Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi (14235 Views)

Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC / Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) / Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by AutoReportNG: 12:55am On Aug 20, 2017
The Director - General, NADDC, Jelani Aliyu visited the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company in Nnewi as his first visit to any Nigerian automotive manufacturer.

Chief Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, gave the Director-General a tour of the factory, showcasing the different models of SUVs, cars and buses that the company manufactures.

The Director General stated, "I am very happy and excited to be at Innoson and to see the wonderful work being done. This is something that all Nigerians should be proud of, to see an indigenous automobile manufacturer producing cars right in Nnewi, making a significant contribution to the local and national economies, and to the development of the nation's automotive sector".

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company is the first indigenous company in Nigeria to produce vehicles and is also set to export internationally. The company is set to export 400 of its vehicles to Mali.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/director-general-jelani-aliyu-naddc.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Ishilove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by AutoReportNG: 12:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Promoting The Made in Nigeria brand...

See more here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/director-general-jelani-aliyu-naddc.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by HawkToBar(m): 1:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by tonbratom(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Good

2 Likes

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Good punish all distractors Buy naija to grow naira

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by mightyhazell: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Nigeria would be a great place among nations if the igbo man is given his due place,..

The current tension in the country could be easily traced to the frustration the great igbo is feeling due to the unnecessary gang up!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by yazach: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Sensible Northerner (Hausa man) met with sensible southerner (Igbo man) unlike insensible e-stupid warriors

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by clevadani: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2017
He should not stop at touring the facilities. He should be thinking of ways of getting innoson low interest loans to boost production.

5 Likes

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by nictech: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Moving ahead.
Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2017
On my way to church in my ivm suv

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by adexuxin(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Forget these cessation clamor. The southeasterners are gifted with business acumen. Every part of Nigeria is gifted with unique talents.
Take away the fulanis and you start importing beef.
Take away the hausas you start buying Food.
Book don scatter my people head.
I really want Innoson to take over Africa with cheaper cars and start manufacturing keke napep. It amazes me how keke napep sells for 500k

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by nedu2000(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2017
The article should've at least told us what NADDC stands for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by muller101(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2017
They will derail this thread. Just watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by victorDanladi: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2017
mightyhazell:
Nigeria would be a great place among nations if the igbo man is given his due place,..

The current tension in the country could be easily traced to the frustration the great igbo is feeling due to the unnecessary gang up!
nobody gang up against igbo.Igbo are just feeling being hated since GEJ loss the election because they are bad loosers(na delusion) and create enemy for themselves via nnamdi kanu and Igbos careless utterances.....simple!!

but you chestbeat to be controlling 75% of nigerian economy,which due place do you guys want more?

KISS THE TRUTH OR POST EITHER EWEDU PICTURE OR DEMOLA AJAYI PICTURE.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by Onyenna(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2017
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2017
innocent got a lot of work to do.
I think his pr is poor and he got to come up with an attractive marketing strategy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by Onyenna(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2017
nedu2000:
The article should've at least told us what NADDC stands for

Still wondering what it stands for ooooh!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by mightyhazell: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2017
victorDanladi:

nobody gang up against igbo.Igbo are just feeling being hated since GEJ loss the election because they are bad loosers(na delusion) and create enemy for themselves via nnamdi kanu careless utterances.....simple!!
in ur mind,the world was created in 2015,..

What I wrote up there is incontrovertible fact,whether u like it or not!

An adage says,.. he who holds another to the ground practically holds himself down too,..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by DaudaAbu(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2017
National automotive design and development council

Una phone no dey see google?

3 Likes

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2017
My happiness is that I don't see any oyibo in that picture, all locals.

Kudos Innoson.

7 Likes

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by highchief3(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2017
adexuxin:
Forget these cessation clamor. The southeasterners are gifted with business acumen. Every part of Nigeria is gifted with unique talents.
I really want Innoson to take over Africa with cheaper cars and start manufacturing keke napep. It amazes me how keke napep sells for 500k
so hausa been dey dash food, and I have been paying... Abeg where you dey collect free food from hausa make I go collect my own.

2 Likes

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by mightyhazell: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2017
adexuxin:
I don't get u.is food free now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by victorDanladi: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2017
mightyhazell:
in ur mind,the world was created in 2015,..

What I wrote up there is incontrovertible fact,whether u like it or not!

An adage says,.. he who holds another to the ground practically holds himself down too,..

YOU JUST DONT WANT TO KISS THE TRUTH.
Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by talk2emma: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Good
Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by awuf2008: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Nice one coming from Nigeria..A welcome development.
Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by ExInferis(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Can't find this jelani's name anywhere as the designer of the Chevy Volt.

Something fishy there.
Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by UnimkeAk(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2017
adexuxin:

This 21st century , education is not a monopoly of the yorubas...

Secondly , people study and carry out researches to impact and solve problems

Having lots of degrees is not an accomplishment, it doesnt grow the economy.
Tnks

4 Likes

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by Jaqenhghar: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Yet nothing will change
Nigerians wont buy the cars
The president and his cohorts wont be caught dead in am Innoson automibile
Just another visit... nothing to see here
Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by adexuxin(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2017
UnimkeAk:

This 21st century , education is not a monopoly of the yorubas...

Secondly , people study and carry out researches to impact and solve problems

Having lots of degrees is not an accomplishment, it doesnt grow the economy.
Tnks
You sound like you are protesting against something or Aggrieved. Whether what you are Aggrieved about is true or false, not my business. I just made a popular point.

1 Like

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by linusbnn(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2017
yazach:
Sensible Northerner (Hausa man) met with sensible southerner (Igbo man) unlike insensible e-stupid warriors

Sorry bro,he is an Easterner and not Southerner. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by linusbnn(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2017
victorDanladi:

nobody gang up against igbo.Igbo are just feeling being hated since GEJ loss the election because they are bad loosers(na delusion) and create enemy for themselves via nnamdi kanu and Igbos careless utterances.....simple!!

but you chestbeat to be controlling 75% of nigerian economy,which due place do you guys want more?

KISS THE TRUTH OR POST EITHER EWEDU PICTURE OR DEMOLA AJAYI PICTURE.

Did Nnamdi Kanu told you he is bigger than jesus or its one Leo chukwudi?. I am still trying to understand why Kanu will be crucified on the statement of another being.
Re: NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi by fidkaitoo: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2017
NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (NADDC) carry go!!!!!! Industrialize the NATION!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cars Names And Their Meaning / Your Funny Experience Teaching Someone How To Drive / Free VIN Check -On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.