Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (52957 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mediocres lipsrsealed No self-worth. A president left the realms power for this long, denied you of quality leadership, carried on like an emperor, mocked by foreign media and came back like a prodigal son to meet this kingly reception.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hausas r just nama. meanwhile dts d easiest way to kill a president, armoured or no armoured.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chai See Croud, Nigerians Still Care For You Bro Welcom Home Pls Rule Well Wish You Strong Health Of Mind ANd Body

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by GreenNegro(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
MalcoImX:
See true love,
And true crowd
Baba no be #RentACrowdConvener
Baba no dey give money,
Or do fake 'man of the people,'
Like dat roadside ponmo buyer,
But even with the stolen loot,
Their crowd is looking like a few,
They've had their #ReturnOrResign,
And their mumu don reach bus stop,
It's now time to have our own blues

#Return.D.Loot.Or.Go.To.Jail.

Quote of the Year
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by MalcoImX: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
GreenNegro:

Quote of the Year
Thanks buddy. May you be blessed all year round and years to come, and forever more.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by gawu1: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jflex07:
Large numbers of shoe shiners, beggars, amajiris, gworo chewing illiterates, terrorist, paedophiles, etc
The list contains exactly those who sent out of Aso rock your Otouke Jesus. But don't blame them. It was because your Otouke Jesus proved he was an ineffectual buffoon.
But I know why you can't stop crying. If majority of your other factory made baby colleagues were not used for rituals, at least your numbers would have been significance enough when the Otouke Jesus needed you much to renew his stay in the Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Foken: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Icedprince1d:
More
. It's a fact. Nigerians love their suffering. The love their stagnant progress. The most gullible element on earth is the black man. Nigerians in particular.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by gawu1: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
kindklemz:
God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Too much Hypocrisy, religious fanatism, tribalism and regionalism.

The man I am seeing in the pictures is still not physically and mentally okay to mount the mantle of leadership in this great country of ours.

Most of the crowd in the picture there are uninformed Abokis that sell fruits in dei dei market. Most informed people wouldn't be there for fear of breaching protocol and facing humiliation from some overzealous dark goggles wearing officers.

I weep for our generation.
Because he is from the far north whatever happen, he should still be the president.

God help us! Give us a Donald!
USA has a Donald Trump, Nigerians deserve a Donald Duke!
Thank you all.
The crowd you saw betrayed your expectations that your Donald has chances of moving to Aso rock comes 2019. Your pained is understandable. But I will advise you on 2 things; first, do not lose hope and keep praying as 2023 is just by the corner. Secondly, those uninformed abokis selling fruit in dei dei market could be needed by your anointed Donald comes 2023. So always mind how you address them.
However, if you feel otherwise, I will add that you go and ask Jonathan.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by jaggabban: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Wellcome back sir but please let Osibanjo continue the good work while you continue resting for the sake of nigerians.
Make osinbajo ur Christian brother President by 2019
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Greenville990: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
And who told you, they did not collect a kobo? aint these the same uninformed inelligible crowd that were used to vote out GEJ during the last election? even if they are suffering or hunger in their land, they will still pick up a dagger and stab other educated NIGERIANS that are against the rulership of their master, aint these the same set of people that attacked charley boy? "bro forget about being patriotic. "these crowds are being mislead by their kill 4 allah mentality. "THATS THE TRUTH"
Every 'Holy' book has violent passages/verses... from the Torah to the Bible to the Quran....

I am about to declare my terms of engagement in this war against bigots.

Anytime you post a comment on my page about how the Quran advocates and promotes violence, I will not engage anymore. Rather, I will simply post and repost the following bible verses...

"Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish: You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20
Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10
Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16
Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13
Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20
Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11
Matthew 10:34-36 - "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 - for I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
36 - and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."
Luke 12:51,52 - "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division;
52 - for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two, and two against three..."
Luke 22:36- "And He said to them, "But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe
and buy one.

YET ANOTHER SET OF TRUTH
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by semyman: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm sure FFK is not yet buried even if he's dead neither is Fayose in the mortuary
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Elbowroom: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Najokee:
Ol boy see people…. Not Photoshop wey the potor people circulate on social media(see below) …… The potor peo no go like this o grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5796826_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Hahaha
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by bakila: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jflex07:
Large numbers of shoe shiners, beggars, amajiris, gworo chewing illiterates, terrorist, paedophiles, etc
If he had died drug pushser/peddlers, kidnappers, looters, terrorist, secessionist, embezzlers, armed robbers, counterfeiters, economic sabotuers and those who killed our economy will be VERY HAPPY that business will be back to usual.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
The GRACE WEY FOLLOW THIS MAN TOO MUCH.........TWALE BABA, OLALE, VREN DOH, NNO, WELCOME
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by bakila: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
micflo28:
Mediocres lipsrsealed No self-worth. A president left the realms power for this long, denied you of quality leadership, carried on like an emperor, mocked by foreign media and came back like a prodigal son to meet this kingly reception.
The Kingly reception is because they see that he wants to create a better Nigeria where the corruption of the likes of Dezieni and Dasuki will not kill their land. That corruption has left most people including you disenchanted. Please not that you left your phone number on one of the threads. Dangote people will see that and know the kind of person you are. I was tempted to identify you and send to my contacts in Dangote, I changed my mind because working for a Hausa man will reset your hate-filled mind.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Mozegee: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
i dont to know who this yarimo is ,but guy u talk trash all the time.Living in this so country called Nigerian with hausa pple to me is a mistake of all time.Suffering and smiling that is what we are better off
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Najokee:
Ol boy see people…. Not Photoshop wey the potor people circulate on social media(see below) …… The potor peo no go like this o grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5796826_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

WOW!!!
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
jaggabban:

Make osinbajo ur Christian brother President by 2019
I vote whoever will represent my tribe interest. shikena. Now i have cleared your ignorance. Nigerians only exist on paper; practically we only have Igbos, Hausa/fulan, Yorubas amongst others. My loyalty lies with my tribe.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by frankihima(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Leo3333:

These jobless cretins are driven by sheer ethno-religious sentiment... the reason for Nigeria's backwardness.

No sane being will take to the streets to celebrate the same man who has inflicted untold hardship on the people.

sleep let buhari come and feed u.read ur bible u don't depend human but God.iam ashamed of u
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mozegee:
i dont to know who this yarimo is ,but guy u talk trash all the time.Living in this so country called Nigerian with hausa pple to me is a mistake of all time.Suffering and smiling that is what we are better off
please you can relocate to north Korea
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 3:16am On Aug 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
See true love,
And true crowd
Baba no be #RentACrowdConvener
Baba no dey give money,
Or do fake 'man of the people,'
Like dat roadside ponmo buyer,
But even with the stolen loot,
Their crowd is looking like a few,
They've had their #ReturnOrResign,
And their mumu don reach bus stop,
It's now time to have our own blues
#Return.D.Loot.Or.Go.To.Jail.

True crowd? Carry crowd go Aso Rock tomorrow, see if it is not gunshot they will use to drive una away.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by MalcoImX: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
TijaniAbu:

True crowd? Carry crowd go Aso Rock tomorrow, see if it is not gunshot they will use to drive una away.
Why would one carry crowds go Aso Rock?
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2017
IPOB,abeg make una come do anoda parade video make we c...Babab,abeg enta you-tube watch dt video....
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't even know u to start with so why should u think i'm speaking on ur behalf?
LockDown69:

Dude speak for yourself.
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nellybank:
I don't even know u to start with so why should u think i'm speaking on ur behalf?
Tisk! Tisk! Tisk! undecided
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Those Nigger Area Niggers don't even know if its a goat in the car or not. NONSENSE people that WILL NEVER CHANGE

Too bad for Black people
Re: Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
See Mercedes chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.