Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505640 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
elfmann:

I'm not doubting.. Just making sure she knows the parameters that fetched 461.
Ok dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mamatwiny(f): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Hephgirl post=60042781]Wen u people have finished arguing please someone summarize d answer for d person who asked
[/quote/]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigfido:

It's simple. You need a documents to show for it.
I would suppose this should wrap it up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
eyoiba:

Please house I need your help. What should be my next course of action?
(1) Should I contact wes and pay additional money for courier and is this possible? How will I go about it?
(2)Has anyone ever had experience with Fed Poly AdoEkiti and if yes how did you go about it?
(3) Any other advice or suggestions?

I had to use WES because they give higher points for OND/HND.

I am the principal Applicant and I need the points she will add to my score.

Thanking you in advance for replies.

You can ask WES to resend the verification mail. Then alert your school to watch out for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ajujuju2: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
cochtrane:

Okay. I understand your point. I guess she needs to provide more background to the story.

High five!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
@eyoiba, hasn't d school ever received emails from Wes on verification? They shld know abeg and check that mailbox. Some Nigerian schools eh.. They will be saying only registrar knows the password and he's on leave.

You can write Wes to reconfirm.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by amoese: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Bros biggy abeg make i put mouth here.

CIC has only the following categories... Single/Married/Separated/Divorced/Widowed. There's no space for "Complicated/Ex-lover/BabyDaddy!"

All she has to do is simply fill single (unless they were at some point married, then any of the other legal definitions (separated/divorced) will apply). And she is legally free to include her son as a dependant. He does afterall have a birth certificate that states father and mother, so d woman isnt misrepresenting any detail. Where trouble will exist is if she intentionally mis-states his paternity on the birth certificate...by leaving him out or using someone else (which is another story).
Thank you for your input. He has a birth certificate with the father's name on it. Like i said never been married. I guess when I get to the bridge I will finally know what to do. Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
amoese:

Thank you for your input. He has a birth certificate with the father's name on it. Like i said never been married. I guess when I get to the bridge I will finally know what to do. Thank you all.
Gbam. Case closed.

In other news, who has N2m he/she is not using??

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by relocating: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigfido:

Firstly, no one is questioning her marital status. She is fine to fill anything she wants in the forms. My concern is relocating with another man's son. Same applies with relocating with another woman's son. There are 2 person involved when you have a minor. Case specific here is the minor. Yes your name appears on the child's document, so does the father's. Like I advice her, consult an immigration lawyer about it so as not to complicate matters. You can't just bounce to another country with a child you don't have absolute custody of legally
stay of the mention
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Petrelli112:
Sorry for the disturbance, please I have another question, asking on behalf of my sister, she is a baker, I saw that it's under the NOC skill level B, Can she apply with that, being that she doesn't have a certificate for that, just the normal apprenticeship certificate given to her by her teacher, she also has a B.Sc in Sociology but no work experience with that, does she stand a chance?

If it's skill level B, then it qualifies. Minimum of 1 year work experience in dat skill is Wat is required for express entry. 3yrs gives maximum points. Ur work experience doesn't ve to align with your education for express-entry. Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
amoese:

bera sort d bridge now so that u will b prepared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eyoiba(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
mamatwiny:

Relax.
Wes verification mail takes 14 days to get to the school. You are almost there.
Thanks for your reply but did you mean the surface mail or the email? Have you dealt with FedPloy Ado Ekiit before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eyoiba(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
elfmann:
@eyoiba, hasn't d school ever received emails from Wes on verification? They shld know abeg and check that mailbox. Some Nigerian schools eh.. They will be saying only registrar knows the password and he's on leave.

You can write Wes to reconfirm.
I don't know how they deal with WES and that's why I'm reaching out to whoever has done verification with them before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
perks:

If it's skill level B, then it qualifies. Minimum of 1 year work experience in dat skill is Wat is required for express entry. 3yrs gives maximum points. Ur work experience doesn't ve to align with your education for express-entry. Hope this helps.
Oh yes it did, thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigfido:

No you didn't read through the 820 pages. These issues have been over flogged

Trust me I did. I started reading the post from3 weeks ago. Not line by line, but scanning through to find questions and comments relating to the areas I am confused about.

It won't hurt to flog it one more time though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Hi, please study the posts related to your question again.
Its your personal decision to change or not change your name and there is no penalty/disadvantage for either option.
If u choose to change your name, go ahead and apply for it now and if worried about d time,find some capable hands to grease and walk home wit ur new passport within 3 days.
Cheers.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigfido:

There are procedures of earning sole custody to a child. If he doesn't accept paternity, you can go to court to get a sole custody letter of authorization. It's simple. You need a documents to show for it.

In addition, she can swear an affidavit at a Fed High Court, stating she has never been married, has a child, has lost contact with the father and effort to trace him prove abortive

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Java47: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello Guys,

Late post, was banned when I posted my PPR Update, but well here it is anyways . . .

For Guys writing IELTS, don't take it for granted. It is your key to getting a high score.

Gift Deed Affidavit can be used, regardless of how long the money has stayed in your account, Utilize your LOE well. . . Maybe it's Favor or not, It worked for me.

The spirit of waiting and patience is key. I battled with these for long, but pray to be filled with the Spirit of Positive Mindset, this will help tame the doubting Thomas and the negative "What Ifs" that will make you Worry.

My Timeline:

ITA 19 April 2017
AOR 04-06-2017
Med Passed 07-07-2017
IP1 07-07-2017
BG NA 20-07-2017
IP2 30-08-2017
PPR 31-08-2017

Thanks @40manlappy @Mummyjaygirls and everyone who assisted in every measure, #ItsAllEndingInPraise

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by amoese: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
koonlay5:

In addition, she can swear an affidavit at a Fed High Court, stating she has never been married, has a child, has lost contact with the father and effort to trace him prove abortive

I haven't lost touch with him, I know where him and his family lives ( he is now married). He has long abandoned his responsibilities as a father and i have decided to ignore because I am tired of fighting with him over that. I have been taking care of my son and I just want to know what to do so i won't have any issue with my application. I feel he might refuse to give his consent not because he really cares but out of wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Java47:
Hello Guys,

My Timeline:

ITA 19 April 2017
AOR 04-06-2017
Med Passed 07-07-2017
IP1 07-07-2017
BG NA 20-07-2017
IP2 30-08-2017
PPR 31-08-2017

Thanks @40manlappy @Mummyjaygirls and everyone who assisted in every measure, #ItsAllEndingInPraise

Congrats @Java47..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by amoese: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hephgirl:
bera sort d bridge now so that u will b prepared.

You are right dear. I am open for practically suggestions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
koonlay5:

This will be perjury - the offence of wilfully telling an untruth or making a misrepresentation under oath - and comes with grave consequence.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by amoese: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
bbaby84:

I am laughing in Swahili.... story for the gods.

If I even read her post well sef she's responsible for the child and the supposed babydaddy is married and has his own family. She has gone to Canada sef as in 'already' like my daughter would say.
Just consult a lawyer and make it AIRTIGHT perhaps full parental rights from the courts. Your application may just take longer because they'll verify but you'll be okay.

Thank you dear. I will definitely consult a lawyer to be on the safe side.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
eyoiba:

I don't know how they deal with WES and that's why I'm reaching out to whoever has done verification with them before.
You may have to deal with the institution and Wes. That school may not be popular here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
amoese:

I haven't lost touch with him, I know where him and his family lives ( he is now married). He has long abandoned his responsibilities as a father and i have decided to ignore because I am tired of fighting with him over that. I have been taking care of my son and I just want to know what to do so i won't have any issue with my application. I feel he might refuse to give his consent not because he really cares but out of wickedness.
I truly feel gutted for you. He's just being a terrible person. I think you should speak to an immigration lawyer about the situation. I might be wrong with my speculation. I pray your dreams come through. I also feel you can file for sole custody just to be on the safe side as well. Men, we need to do better really.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by amoese: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
I appreciate you all for your inputs, @bigfido, @ajuju2, @cochtrane, @boldinc, @ @ajiifixing. Everyone that took time out to give his/her suggestion , thank you. Please i don't want the elders to fight ontop my case[color=][/color] grin. I didn't think it was a big deal initially but I have decided to consult a lawyer as adviced from some of you to be on a safe side, abeg i don't want anyone to come and kill my canny dream.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy holidays.

Please I need small clarification/confirmation.

I raised a CSE to include scanned copies of my ECA and IELTS result. I just got an e-mail response saying that the documents have been received and sent to the responsible office. Just to confirm, is that an okay response? Is there any need to do anything further?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy Holiday my Canadian folks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why she simply tweet IRCC and direct her confusion to them I'm sure they will advise her properly and she can then save the tweet for future reference in case there is any need to.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
linaskreat:

Trust me I did. I started reading the post from3 weeks ago. Not line by line, but scanning through to find questions and comments relating to the areas I am confused about.

It won't hurt to flog it one more time though.
I remembered seeing your questions and thought you couldn't have read the entire 820 pages without being adequately informed, particularly to your situation. Then bigfido took the words out of my mouth.

The bolded means you indeed missed what you were reading for... You can put out your questions again, sure cochtrane will single out postsssss related to your questions. Abi I lie Senior Resident Data Analyst. Elders sef will follow torchlight the matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
amoese:

In order to not jeopardize your chances, don't ask him for consent. Instead, inform him you are making a move to claim full custody of the child and get a lawyer to tell him this. Have the lawyer arrange all the documents for him to sign. Effectively, he'll be "giving consent" this way without knowing. Don't mention Canada to him. Else he may just decide to frustrate your plans.

In summary, make a move to legally obtain full custody of your kid.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.