Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (52959 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
I only saw mallams.

No difference from the former failure.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
danduj:
Letter to buhari

Dear buhari...firstly I congratulates you on your arrival back to Nigeria...secondly I want to warn you pls don't chuk your mouth on top ASUU matter...we Non Academic Nigerian students have decided that we don't want to resume now....just give us like two weeks after sallah...then you can chuk your mouth in the matter....Thank you and we wish you travel soon.....

Signed..The president...NON ACADEMIC NIGERIAN STUDENTS (NANS)

Buhari will read this on Nairaland
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gathering of sycophants... The truth is that nobody wanted him back alive simply because of the bad luck and hardship he has brought to many Nigerians but God pass man
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome back sir but take more time to rest. Your body really needs it.

Check my signature if you want to send reliable bulk sms.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by koolkidcletus(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
not enough to be compared to people that welcomed Efe of BB9ja
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by mikejj(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin. baba welcome o ASUU strike dey ground oo
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Sallam01(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
May you live long to continue with your good work sir,no evil against you shall prosper,ameen.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Icedprince1d:
do Buhari returned to Nigeria today after spending over 3 months in the UK receiving medical treatments for an undisclosed ailments. He was welcomed by a large turnout of supporters who mobbed his car as he made his way to the presidential villa.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/photos-see-large-crowd-that-came-to.html?m=1

I can see an Ambulance behind the cars, do they mean if Baba had slightly cough they would attend to him or make his going back to USA faster because people respect Ambulance
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by sekem: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sai Baba

The cat with 9 lives
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:
Wait until Igbos and FFK call them rented crowds. People who don't enjoy the support of the people will never understand how such a large crowd can turn up for you without paying them. The people's president is back and everybody is happy.

Really?
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
zombies
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

Whether they are jobless or not is not relevant to the discussion. Fact is, they are patriotic Abokis and amajiris who came out to welcome and show support for their president without collecting a kobo. It goes to show the level of support and popularity that the president still enjoys among the Nigerian people.
FIXED
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Large numbers of shoe shiners, beggars, amajiris, gworo chewing illiterates, terrorist, paedophiles, etc
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Charly68: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
People love this Baba...I pray God strengthens you to enable you clear the mess the PDP left behind..four years is not enough to clear the damage of sixteen years.. You have stopped the collect and share type of PDP government and introduced sanity into the system..some corrupt individuals locking in the system still need to be identified and flush out of the system.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by kindklemz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Too much Hypocrisy, religious fanatism, tribalism and regionalism.

The man I am seeing in the pictures is still not physically and mentally okay to mount the mantle of leadership in this great country of ours.

Most of the crowd in the picture there are uninformed Abokis that sell fruits in dei dei market. Most informed people wouldn't be there for fear of breaching protocol and facing humiliation from some overzealous dark goggles wearing officers.

I weep for our generation.
Because he is from the far north whatever happen, he should still be the president.

God help us! Give us a Donald!
USA has a Donald Trump, Nigerians deserve a Donald Duke!
Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by HARDDON: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
With empty stomach, heads they throng.
no visible achievements yet they drool
He go wasting national resources on personal health, yet dey r too blinded to see.

They must hv been spiritually blinded!
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Almaiga: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Najokee:
Ol boy see people…. Not Photoshop wey the potor people circulate on social media(see below) …… The potor peo no go like this o grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5796826_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

you get sharp eye, Igbos deceiving their gullible followers. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sai baba! grin
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
PDP was expecting all these Bubu fans to stone him, I was on airport road life yesterday and it was then I realized that people love this man Buhari, a mallam sold his goods of N1000 to me at N100 saying he was overjoyed that Buhari is back I was shocked .

They were all jubilating ,okada riders, taxi drivers , both young and old, at a point I thought there will be a breakdown of law and order but I was wrong ,even soldiers and policemen that was present were just watching it was as if Buhari just won the election.

My advice to PDP you need more than Fayose and FFK to dislodge this man and my advice for you stop wishing him dead start constructive criticism and also proffer solutions in areas you think things are not the way they should be

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by BlackyOne(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
all i see are hausa's ignoramus
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
emmanuelrabb:

I can see an Ambulance behind the cars, do they mean if Baba had slightly cough they would attend to him or make his going back to USA faster because people respect Ambulance
You should be a dumbass for mentioning that, every presidential fleet has an ambulance.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
kindklemz:
God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Too much Hypocrisy, religious fanatism, tribalism and regionalism.

The man I am seeing in the pictures is still not physically and mentally okay to mount the mantle of leadership in this great country of ours.

Most of the crowd in the picture there are uninformed Abokis that sell fruits in dei dei market. Most informed people wouldn't be there for fear of breaching protocol and facing humiliation from some overzealous dark goggles wearing officers.

Because he is from the far north whatever happen, he should still be the president.

Thank you all.
sycophancy is very high in this country and that alone can kill the old man,can't they just tell the man that his health can no longer be managed like that,his body need rest and he should hand over to osibanjo so that we will know were we are heading to

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
kindklemz:

Thank you all.
sycophancy is very high in this country and that alone can kill the old man,can't they just tell the man that his health can no longer be managed like that,his body need rest and he should hand over full power to osibanjo so that we will know were we are heading to
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nellybank:
Gathering of sycophants... The truth is that nobody wanted him back alive simply because of the bad luck and hardship he has brought to many Nigerians but God pass man
Dude speak for yourself.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by isnovic(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome back dear president.

It is prayed God will give you good health to complete your tenure.

You have the zeal, but you have but a little strength left.

Wish you a non-relapse.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Some people can't just bring their self to like this man, I see a lot of comments based on sentiments and hate grin like it or not he's your president. grin
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by freshvine(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Muslim faithfuls returning from their praying ground and fortunately it coincide with the arrival of the despotic president.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by OgbeniSir(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
MalcoImX:
See true love,
And true crowd
Baba no be #RentACrowdConvener
Baba no dey give money,
Or do fake 'man of the people,'
Like dat roadside ponmo buyer,
But even with the stolen loot,
Their crowd is looking like a few,
They've had their #ReturnOrResign,
And their mumu don reach bus stop,
It's now time to have our own blues
#Return.D.Loot.Or.Go.To.Jail.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by aragonchuks(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wow

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by wizalpha(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Its all about RELIGION in Nigeria...If u look well u will observe dat they are all Muslim Northerners

Even if he is not doing well, they will still support him.

#FunnyCountry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.