

40manlappy:

That's "faith" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Rooneyboy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Thanks a lot. Is it 7 or 20? I think the former is applicable to other categories but Canadian immigration. I stand to be corrected though.

Hello Segunwamiri, please i'll like you to put me through on a few things as regards "customer service manager" in the Australian skilled migration.

i discussed with Uche today and she referred me to you, saying you are going to be of assistance.

I just recently switched occupation from "Insurance Agent" to 'Customer Service Manager'.

Please your assistance is highly needed.

we can communicate via email or whatsapp.

my whatsapp phone number is on my signature.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
I love this grin

Make i begin exercise my own faith abeg.

toyogirl:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
My respect to you ma, my faith has gone up. grin

MummyJaygirls:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by steroid: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please I need advice regarding evaluation of my qualification.

I did my Masters in an English college in Germany but the certificate was awarded by an institution in Switzerland. Now I'm filling out the wes application, I am confused about which institution to put.

Do I put the awarding institution which appears on my certificate or the institution where I attended classes.

Your opinions are welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keep the faith!

toyogirl:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
@ Tdadz. Not true. WES Evaluation can be used for all that you highlighted. However, there could be differences in specifications (either document by document or course by course) of the institution/organization that has requested for it.

@ Rooneyboy: I have replied your PM. Not sure if you have gotten it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
toyogirl:

Your faith had made u whole, For this my child, PPR will fall on you soon wink kiss

PS: I was adviced to use those long travelling bags that don't have irons in them to utilize ur KGS very well

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
steroid:

I did my Masters in an English college in Germany but the certificate was awarded by an institution in Switzerland. Now I'm filling out the wes application, I am confused about which institution to put.

Do I put the awarding institution which appears on my certificate or the institution where I attended classes.

Write the 2 names, one in bracket smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Rooneyboy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
SegunWamiri:
@ Tdadz. Not true. WES Evaluation can be used for all that you highlighted. However, there could be differences in specifications (either document by document or course by course) of the institution/organization that has requested for it.

@ Rooneyboy: I have replied your PM. Not sure if you have gotten it.

i have also replied you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sistaj: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ballerz:

Can I advise you?
Please use WES.
That credential assessment is not a one off thing. From my experience you will always need it when you arrive.
You want to join a professional body, they will ask for it. You want to go to to school they will ask for WES. You want to school in US, they will ask for WES. I know people who went for this jeko jeko bodies, when they wanted to apply to US schools, they told them they only accept WES (Because WES already have a reputation.) Except you school in Uni Port, WES does not conduct evaluation for them I think because they are not trustworthy in authenticating their certificates.
I don't even revert to my schools for transcript again, I simply log on to WES to send to them. The last time I liaised with my undergrad school for transcript was 6 years ago after I discovered WES. Cheaper and faster to get response.

To avoid double spending in future... Go for WES
Cheers

Sorry pls Op kindly clarify the statement that Wes does not conduct assessment for uniport .I need to know cos that's my alma mater for my Masters which I intend to evaluate.Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by upgrade: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Goodmorning
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sistaj: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ballerz:

Can I advise you?
Please use WES.
That credential assessment is not a one off thing. From my experience you will always need it when you arrive.
You want to join a professional body, they will ask for it. You want to go to to school they will ask for WES. You want to school in US, they will ask for WES. I know people who went for this jeko jeko bodies, when they wanted to apply to US schools, they told them they only accept WES (Because WES already have a reputation.) Except you school in Uni Port, WES does not conduct evaluation for them I think because they are not trustworthy in authenticating their certificates.
I don't even revert to my schools for transcript again, I simply log on to WES to send to them. The last time I liaised with my undergrad school for transcript was 6 years ago after I discovered WES. Cheaper and faster to get response.

To avoid double spending in future... Go for WES
Cheers
pls do you really mean Wes does not evaluate uniport credentials cos that's my alma mater and I wish to evaluate the certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
I believe you should put your awarding institution which is your actual school, the institution where you attended classes only rendered a service on behalf of the school (for which they were paid, I beleive grin) and could have been any other accredited institution listed by the school.

steroid:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
elfmann:

I will advise she does it before going into the pool. I mean the adoption papers!

Thanks @elfmann

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.