Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price (38682 Views)

Iphone X - The Latest Smartphone By Apple. See Specs And Price / Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For / Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by TechPill: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2017
TECNO Mobile has just released a budged smartphone, dubbed TECNO Spark K7. The Spark series is a new line-up smartphones from TECNO Mobile, and the Spark K7 is first on the list. It has 5.5-inch display.

[img]http://2.bp..com/--VnFl_vqwHw/WZjCLbUCw5I/AAAAAAAAB8E/Q92EaaIbwWcpKq9gksRLqjQFcHx07YKkQCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/TECNO-Spark-K7-specs.jpg[/img]

FEATURES
In term of TECNO Spark K7 specs, the device only support 2G and 3G only, No 4G. The TECNO Spark K7 also has a 1 GB RAM, so if you are the type that love high graphics games, it best you stay away from this phone. It has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded via a microSD, up to 32 GB.

CAMERA
TECNO Spark K7 Camera is reasonable considering the price, however, the device comes with a 13 megapixels rear camera, with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, LED flash and 5 megapixels front-facing camera, 83° wide-angle, with flash and screen flash. You love selfies? do you think the Spark K7 front camera can give you that superb selfie?

BATTERY
The TECNO Spark K7 battery is moderate. it has a Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3000 mAh, which i think can take you the whole day. Even if you are a heavy user, Spark K7 battery still got your back for few hours. And if you are like my mum, then the Spark K7 battery will last you for 28Days! LOL!.

Having said that, TECNO decided to give you that security you wanted by making sure the Spark K7 fingerprint features is included. When activated, you can unlock TECNO Spark K7 within 0.1-0.2 secs. Cool right? apart from that, the device also comes with the not too latest Android 7.0 Nougat. Don't want to bore you with all the specs details, you can take a look at the TECNO Spark K7 in-dept Specifications.

PRICE
The company wants you to get this phone by making the Spark K7 affordable. The official TECNO Spark K7 price is N32,800. Which is about $90 if you are an international buyer.

What do you think about this device? use the comment box below.

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2017/08/tecno-spark-k7-specifications-price.html

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by ArcFresky(m): 12:43am On Aug 20, 2017
This phone specs is facing recession.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by realceeg(m): 12:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Nice review op.....I think the phone is nice ..hope to see unboxing video of the phone yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by mentro: 1:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Hey, Mr techpill, I have been on your mention since you created your last thread on despacito. You talked about DIY tutorials that can enrich you for the future. I really want you to tell me how I can get them on youtube. Thanks,I'll be waiting for your response..
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Lisaint(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2017
1gb Ram...

Urghh
Tecno

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by jide219(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2017
What abt k9

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by ikejona57(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2017
am kinda disappointed, seems there's nothing special about it aferall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by HolyTitus(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2017
What Is these obsessions of 1gig ram with these phones manufacturers sef all about sef? Non-removable battery as well, smh... E go hang die

2 Likes

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by abdeiz(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Please what is the Unique selling point of this phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Iseoluwani: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2017
This people refuse to move forward 1GB RAM
HOW WILL I PLAY DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER
PES 2017

AND STILL INSTALL NEED FOR SPEED

AWON WEREY

IMAGINE 3000MAH

I LOVE MY GIONEE M5

7 Likes

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Cunninlinguist: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2017
1gb ram.Nope,i'll pass

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2017
considering the specs mentioned above,the price is OK..

meanwhile.. i ordered a LEAGOO M8 frm China
2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, 13mp back cam 8mp front cam, 5.7 HD screen, 3500 mah battery, fingerprint scanner dat unlocks in 0.2 secs.
all for #25700.
but de weight of de fone na die..

11 Likes

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by NCP: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Tecno Designer Plastic for sale.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Abfinest007(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2017
nice specs but still expecting something better than this
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by KendrickAyomide: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Same Old trash specs.. nothing new... my itel s31 all the way.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Ennyholar: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2017
The phone is nice and the price is Good.

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by mysteriousman(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Souljeezy:
considering the specs mentioned above,the price is OK..

meanwhile.. i ordered a LEAGOO M8 frm China
2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, 13mp back cam 8mp front cam, 5.7 HD screen, 3500 mah battery, fingerprint scanner dat unlocks in 0.2 secs.
all for #25700.
but de weight of de fone na die..

Thinking of ordering same, is the phone very heavy?
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Youngpo413: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2017
abdeiz:
Please what is the Unique selling point of this phone?
None
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2017
This guys just want to milk Nigerians dry with their constant churning out of mediocre devices. Personally I don't see my self using Techno brand. I'ld rather use a mid range Samsung, Nokia, I-phone, than a high range Techo or itel or injooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2017
mysteriousman:

Thinking of ordering same, is the phone very heavy?
the weight is moderate..
its heavy wen compared to infinix hot or tekno camon cx.

1 Like

Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Youngpo413: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
fry pan to fire.
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2017
g
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2017
HolyTitus:
What Is these obsessions of 1gig ram with these phones manufacturers sef all about sef? Non-removable battery as well, smh... E go hang die
bros, u mean d 1g RAM cause d hanging while browsing, no wonder my Itel phone keep on hanging like kilode... d tin tire me... pls anyway out?
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
pls how much do u buy dat s31 n wat is d ram n ROM.. tanx
Re: Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price by KendrickAyomide: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
pls how much do u buy dat s31 n wat is d ram n ROM.. tanx
27k jumia.. 1Gab ram, 16 GB rom..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 / Airtel Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.