Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505251 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
cochtrane:

Frankly, it shouldn't be a problem. IRCC says on its website that it's not required to upload a scan copy of ECA. But some people have also been rejected for not uploading ECA. Talk about confusion!
If they need it, the usual thing is to request it.
What can do you do? Use the web form to submit additional docs, if you wanna ease your worry.

Thanks for your response. I would rather ease my worry. Please how do I submit additional documents?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Ehrnie:
I think it's worth sharing this info on this new thread. I've had a lot of people ask about the stages -

Stages in Canadian PR journey

1st the profile
2nd is ITA
3rd is AOR
4th medicals
5th background
6th ppr
7th COPR
8th landing
9th pr card
=======================

These are 3 different stages that majority of the PR applicants in EE will see against Background check in My CIC.

IP1
--------
IP1 will be shown when we pass the medical. Some people get this update on the same day along with their medical and some of them couple of days after. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office)

NA
---------
This stage, our file will be transferred to CPC (Case processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2
--------
This status will be seen in my CIC account once Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF upfront. These things will be done at CPC office.

It is not necessary that every applicant will undergo this process. But majority of the cases, I have noticed the same status

Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
the duties are substantially the same with the primary NOC except going to court and the reference letter titles it as a counsel

You can use it if you can get two reference letters. One for the period of 5 months you worked, outlining what your duties were at that time and the second one stating your present duties/responsibilities. So when you are filing your post Ita form you will input two different work experience. First one will be the for the period of 5 months (stating the day you started and ended it) and the second will be for your present work experience stating the day you started it and that its ongoing. The system will generate two place holders for work experience for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2017
closetextrovert:

Its actually not different strokes for different folks. You dont need to submit that form with your transcript. As long as its your school officially sending your transcript.

Ok then. Thanks for the input. Will act accordingly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Blingyrie:

Almost similar to mine and I have 3 yrs on u; ended up being d pa. But to max ya points, both of u shud do d IELTS (oga can fetch u 20points der) and also wes for his highest (more points der, mine had 2certs n added 9pts to me). And ofcourse u really need to nail that IELTS. If u evaluate both ya bsc n pgd, u also get higher point. These are all I did n managed to get 423 with that age; the rest is #olowogbogboro's handiwork that ended in praises. Goodluck

Good thinking

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Your question says is it a MUST for iqas and the answer is no. Its now up to u to send or not

Ok then. Thanks i will do the needful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by zeecares: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning All
Pls can anyone advise us on what province to select as I hear that Burlington ON is less expensive, being a doctor and my wife a pharmacologist , where is our best chances with our 4 children?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2017
closetextrovert:

You can use it if you can get two reference letters. One for the period of 5 months you worked, outlining what your duties were at that time and the second one stating your present duties/responsibilities. So when you are filing your post Ita form you will input two different work experience. First one will be the for the period of 5 months (stating the day you started and ended it) and the second will be for your present work experience stating the day you started it and that its ongoing. The system will generate two place holders for work experience for you.
thanks for the response and i can do this under one NOC right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
geebaby10:

Thanks for your response. I would rather ease my worry. Please how do I submit additional documents?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
thanks for the response and i can do this under one NOC right?

As long as your duties/responsibilities at that time falls under the same NOC as your present duties, yes you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onlineise(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Be careful what you wish for...I remember praying for London VO earlier in this process when they were processing PPR like under 6weeks. So I got a response to my enquiry just now, saying my file has been moved from Sydney to London, my heart sank cause right now I hear Accra dey learn for where London dey.

They even said in their response "...please do not send repeat status requests...your cooperation will be appreciated." ... i take it as a subtle threat, so right now make i just dey my lane going forward.

#MayAORTeam

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jesuba: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Please, those who used hello fax. How do you know that the fax has actually gone through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Hello house,
Should in case the immigration officer at the Canadian airport asks for settlement fund while one lands, can one tender statement of account? If yes, can the statement be like 2 months old? i.e using a statement of account you got 2 months before landing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
My file is in London too

Onlineise:

Be careful what you wish for...I remember praying for London VO earlier in this process when they were processing PPR like under 6weeks. So I got a response to my enquiry just now, saying my file has been moved from Sydney to London, my heart sank cause right now I hear Accra dey learn for where London dey.

They even said in their response "...please do not send repeat status requests...your cooperation will be appreciated." ... i take it as a subtle threat, so right now make i just dey my lane going forward.

#MayAORTeam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Onlineise:

#MayAORTeam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lere2017: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Onlineise:

#MayAORTeam

What's your aor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Temas: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Jesuba:
Please, those who used hello fax. How do you know that the fax has actually gone through.

YES.. Used it to scan my MSC certificate to them.. got update the third day...

I used a sample here on nairaland on document naming. WES_REF......NAME_SURNAME...DOCUMENT (MSC)in this case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2017
cochtrane:

But only afterwards (bar) do you become a lawyer? right? If that's the case, I don't think you can use those 5 months. You need the claimed number of years of experience in your primary NOC.
Nope.. U r a lawyer after u graduate.and a barrister after u r called to bar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Farefare: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2017
atigro:

Ok then,i must confess this is getting interesting. Well i will conclude its different strokes for different folks.
Well, I just followed instructions cos your ref no is meant to be stated on the form making it easier to match transcript with previously sent docs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Onlineise:

#MayAORTeam

Hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Onlineise:

#MayAORTeam

LVO! shocked my heart goes out to you oh! shocked shocked I heard they are presently giving priority to student visa applications cos schools will be resuming in september. So hopefully by next month things will start to speed up. I also saw that they hired more VOs recently, so hopefully you guys will get sorted soon!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abiriba: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Hello House, good morning to all the gurus in the house.
Please I need help with my application.
I submitted a profile and it read not eligible to be in the pool. Their reason being that the primary NOC is not recent .
Can that contents of that same profile be changed to reflect a new primary NOC code with new jobs done recently?

Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onlineise(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Lere2017:

What's your aor

May 12
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Triv: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
My people God has done it o! PPR!!! Finally, wow finally!!!

My timeline

AOR feb 10th
MP March 10th
NBG March 11th
NA2 April 28th
IP2 August 2nd
PPR August 21st

Goodluck everyone especially my feb/ London VO people. The wait wasn't easy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onlineise(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Triv:
My people God has done it o! PPR!!! Finally, wow finally!!!

My timeline

AOR feb 10th
MP March 10th
NBG March 11th
NA2 April 28th
IP2 August 2nd
PPR August 21st

Goodluck everyone especially my feb/ London VO people. The wait wasn't easy

Congratulations @Triv, 6 Freaking Months...London enh!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Farefare: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
please somebody should help me with this o
I think you can add it . reason being only your LLB is evaluated and not your BL. So you commenced paid employment after your LLB.
People on here have used nysc period to make up so why can't you use what you have. My take though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Very sexy Ielts score. Whats your secret? I'm writing mine in September and I'm nervous already.

dumsydsassy1:

Yay welcome part 2! I promise not to be a silent reader on this thread, and to help were I can, just as our seniors have helped me this far. So help me God. grin
still at ECA stage, ielts done-LRWS-9,9,8.5,8.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Good day house. Please I need clarification with regards reference and CIC requirements. My previous employer has given me reference. I joined them in April 2008 but while stating my job duties/responsibilities under a particular NOC, they wrote May 2008 - April 2010. My question is if this would count as 2years under the CIC criteria as to number of years worked. If I am to go by number of working hours, it's more than the required minimum (30 hrs per week)as it was an 8-5 job.(45 hrs per week)

Please your kind input is needed so I know the way forward

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
labiola:
Good day to all the senior in the house. Kindly help me with my question.

Husband, age 41, BSc, MBA, ICAN. Working exp. 10yrs+
Wife. Age- 35, Bsc( Radiography), PGD( UI) working. Exp 10yrs+
Children. 3

Who should be the principal applicant?

Thank you

Both should get their highest qualifications evaluated and then they should both write IELTS. Use the CRS claulator to know who will have the highest points. That person should be the PA.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by joliva(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for posting this. Meanwhile, for the benefit of those who are just entering this platform, what do we take to start for a PR visa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Triv: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Onlineise:

Congratulations @Triv, 6 Freaking Months...London enh!

Thank you! honestly ehn that London office! Anyway I thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.