Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501222 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by d3ngi: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Feygbe:

Prime Minister, what an honour grin I will send you a PM.

Hello Prime Minister , please can you share your contact in unilorin i have some transcript issues i need to resolve , thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kenbam: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good day all,

I need a guru or anyone with similar experience as a Nurse in the house. My wife is a nurse, she has created her Profile for BC Provincial Nominee. She has sent all her transcripts from her former schools to National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) awaiting response from regulatory body NMC.

=What is the next thing to do?
=How long will this process take?
=Is she in the right direction?
=Can she use this assessment for other Provinces?
Prompt responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CNNN: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
billy:
Wify WES evaluation and IELTS not necessary if PA can pass the ielts with great scores and degree dependent (berra off with Masters or PhD)

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by nikkycool(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
CNNN:

Thanks
Please my good people in the house,kindly notify me whenever Saskatchewan is opened ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
studyexec:
Hello everyone. I have a marriage date issue which I am trying not to complicate but also ensure no ambiguity, so will be glad for your input.

Did religious marriage (nikah) and reception in May, few years back. There was a local newspaper notification on this (me sef tire as I see am!). I also had a Facebook events notification for friends. We were given a marriage certificate issued by an islamic organisation.

Then did marriage registry wedding in June same year. Issued Wedding Registry certificate. Spouse submitted this to IQAS for change of name proof.

1. Which date should I use in my application?
2. I am thinking of writing a LOE to explain the date chosen, is it necessary?

Thanks in advance
well, anyone can serve but I think court wedding supercedes all and internationally recognized, just remember to continue using the date u use for the verification henceforth for every other thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AwesomeGod: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
I have just applied for my transcript from my school in Dundee. Since ASUU is on strike I didnt bother with my first degree. I made the request and paid same day over the phone with my debit card. It got to WES within a week just as my school said it would cos they sent it off on 25th. Good luck

nnekdre:
Pls must I verify my Bsc result cause I have a master's and intend verifying only that to reduce money as time constraint because my master's is in the UK and will be quite faster to evaluate. Just want to know if it will affect my score.
Secondly the CRS is that the actual score you get when you enter the pool or just an estimate cause I near people saying that the more experience the higher the score and the NOC also increase score as well . But on the CRS it's just shows 3 or more years having same score from NOC A,B,O
Please does that are already in the pool clarify me on this things

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by folabiola(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please help with ielts study pack. flakkytee@gmail.com
Thanks

Sent. You can edit your email address out now.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by folabiola(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please help with ielts study materials.flakkytee@gmail.com Thanks
DereI:

Sent. You can edit your email address out now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AwesomeGod: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
No. You will need to apply for a Canadian visa. The good thing is that with a US visa on your passport, it is easy to get a Canadian visa.
Rachie83:
Please guys, how can one visit Canada briefly on a US visit visa? I and hubby will be going to the US on vacation by november. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
koonlay5:

Pls I still look forward to your thoughts. Thank you.
Hey koonlay5, don't you think 4423 is more suited? 0431 specifically refers to police officers. I think FRSC is quite a distance from a police force. Under the titles for 4423, road transport officer is listed. Unfortunately 4423 is a C

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Issyman:

Hello good people! Has anyone got luck with reading remarking? 6.5 jeeeez!
L 8.0
R. 7.0
W 6.5
S 7.5

I got a Remark in Reading, Writing and Speaking.

Initial Score : LRWS =7.5,7,7,7,

Upgraded Score : 7.5,8,8,8

Only Listening wasn't changed.

NB: This was different from the one I used for ITA (LRWS: 8.5,7,7,7)

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AwesomeGod: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hi All, Please how does one send her Certificate to WES? Is it absolutely necessary after your school has sent off your transcript?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yureyes:

Hello, good day, please I am a professional too. I have two years paid work experience as a Sports writer and about six months paid job experience in my profession.
Am I still eligible for the Express entry? if yes, what do you think is likely to be my fate.
You want to claim points with your sports writer experience? Is that your question?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by senola1: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hi guys,

Please is there anyone here who paid the full subscription for the roadtoielts practice questions

Anyone out there. Kindly assist if you did.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
AwesomeGod:
Hi All, Please how does one send her Certificate to WES? Is it absolutely necessary after your school has sent off your transcript?

Yes, it is necessary. That's what they've asked for.
Guys have been faxing a copy of their certificate to WES lately. You could do that. Use hellofax.com
If you have money to burn, send a copy with courier to their address.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
senola1:
Hi guys,

Please is there anyone here who paid the full subscription for the roadtoielts practice questions

Thanks
Why do you need it? Many didn't even consider it. There are many highways to IELTS criss-crossing the internet. You can take any of these to an incredible IELTS score. Perhaps you should explore them. Check here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ribaby(f): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hephgirl:
hubby is d PA. I'm in no rush on MCC
OK, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
ajiifixing:

I got a Remark in Reading, Writing and Speaking.

Initial Score : LRWS =7.5,7,7,7,

Upgraded Score : 7.5,8,8,8

Only Listening wasn't changed.

NB: This was different from the one I used for ITA (LRWS: 8.5,7,7,7)

Great stuff! British Council is robbing folks. People should always challenge them even as they make a remark request unattractive.
However, I don't know if the guy meant Writing or Reading, but no matter which, people should always encircle all bands to hedge their bets ( the N15, 000) and show British Council we don't believe them any more whether on objective or subjective sections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by folamingo: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Robbing? You are still paying for the remark. In order for you not to lose both ways, I believe they empathise, overlook and add marks. Remember the difference between bands could be one mark. So don't push your luck...lol

elfmann:

Great stuff! British Council is robbing folks. People should always challenge them even as they make a remark request unattractive.
However, I don't know if the guy meant Writing or Reading, but no matter which, people should always encircle all bands to hedge their bets ( the N15, 000) and show British Council we don't believe them any more whether on objective or subjective sections.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajaokabir: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please I need help with this fron the gurus in the house
ajaokabir:
Good day experienced peeps,

Trust we're all doing great.

Can anyone assist with requirements for express entry inside Canada (inland)?

Ontario is my preferred destination for an open work permit visa. NB: planning to leave by January and I plan to file in a profile upon landing.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
folamingo:
Robbing? You are still paying for the remark. In order for you not to lose both ways, I believe they empathise, overlook and add marks. Remember the difference between bands could be one mark. So don't push your luck...lol

Robbery is not only when money is involved. Keeping u from using ur trf for 9weeks and still confirm ur final bands is purely robbery. Some people can't wait and have to redo.. Some do both. Do you mean they take pity on folks and give them unmerited bands?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
cochtrane:

Hey koonlay5, don't you think 4423 is more suited? 0431 specifically refers to police officers. I think FRSC is quite a distant from a police force. Under the titles for 4423, road transport officer is listed. Unfortunately 4423 is a C

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
ajaokabir:
Please I need help with this fron the gurus in the house
No guru.. U sef wey go soon land, suppose no worry. You can always find out from guys on ground. Outlanders fit no Sabi jack.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by senola1: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
cochtrane:

Why do you need it? Many didn't even consider it. There are many highways to IELTS criss-crossing the internet. You can take any of these to an incredible IELTS score. Perhaps you should explore them. Check here

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
No, if you have enough points (443 is a very good score), your spouse doesn't have to write IELTS or ECA.
CNNN:

What happen in June?

Is it a must for wife to do wa and IELTS if I get enough point.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by JustinTrudeau: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Send a PM to the PM grin grin
d3ngi:

Hello Prime Minister , please can you share your contact in unilorin i have some transcript issues i need to resolve , thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by folamingo: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes, for instance, ignoring a full stop, or downplaying minor errors in speaking, e.g stopped talking when not told to do so, the examples could be endless. If a marker was strict or extremely detailed and they decided to be less strict during remark, what will you call that? So unmerited might be a harsh word...it can be "let my people go"......at least you deserve that for your wasted time, effort and monies paid. After all they know your reason for a remark.

elfmann:

Robbery is not only when money is involved. Keeping u from using ur trf for 9weeks and still confirm ur final bands is purely robbery. Some people can't wait and have to redo.. Some do both. Do you mean they take pity on folks and give them unmerited bands?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sweetmumsi: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hi all, I'm a silent follower of this forum. Kudos to you all for your great work. Please I need study materials for ielts exam. Thanks .email address : pearlistalking@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nwandy218: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes I did. It was very helpful. It's $ 49.99. Just maximize it by attempting all practice tests. Good luck.
senola1:
Hi guys,

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
folamingo:
Yes, for instance, ignoring a full stop, or downplaying minor errors in speaking, e.g stopped talking when not told to do so, the examples can be endless. If a marker was strict or extremely detailed and they decided to be less strict during remark, what will you call that? So unmerited might be a harsh word...it can be "let my people go"......at least you deserve that for your wasted time, effort and monies paid.

Hahaha... Not everyone is that careless. That is even one of the reasons Australia broke their monopoly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yetunde84: 12:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Sweetmumsi:
Hi all, I'm a silent follower of this forum. Kudos to you all for your great work. Please I need study materials for ielts exam. Thanks .email address : pearlistalking@gmail.com

Kindly send your email to

Lwrs9999@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Osemigho: 1:29am On Sep 05, 2017
primeson1:
I will soon get ita and the pof is really worrying.
1.How will I raise 3.6m in 3 months.. ?
God I put it into your hands o.

2. Please when is d next crs draw likely to come..?

Nice one in red.
1. Talk to everyone that you think can help you.

2. Count down to this Wednesday. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.